Correct AMA 2 Stroke displacement

JMX82
3/21/2018 12:00am
skypig wrote:
Thread drift. I don’t think four strokes are more expensive to run. If you buy them new and maintain them properly. As others have pointed out...
Thread drift.

I don’t think four strokes are more expensive to run. If you buy them new and maintain them properly.

As others have pointed out a 4T: Often potentially just oil and filters for 50hrs (100 for many riders)
The smoker will need a few top ends in this time.

Bigger costs, less frequently. Not much in it.

I believe the big problem is: Second hand. A used modern 4t is a big gamble. (Due unknown history) and a blown up 2 year old one might be an uneconomic repair.
450's aren't for everyone and 50 hrs on 250F without engine rebuild with a fast rider is really pushing it. Used 250F's lose their value really fast, because complete engine rebuild can cost half of the value of the bike and it's killing the used bike market.

With 250 two stroke I can rebuild the top end for less than $200 and it only takes couple of hour me to do it in my own garage. Used 250 two stroke doesn't lose it's resale value as fast as the 2500F and is quite easy to sell. BTW I think it's more fair to compare 250F to 250 two stroke because they have almost similar power these days and you can ride them in same class in many countries
skypig
3/21/2018 8:33am
JMX82 wrote:
450's aren't for everyone and 50 hrs on 250F without engine rebuild with a fast rider is really pushing it. Used 250F's lose their value really...
450's aren't for everyone and 50 hrs on 250F without engine rebuild with a fast rider is really pushing it. Used 250F's lose their value really fast, because complete engine rebuild can cost half of the value of the bike and it's killing the used bike market.

With 250 two stroke I can rebuild the top end for less than $200 and it only takes couple of hour me to do it in my own garage. Used 250 two stroke doesn't lose it's resale value as fast as the 2500F and is quite easy to sell. BTW I think it's more fair to compare 250F to 250 two stroke because they have almost similar power these days and you can ride them in same class in many countries
I agree with everything you say.

At the pro level 250f are very expensive to race.
Ironically, in some ways, the junior class is dearer to compete in than the premier class. (Where more power than stock makes less difference.)
Bry145
3/21/2018 10:33am
mxb2 wrote:
Compare local.rider bikes. Not pro race bike budgets.
If pro racing equipment budgets increase 400%, we should expect amateur equipment budgets to increase as well. They won't increase 400%, but even a 25% increase is enough to price some amateurs out of the sport. And if the increase is 50%, even more will be priced out.

This should be exactly what we do not want as a sport, as those who are priced out stop pumping cash into the industry and take up mountain biking or golf.

My whole point is the cost of four-strokes pricing people out of the sport.

Remember that demographically, the Boomers are getting too old to ride, Gen. X getting older/busier, and Gen. Y will soon be booted out of the home and have to deal with adult expenses. Gen. Z is smaller due to declining birth rates and may be too coddled to want to risk getting smashed on a dirt bike. My parents said have fun and sent me on my way on an RM125. God Bless em'!

Four-strokes and changing demographics could be a double-whammy that could really downsize the sport. Pro racing, Loretta's, GNCCs, and such will carry on and be fine, but local racing could go away. And of course, less local participation will result in less riding areas, which starts a death spiral. And if the energy drink money goes away, the sport could really be in trouble. Back in the two-stroke era the sport appeared to be self-sufficient without energy drink money.

Four-strokes are great bikes, but are they good for working class folks of limited means? Back in the good old days, fathers and sons could and would both ride. Now, dad can't afford to ride because he cashed in the 401K to get Junior a 10K built 250F. This is a shame.

mxb2
3/21/2018 10:43am
mxb2 wrote:
Bry145 wrote:
If pro racing equipment budgets increase 400%, we should expect amateur equipment budgets to increase as well. They won't increase 400%, but even a 25% increase...
If pro racing equipment budgets increase 400%, we should expect amateur equipment budgets to increase as well. They won't increase 400%, but even a 25% increase is enough to price some amateurs out of the sport. And if the increase is 50%, even more will be priced out.

This should be exactly what we do not want as a sport, as those who are priced out stop pumping cash into the industry and take up mountain biking or golf.

