Tomac/Roczen/Musquin/Webb

5-8:
Anderson/Osborne/Savatgy/Baggett

9-12:
Wilson/Cianciarulo/Brayton/Bogle

13-16:
Barcia/Reed/Malcom/Plessinger
mb60 wrote:
I like how people on here count AC92 as barely next year top 10 guy. I would put him closer to a top 5 guy
Agreed
8/25/2019 10:38am
TeamGreen wrote:
This shows EXACTLY what you don’t know and why Langham & others are correct.

“So, it’s the bike?”
You're always telling others what they don't know. It's a constant theme of yours. In regards to the Suzuki, it's finished last in all the shootouts, best 450 overall outdoors was a 7th place, and the top riders aren't riding them, they are riding the other brands. Yet, you're talking about holeshots like it proves something.
8/25/2019 10:40am
Savatgy + JGR Suzuki + Goat Farm = Battle for 5th place spot next year

1-4:

5-8:

9-12:

13-16:
mb60 wrote:
I like how people on here count AC92 as barely next year top 10 guy. I would put him closer to a top 5 guy
Absolutely
8/25/2019 10:43am

1-4:

5-8:

9-12:

13-16:
mb60 wrote:
TeamGreen wrote:
Agreed
I believe AC can be a top 5 guy, but rookie 450 years don't always go as predicted. Feel free to post your predictions for riders finishing in the 4 tiers above and we'll see where they finish up. It's a stacked field.

The Shop

SEMAC
8/25/2019 10:44am
Are you stupid enough, top rides race the brand they are contrated to ride, they don't choose the Bike, and the privateers would finish in the same exact spot, in what ever brand they ride

8/25/2019 10:58am

1-4:

5-8:

9-12:

13-16:
mb60 wrote:
Okay, post your predictions then in the same format.
TeamGreen
8/25/2019 11:24am
TeamGreen wrote:
This shows EXACTLY what you don’t know and why Langham & others are correct.

“So, it’s the bike?”
You're always telling others what they don't know. It's a constant theme of yours. In regards to the Suzuki, it's finished last in all the shootouts...
You're always telling others what they don't know. It's a constant theme of yours. In regards to the Suzuki, it's finished last in all the shootouts, best 450 overall outdoors was a 7th place, and the top riders aren't riding them, they are riding the other brands. Yet, you're talking about holeshots like it proves something.
Well, in this case I’m correct.

Bye the way, your’s...truly, has rated the RMZ last in 2 or 3 shootouts: then I put some time into adjusting the suspension and making the usual suspension changes...
And after that, I went racing on it.
It was Epic.

Yesterday, it holeshot and led...then THE RIDER GOT OUT-RACED.

So, as I said...You don’t know; yet, you run your mouth.
ga_pike
8/25/2019 12:36pm
Whatever JS17 does, I hope it happens quickly. I think he would be just fine on a Zook. It's not like RC4 wouldn't be able to help get that bike dialed in for him. Will be interesting to see what he ends up on IF he doesn't have something in place before the MEC.
8/25/2019 12:55pm Edited Date/Time 8/25/2019 12:57pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Well, in this case I’m correct. Bye the way, your’s...truly, has rated the RMZ last in 2 or 3 shootouts: then I put some time into...

Bye the way, your’s...truly, has rated the RMZ last in 2 or 3 shootouts: then I put some time into adjusting the suspension and making the usual suspension changes...
It was Epic.

You pretty much always think you're correct. However, starting technique matters just as much as the bike, so your point is moot. In fact, starts can be more of a leveller than the remaining 30 minutes of racing where the bike comes more into play.
mhog
8/25/2019 3:00pm
I think JS17 and JGR would be a great fit. He’s definitely showed some good speed this year and it would be a good addition to that team. I think the situation is pending getting a major title sponsor onboard for JGR. Would be sad to see them fold up, so I’m really hoping something comes through. Regardless, JS17 deserves a shot somewhere.
TeamGreen
8/25/2019 3:09pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Well, in this case I’m correct. Bye the way, your’s...truly, has rated the RMZ last in 2 or 3 shootouts: then I put some time into...

It was Epic.

You pretty much always think you're correct. However, starting technique matters just as much as the bike, so your point is moot. In fact, starts can...
You pretty much always think you're correct. However, starting technique matters just as much as the bike, so your point is moot. In fact, starts can be more of a leveller than the remaining 30 minutes of racing where the bike comes more into play.
How about this?

Watch the damn race...
Pay attention to how the Zook pulls the hills against the points leaders....
kiwifan
8/25/2019 3:44pm
TeamGreen wrote:

It was Epic.

You pretty much always think you're correct. However, starting technique matters just as much as the bike, so your point is moot. In fact, starts can...
TeamGreen wrote:
How about this?

Watch the damn race...
Yes, although one other factory bike seemed me to pull as good or slightly better perhaps

A post above mentions MCR, if Brayton does go to HRC, then the MCR team would not be a good seat to get into.
8/25/2019 4:19pm Edited Date/Time 8/25/2019 4:20pm
TeamGreen wrote:

It was Epic.

TeamGreen wrote:
How about this?

