Coty Schock in for MXoN for Team Puerto Rico along with...

line-up
https://gatedrop.com/coty-schock-in-for-mxon/

Privateer sensation of the 2021 450 motocross series, Coty Schock, has revealed to Swapmoto he is heading to Italy to represent Puerto Rico at the MXoN!

He is expecting to be joined by Ty Masterpool and Ryan Sipes in what will be a strong and all American team.

|
9/2/2021 7:10pm
i feel representing and going is 2 different things, unless they are getting supplied bikes over there (for USA as well) how are they getting them all there in 3-4 weeks with the current shit show in worldwide shipping? I think this Mxon is a compete waste of time and they need to just wait till next year
9/2/2021 8:25pm
cablecable wrote:
i feel representing and going is 2 different things, unless they are getting supplied bikes over there (for USA as well) how are they getting them...
i feel representing and going is 2 different things, unless they are getting supplied bikes over there (for USA as well) how are they getting them all there in 3-4 weeks with the current shit show in worldwide shipping? I think this Mxon is a compete waste of time and they need to just wait till next year
I bet NZ don't even make the finals so you should be worrying more about them.
scott_nz
Fantasy
840th
9/2/2021 8:29pm
Since we are not going it’s going to be pretty hard to make the finals

The Shop

9/3/2021 12:32am
cablecable wrote:
i feel representing and going is 2 different things, unless they are getting supplied bikes over there (for USA as well) how are they getting them...
Well tbh i couldn't care less about team NZ every year, since our Townley/Coppins/King era we have not had anyone worth watching unfortunately. All i care about is the USA vs the world battle, and when the best of the "world" wont even be there, whats the point in even having it.
Last Braaap
Fantasy
4382nd
9/3/2021 4:38am
cablecable wrote:
cablecable wrote:
Well tbh i couldn't care less about team NZ every year, since our Townley/Coppins/King era we have not had anyone worth watching unfortunately. All i care...
Well tbh i couldn't care less about team NZ every year, since our Townley/Coppins/King era we have not had anyone worth watching unfortunately. All i care about is the USA vs the world battle, and when the best of the "world" wont even be there, whats the point in even having it.
Natzke/Walsh/Purvis were/are/will be no slouches. Don't discount your own team...Angry
c0ncEpT
9/3/2021 5:00am
cablecable wrote:
Air Freight isn't nearly as effected as sea freight. I shipped a crate to the UK a few weeks ago and it took less than 1 week to arrive.
Rad76
9/3/2021 5:01am
cablecable wrote:
Well tbh i couldn't care less about team NZ every year, since our Townley/Coppins/King era we have not had anyone worth watching unfortunately. All i care...
The only point that matters for InFront is $$$$. That's why they want to have the race, whatever it takes. As far as team Porto Rico, are they vaccinated or willing to spend 5 jours quarantined ? Because it is what it takes to enter Italy from the US at the moment.
Press516
Fantasy
90th
9/3/2021 6:38am
cablecable wrote:
Rad76 wrote:
The only point that matters for InFront is $$$$. That's why they want to have the race, whatever it takes. As far as team Porto Rico...
The only point that matters for InFront is $$$$. That's why they want to have the race, whatever it takes. As far as team Porto Rico, are they vaccinated or willing to spend 5 jours quarantined ? Because it is what it takes to enter Italy from the US at the moment.
What about natural immunity? It's proven 13 times better than the vaccine. That's where I have a problem with this crap.... I'm vaccinated, have been since March. My coworker got COVID in November and now gives plasma every month that is used for treating those with COVID. He's not vaccinated, but based on the science, his immunity is better than mine. But I can fly to Italy, and he cannot...

I hope these guys are vaccinated and can go, but many in the sports world have not been vaccinated yet...
Rad76
9/3/2021 7:18am
Press516 wrote:
What about natural immunity? It's proven 13 times better than the vaccine. That's where I have a problem with this crap.... I'm vaccinated, have been since...
What about natural immunity? It's proven 13 times better than the vaccine. That's where I have a problem with this crap.... I'm vaccinated, have been since March. My coworker got COVID in November and now gives plasma every month that is used for treating those with COVID. He's not vaccinated, but based on the science, his immunity is better than mine. But I can fly to Italy, and he cannot...

I hope these guys are vaccinated and can go, but many in the sports world have not been vaccinated yet...
I don't pretend to know, i just give you the regulations to go to Italy for a US citizen as of today. That could change, also.
kiwifan
9/3/2021 4:53pm
cablecable wrote:
Rad76 wrote:
The only point that matters for InFront is $$$$. That's why they want to have the race, whatever it takes. As far as team Porto Rico...
Press516 wrote:
What about natural immunity? It's proven 13 times better than the vaccine. That's where I have a problem with this crap.... I'm vaccinated, have been since...

Proven? How do you account for the hundreds of thousands of deaths due to this nasty virus??
Press516
Fantasy
90th
9/3/2021 5:17pm
Rad76 wrote:
Press516 wrote:

kiwifan wrote:
Proven? How do you account for the hundreds of thousands of deaths due to this nasty virus??
https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/natural-immunity-is-stronger-than-v…

The point is, those with natural immunity are basically overlooked when they're in the best shape of all of us.
xrmark
9/3/2021 5:22pm
Rad76 wrote:
Puerto Rico*

Post a reply to: Coty Schock in for MXoN for Team Puerto Rico along with...

The Latest