Remember that demographically, the Boomers are getting too old to ride, Gen. X getting older/busier, and Gen. Y will soon be booted out of the home and have to deal with adult expenses. Gen. Z is smaller due to declining birth rates and may be too coddled to want to risk getting smashed on a dirt bike. My parents said have fun and sent me on my way on an RM125. God Bless em'!

Four-strokes and changing demographics could be a double-whammy that could really downsize the sport. Pro racing, Loretta's, GNCCs, and such will carry on and be fine, but local racing could go away. And of course, less local participation will result in less riding areas, which starts a death spiral. And if the energy drink money goes away, the sport could really be in trouble. Back in the two-stroke era the sport appeared to be self-sufficient without energy drink money.

Four-strokes are great bikes, but are they good for working class folks of limited means? Back in the good old days, fathers and sons could and would both ride. Now, dad can't afford to ride because he cashed in the 401K to get Junior a 10K built 250F. This is a shame.

Plenty of leftover new bikes 5-7k. Plenty good stock for 90% riders in the world.

The Shop

Bry145
3/21/2018 11:01am
mxb2 wrote:
Plenty of leftover new bikes 5-7k. Plenty good stock for 90% riders in the world.
5-7K out the door for a new 250F or 450?

Please provide the name of the dealership where these deals can be had. I'd gladly buy a 5K 250F for a trail bike.

I see the MSRP of the new KTM 450 at $10,955 (before fees). My YZ250 was $7,500 OTD.

JMX82
3/21/2018 12:30pm Edited Date/Time 3/21/2018 12:33pm
mxb2 wrote:
Bry145 wrote:
If pro racing equipment budgets increase 400%, we should expect amateur equipment budgets to increase as well. They won't increase 400%, but even a 25% increase...

mxb2 wrote:
Is there enough left over bikes for everyone? The sport can't grow relying on cheap left over bikes... And what does unsold bikes tell about the state of the motocross today
Bry145
3/21/2018 1:42pm
JMX82 wrote:
Is there enough left over bikes for everyone? The sport can't grow relying on cheap left over bikes... And what does unsold bikes tell about the...
Is there enough left over bikes for everyone? The sport can't grow relying on cheap left over bikes... And what does unsold bikes tell about the state of the motocross today
Bingo!

History may show that amateur participation (riding, racing entries, bike sales) peaked in 2003-2006, and then gradually declined. Which of course coincides with the rise of the four-strokes.

Coincidence? I think not.

And starting in 2025 or so we will have huge generational turnover that could further shrink the sport. We won't be able to rely on Baby Boomers pumping millions into the sport after 2025. One could argue their spending fueled the explosion of motocross in the late 90s and kept the industry afloat through 2008-2014. Gen. X and Y aren't as financially well-off.

If anyone has any data regarding bike sales, race entries, practice entries, number of AMA members who race, ect. from 2000-2015 I'd like to see some data.

mxb2
3/21/2018 1:51pm
Yep leftover 16/17 250 and 450f. East coast prices all day long. And leftover smokers also.
mxb2
3/21/2018 1:53pm
Bry145 wrote:

mxb2 wrote:
JMX82 wrote:
Is there enough left over bikes for everyone? The sport can't grow relying on cheap left over bikes... And what does unsold bikes tell about the...
Sport cant go on with people buying used smokers on craigslist. Cr,rm,kawys.
BobPA
3/21/2018 2:04pm
Bry145 wrote:
5-7K out the door for a new 250F or 450? Please provide the name of the dealership where these deals can be had. I'd gladly buy...

Please provide the name of the dealership where these deals can be had. I'd gladly buy a 5K 250F for a trail bike.

I see the MSRP of the new KTM 450 at $10,955 (before fees). My YZ250 was $7,500 OTD.

They have deals like that all throughout the East coast. Just saw on Facebook...Tri County Honda has a 2018 KX250f for $5999, and leftover CRF450R for $5799. That was just cruising Facebook and not even looking. Suzuki's are even cheaper...
Bry145
3/21/2018 2:32pm
mxb2 wrote:
Sport cant go on with people buying used smokers on craigslist. Cr,rm,kawys.
People that are buying these used smokers are pumping money into the industry fixing them up and hopefully riding and racing at local tracks.

When these bikes are sold that should allow the seller to have the resources to get a new bike, which should benefit dealers and the OEMS.