Watch the damn race...
No doubt if Tomac was on one, he'd beat everyone by 45 seconds per moto. 🙄 because you know, the bike has nothing at all do do with it. 🙄🙄🙄🙄
aaryn #234
Fantasy
2475th
8/25/2019 4:41pm
So Tomac wouldn't win on a Zook?
Probably not.
What about Roczen, any chance he could win a title on a Suzuki? Or better chance on a Honda
8/25/2019 5:00pm Edited Date/Time 8/25/2019 5:02pm
Probably not.
aaryn #234 wrote:
What about Roczen, any chance he could win a title on a Suzuki? Or better chance on a Honda
Sure...three years ago. But I guess the bikes haven't improved. It's not like fractions of seconds count at their level, right? But no need the debate it any longer, the current results speak for themselves.
yz133rider
8/25/2019 5:01pm
Probably not.
aaryn #234 wrote:
Sure...three years ago. But I guess the bikes haven't improved. It's not like fractions of seconds count at their level, right? But no need the debate...
Sure...three years ago. But I guess the bikes haven't improved. It's not like fractions of seconds count at their level, right? But no need the debate it any longer, the current results speak for themselves.
You're a fucking clown.
haydos25
Fantasy
3333rd
8/25/2019 5:07pm
You're always telling others what they don't know. It's a constant theme of yours. In regards to the Suzuki, it's finished last in all the shootouts...
So in a sport where the rider matters more than the bike. You just used Suzukis results to prove that the bike is no good, and followed it up by pointing out that all the best riders arent riding it?

The best rider wins, Roczen won on one when he was the best rider, they havent had his calibre of rider since and funnily enough havent had the results since either.
APLMAN99
8/25/2019 5:10pm
kiwifan wrote:
Yes, although one other factory bike seemed me to pull as good or slightly better perhaps A post above mentions MCR, if Brayton does go to...
Yes, although one other factory bike seemed me to pull as good or slightly better perhaps

A post above mentions MCR, if Brayton does go to HRC, then the MCR team would not be a good seat to get into.
I could see Honda giving MCR the same support for Savatgy that they have been giving for a Brayton. Could be a good way to get another potential top 10 guy on a red bike without the full expense of adding a 3rd rider to the team.

APLMAN99
8/25/2019 5:12pm
aaryn #234 wrote:
Sure...three years ago. But I guess the bikes haven't improved. It's not like fractions of seconds count at their level, right? But no need the debate...
yz133rider wrote:
You're a fucking clown.
You’ve just insulted clowns everywhere by that.......

😎
8/25/2019 5:19pm
haydos25 wrote:
So in a sport where the rider matters more than the bike. You just used Suzukis results to prove that the bike is no good, and...
So in a sport where the rider matters more than the bike. You just used Suzukis results to prove that the bike is no good, and followed it up by pointing out that all the best riders arent riding it?

The best rider wins, Roczen won on one when he was the best rider, they havent had his calibre of rider since and funnily enough havent had the results since either.
The results just aren't pouring in for Suzuki. Speaks for itself. I suppose if it's mostly the rider, Tomac would have won the title on a 2013 CRF450. About the only rider it didn't matter for was Stewart. And even then, he met RC and that changed.
APLMAN99
8/25/2019 5:24pm
Just for reference, if you look at pros who “bought their own bikes” (non-factory racers) yesterday, Suzuki had the same number of riders choose their bikes as Kawasaki did in the 450 class. 2 riders each.

Interpret that any way you need to...........
Max D
8/25/2019 5:27pm
Savatgy is just what Suzuki needs to get back in the fight. Perfect fit 👌🏼
APLMAN99
8/25/2019 5:29pm
mb60 wrote:
TeamGreen wrote:
Agreed
I believe AC can be a top 5 guy, but rookie 450 years don't always go as predicted. Feel free to post your predictions for riders...
I believe AC can be a top 5 guy, but rookie 450 years don't always go as predicted. Feel free to post your predictions for riders finishing in the 4 tiers above and we'll see where they finish up. It's a stacked field.
I think that there really aren’t that many clear cut tiers. Really, the tiers should be:

-Potential/probable title guys
-Potential/probable event winners
-Everyone else
kiwifan
8/25/2019 5:43pm
Probably not.
aaryn #234 wrote:
We need to get away from the Brand hatred/debate, these top riders would likely win no matter what brand they are on if trained at the same level, suspension setup to their comfort level, etc.

Mr. Afterbar
Sure. Where did that Suzuki end up?
Where would Peters finish on any other brand? Please do enlighten us troll.
TeamGreen wrote:
Me, you and the other obvious “old schoolers”...

An After-Bar meeting at an upcoming SX or MX race.

We need to do this.

Manny
I'm only 34 but riding and racing since '89 makes me a little old school, I suppose. A post race meet-up with some fellow Vitards would be great. St. Louis is looking pretty attractive this year in it's new location on the schedule!
cable
could he take benny bloss spot on a KTM, even if for low money?
mxjeff575
8/25/2019 6:05pm
From his Instagram page:

versacesavatgy17
End of the season has come. Leaving here with my head high, felt like I did pretty well this year everything considered. Learned a lot, can’t thank @j_shan_ enough, been with me for years on end and always had my back. Thanks to my fans for sticking with me, until next year.. ✌🏽 And for those asking. I don’t have a ride for next year, but when I have news I’ll be sure to update you guys 🤘🏽

Post a reply to: Could Savatgy go yellow?

The Latest