The used smoker market doesn't really help the OEMs, but perhaps they will get the message that the market demands a less expensive and lightweight machine. I'd wager a guess that Suzuki or Kawasaki would sell 125s and 250s if offered again, but from a business perspective the juice may not be worth the squeeze. Suzuuk would sell less RMZs if they offered a bitchin' new RM125 and 250 or even 2008 duplicates. I'd buy a steel frame RM250 over a new YZ250. But I didn't because new RM250s no longer exist.

The bottom line is this: less people are racing and do not need the newest, latest, and greatest. They cannot afford a 10K toy that costs 2K to rebuild. A two-stroke allows them to enjoy their hobby affordably. And more asses on seats and hands on throttles will pump more money into the industry. A rising tide raises all boats.
Bry145
3/21/2018 2:37pm
BobPA wrote:
They have deals like that all throughout the East coast. Just saw on Facebook...Tri County Honda has a 2018 KX250f for $5999, and leftover CRF450R for...
They have deals like that all throughout the East coast. Just saw on Facebook...Tri County Honda has a 2018 KX250f for $5999, and leftover CRF450R for $5799. That was just cruising Facebook and not even looking. Suzuki's are even cheaper...
Are these out the door prices?

How many shootout winning (or nearly winning) bikes are offered at these price points?

Are rebuilds discounted as well when these machines get tired?

mxb2
3/21/2018 2:42pm
BobPA wrote:
They have deals like that all throughout the East coast. Just saw on Facebook...Tri County Honda has a 2018 KX250f for $5999, and leftover CRF450R for...
Bry145 wrote:
Are these out the door prices? How many shootout winning (or nearly winning) bikes are offered at these price points? Are rebuilds discounted as well when...

How many shootout winning (or nearly winning) bikes are offered at these price points?

Shootouts dont mean shit. If you buy a bike on shootout results, thats the first problem. Buy whats best for you. Any brand new bike is way better than you can ride it stock anyway.
BobPA
3/21/2018 2:52pm
BobPA wrote:
Bry145 wrote:
Are these out the door prices? How many shootout winning (or nearly winning) bikes are offered at these price points? Are rebuilds discounted as well when...

mxb2 wrote:
Shootouts dont mean shit. If you buy a bike on shootout results, thats the first problem. Buy whats best for you. Any brand new bike is...
Shootouts dont mean shit. If you buy a bike on shootout results, thats the first problem. Buy whats best for you. Any brand new bike is way better than you can ride it stock anyway.
This. Everytime I have brought a solid rebuttal to his two stroke arguments he comes off with some random stipulation. Bry145, why can't you just admit that you can buy a four stroke on the cheap...and not have to spend a bunch of money to keep it running? I like two strokes, but you have to realize that four strokes can be had cheap. And the new ones are cheap to maintain.
Bry145
3/21/2018 3:54pm
BobPA wrote:
This. Everytime I have brought a solid rebuttal to his two stroke arguments he comes off with some random stipulation. Bry145, why can't you just admit...
This. Everytime I have brought a solid rebuttal to his two stroke arguments he comes off with some random stipulation. Bry145, why can't you just admit that you can buy a four stroke on the cheap...and not have to spend a bunch of money to keep it running? I like two strokes, but you have to realize that four strokes can be had cheap. And the new ones are cheap to maintain.
In fantasyland bikes are all equal and shootouts mean nothing.

In fantasyland four-strokes cost exactly the same as two-strokes to purchase, operate, and resell.

We do not live in fantasyland.

Shootouts are conducted to educate and inform buyers of the new bikes. There is a link between shootouts, how much bikes sell for, and which ones are sold dirt cheap as leftovers. KTMs do well in shootouts, command top dollar in showrooms, and leftovers appear to be few and far between. Suzukis do not do well in shootouts, sell for less, and leftovers are available. Coincidence? No. This is the market and economics at work. If bikes were the same, they would sell for the same cost at the same rate. Also, each brand would have an identical market share. This isn't the case.

Regarding cost, here is a good analysis by someone in the know. https://motocrossactionmag.com/start-the-four-stroke-revolution-without…

If you can argue against his points, feel free to post them.

I have nothing against four-strokes, but the argument that they are identical to two-strokes in cost or "cheap" is not founded by dollars and cents. Perhaps a slow rider can putt around on a four-stroke at a non-competitive pace and not spend a lot of money. But ride that machine long and hard, put 50 hard hours on it every season, and try to make a 450 or 250f last without spending a lot of money either on the bike or the repairs. And then try to sell it after 3 seasons and 150 hours without taking a big hit. I wish anyone luck doing that.

tmauto769
Fantasy
1001st
3/21/2018 5:29pm
Bry145 wrote:
5-7K out the door for a new 250F or 450? Please provide the name of the dealership where these deals can be had. I'd gladly buy...

Bought my '17 crf 450 last year from southern powersports in Chattanooga TN for around $7500 new.
JMX82
3/21/2018 10:50pm
Dealers selling leftovers with out any profit is not a good thing in a long run. That will force them to go out of business eventually
Bearuno
3/22/2018 3:57am
Equivalency, nothing more, nothing less.

Any other form of 'classing' is just perpetuation of 'Handicap Class' racing that was only ever remotely appropriate when lunatics like I were putting XR level engines in MX chassis.

CC for CC - anything else is complete and utter bullshit.

And, do any of you really think the big manufacturers are going to make the engines you think might meet you idea of 'fair' sizing? If so, you really are a drongo. Put out new rules requiring totally different engines, and you'll damned near ensure the loss of a few manufacturers from our sport.

Now, if any decided to take their little red wagon, put their thumb in their mouth, and run away home if those scary Two Strokes were allowed equivalency, well, so bloody be it. So long, fair well, aufvederzen and fuck right off to those manufacturers.
Fresh
Fantasy
3312th
3/22/2018 5:18am
Bry145 wrote:
People that are buying these used smokers are pumping money into the industry fixing them up and hopefully riding and racing at local tracks. When these...
People that are buying these used smokers are pumping money into the industry fixing them up and hopefully riding and racing at local tracks.

When these bikes are sold that should allow the seller to have the resources to get a new bike, which should benefit dealers and the OEMS.

The used smoker market doesn't really help the OEMs, but perhaps they will get the message that the market demands a less expensive and lightweight machine. I'd wager a guess that Suzuki or Kawasaki would sell 125s and 250s if offered again, but from a business perspective the juice may not be worth the squeeze. Suzuuk would sell less RMZs if they offered a bitchin' new RM125 and 250 or even 2008 duplicates. I'd buy a steel frame RM250 over a new YZ250. But I didn't because new RM250s no longer exist.

The bottom line is this: less people are racing and do not need the newest, latest, and greatest. They cannot afford a 10K toy that costs 2K to rebuild. A two-stroke allows them to enjoy their hobby affordably. And more asses on seats and hands on throttles will pump more money into the industry. A rising tide raises all boats.
At the rate Suzuki are selling their bikes, along with not having a huge presence in the pro classes, they may as well scrap them and only produce and sell two strokes. They would sell loads of them
BobPA
3/22/2018 6:17am Edited Date/Time 3/22/2018 6:27am
BobPA wrote:
This. Everytime I have brought a solid rebuttal to his two stroke arguments he comes off with some random stipulation. Bry145, why can't you just admit...
Bry145 wrote:
In fantasyland bikes are all equal and shootouts mean nothing. In fantasyland four-strokes cost exactly the same as two-strokes to purchase, operate, and resell. We do...
In fantasyland bikes are all equal and shootouts mean nothing.

In fantasyland four-strokes cost exactly the same as two-strokes to purchase, operate, and resell.

We do not live in fantasyland.

Shootouts are conducted to educate and inform buyers of the new bikes. There is a link between shootouts, how much bikes sell for, and which ones are sold dirt cheap as leftovers. KTMs do well in shootouts, command top dollar in showrooms, and leftovers appear to be few and far between. Suzukis do not do well in shootouts, sell for less, and leftovers are available. Coincidence? No. This is the market and economics at work. If bikes were the same, they would sell for the same cost at the same rate. Also, each brand would have an identical market share. This isn't the case.

Regarding cost, here is a good analysis by someone in the know. https://motocrossactionmag.com/start-the-four-stroke-revolution-without…

If you can argue against his points, feel free to post them.

I have nothing against four-strokes, but the argument that they are identical to two-strokes in cost or "cheap" is not founded by dollars and cents. Perhaps a slow rider can putt around on a four-stroke at a non-competitive pace and not spend a lot of money. But ride that machine long and hard, put 50 hard hours on it every season, and try to make a 450 or 250f last without spending a lot of money either on the bike or the repairs. And then try to sell it after 3 seasons and 150 hours without taking a big hit. I wish anyone luck doing that.

Well I tried. There is no speaking to someone with such a closed delusional mind. Have fun typing another novel while beating a dead horse.

You just refuse to listen to the facts. Refusing to listen to facts makes you either ignorant, or dumb enough that you cannot absorb new knowledge. Either way, good luck on your pointless two stroke conquest. The day you realize that 450’s are more reliable than a 250 two stroke please come talk to me. You’re better off embracing the four strokes, they will be around for a long, long time.

The Willy Musgrave article has just been regurgitated by you in this very thread. You provide no hard evidence, nor real world scenarios to back up your claim. You are just making open ended statements and calling them facts. People then provide you with facts, and you run from them while typing non sense.

That guy is talking about crazy costs while his kid is in professional karting....No there is a sport that has no value for the all mighty dollar.
Bry145
3/22/2018 8:54am
JMX82 wrote:
Dealers selling leftovers with out any profit is not a good thing in a long run. That will force them to go out of business eventually
They are being subsidized by the OEMS through spiffs/spins. Yamaha may offer $500 to move a slow-moving 450. Then they will pay a pittance to the salesperson who has quite a tough job getting people through the process and dealing with customers who only care about price. Maybe they make some money back through financing. It seems volume and being in a good market is the key to staying afloat as a Japanese OEM dealer. Customer loyalty isn't what it used to be.

We will have far fewer dealers in the future which is sad. People can get bikes dirt cheap at volume big box stores and parts/accessories via online ordering. If local dealers try to compete they cannot prosper and pay employees well due to razor-thin margins. If they try to hold margin customers think they are being screwed.

I visited a local dealer in a decent sized market. The GM told me he could only pay the parts manager ~$15/hour and have a clerk for ~$10/hour. This isn't a lot of money in a decent sized market in the USA. At that moment a customer brought in a set of tires purchased online for ~$50 each and asked where the service department was so he could get them mounted.

It is just creative destruction. Some industries will downsize in the near future. Even sports like golf seem to be losing popularity with generational turnover. The Boomers will be dropping like flies come 2025 or so.

Bry145
3/22/2018 9:31am
BobPA wrote:
Well I tried. There is no speaking to someone with such a closed delusional mind. Have fun typing another novel while beating a dead horse. You...
Well I tried. There is no speaking to someone with such a closed delusional mind. Have fun typing another novel while beating a dead horse.

You just refuse to listen to the facts. Refusing to listen to facts makes you either ignorant, or dumb enough that you cannot absorb new knowledge. Either way, good luck on your pointless two stroke conquest. The day you realize that 450’s are more reliable than a 250 two stroke please come talk to me. You’re better off embracing the four strokes, they will be around for a long, long time.

The Willy Musgrave article has just been regurgitated by you in this very thread. You provide no hard evidence, nor real world scenarios to back up your claim. You are just making open ended statements and calling them facts. People then provide you with facts, and you run from them while typing non sense.

That guy is talking about crazy costs while his kid is in professional karting....No there is a sport that has no value for the all mighty dollar.
Here are some facts:

Four-strokes are popular because they allow lesser-skilled riders to go fast. Put the same riders on a 250 or 125 two-stroke and lap times will increase and be less consistent.

Four-strokes are heavier on average than two-strokes.

Four-strokes are louder and the sound pulse carries further, agitating neighbors of riding areas. *Personal note: when I sold my house I camped out at an RV park for a few days while the deal was closing. I was able to hear four-strokes from the motocross track at least a mile away. No one away from the track wants to hear thundering bikes on rev limiters.

Four-strokes require more mechanical skill to repair than two-strokes.

On average, four-strokes cost more to purchase, maintain, and modify. A four-stroke explosion is expensive to fix. Not everyone has 1.5-3K sitting around.

Many industry insiders would agree that the switch to four-strokes has raised the cost of racing for amateur and pro racing.This increased cost has resulted in reduced participation.

Four-strokes have resulted in more powerful machines which result in more severe injuries.

Four-strokes on average lose more value when resold.

Mini-bike racing is still mostly two-stroke. This allows parents and kids to get involved at an affordable price point. If minibikes switched to four-strokes, cost more initially, were more capable of higher speeds/bigger jumps, and were more expensive to repair, the sport would lose popularity among kids and parents.

People can ride whatever they like, but two-strokes are more cost-effective on average. The sport was more affordable when we rode/raced two-strokes. Affordable is good in my book when it comes to hobbies, housing, women, and the like.

The four-stroke business model is unsustainable at the amateur level. Soon we will not have Boomers pumping millions into the sport. Soon Gen. Y will be booted from the nest and spending money on housing and such. Soon Gen. Z will be off minis and on big bikes.

Bry145
3/22/2018 9:49am
Bearuno wrote:
[b]Equivalency[/b], nothing more, nothing less. Any other form of 'classing' is just perpetuation of 'Handicap Class' racing that was only ever remotely appropriate when lunatics like...
Equivalency, nothing more, nothing less.

Any other form of 'classing' is just perpetuation of 'Handicap Class' racing that was only ever remotely appropriate when lunatics like I were putting XR level engines in MX chassis.

CC for CC - anything else is complete and utter bullshit.

And, do any of you really think the big manufacturers are going to make the engines you think might meet you idea of 'fair' sizing? If so, you really are a drongo. Put out new rules requiring totally different engines, and you'll damned near ensure the loss of a few manufacturers from our sport.

Now, if any decided to take their little red wagon, put their thumb in their mouth, and run away home if those scary Two Strokes were allowed equivalency, well, so bloody be it. So long, fair well, aufvederzen and fuck right off to those manufacturers.
It's the law of unintended consequences. Also, one could argue that the road to Hell is paved with good intentions.

Imagine what would happen in 1996 if Keith McCarty asked Doug Henry to race a 250 four-stroke race bike against 50HP VP C12 fueled 250 two-strokes? He would have probably said no. Why? The bike wouldn't have been competitive without a massive displacement advantage. Chad Reed loved his YZ250 and hated his YZ250F. Coincidence? Would Ricky have gone for the SX title in 2005 on an RMZ250? Probably not!

The coup de grace was taking away unleaded fuels.

Now the OEMS are selling less bikes, less are showing up to ride and race, and the sport is being kept afloat by energy drinks, well to do vet riders, and parents allowing kids to live at home until 30 (proving them disposable income to go moto).

Giving four-strokes a massive advantage was a Drongo move. That is motocross affirmative action. I can't compete on an equal basis so I need an advantage. Stamp it.

3/22/2018 4:46pm
skypig wrote:
They could fix it now with no “allowance” Up to 250cc Up to 500cc The extra power of the 2 stroke, is offset by the wide...
They could fix it now with no “allowance”

Up to 250cc
Up to 500cc

The extra power of the 2 stroke, is offset by the wide power band and easy delivery of the 4 stroke.

In Australia they were allowing 250 2T’sto race against 250 4T’s. Although marginally faster (in most drag races) and cheaper, the 2Ts didn’t dominate. As far as I’m aware.

I heard a commentator claim the top 250f’s are 52hp!
A lot cheaper to get 52hp out of a 250 stroker. Maintenance would be a fraction of the cost.

In the “up to 500” class. Choose 450 4t (big bore if you feel capable), or 250/300/ what you think you need 2T
This is the thing that people don't think about when comparing the two. Making 4 strokes faster is big money compared to a 2-stroke.
Bry145
3/22/2018 5:26pm
This is the thing that people don't think about when comparing the two. Making 4 strokes faster is big money compared to a 2-stroke.
This is true, and once fast they take very careful set-up to get them to handle well. This costs money.

Four-strokes increased the gap between the haves and the have nots in motocross. With four-strokes, the bike and set-up play a bigger role in success. And the cost of the technology is too much for moto's blue-collar participants of limited means.
Marty1028
Fantasy
994th
3/22/2018 5:46pm
I have been thinking lately, the AMA admits that when introducing 4 strokes that they killed the 2 stroke by allowing too large of displacement on...
I have been thinking lately, the AMA admits that when introducing 4 strokes that they killed the 2 stroke by allowing too large of displacement on 4 strokes.

Looking back what do you think would have been the correct size of 4 strokes in both classes so that both 4 strokes and 2 strokes could have remained competitive?
Not to be off topic, but are you the Nick Bryant off Highsidedfilms?Laughing

Post a reply to: Correct AMA 2 Stroke displacement

The Latest