Cops bust wheelie boys in Boston

walleyeguy
2/28/2018 10:49am
Caught only 5???????? They were too easy on them. Should have been tasers going off like the 4th of july.
MXD
2/28/2018 10:51am
walleyeguy wrote:
Caught only 5???????? They were too easy on them. Should have been tasers going off like the 4th of july.
"I went to hit the brakes and the gas pedal was stuck to the floor. I tried not to hit them.......all"
BobKerr
2/28/2018 12:32pm
I'm surprised that this thread hasn't disappeared. Wheelie Boy threads are like the first rule in Fight Club.
NorCal 50+
2/28/2018 12:37pm
NorCal 50+ wrote:
I still wonder why dirt bikes don't come standard with a GPS chip trackable by smart phone. How hard would this be, and how much trouble...
I still wonder why dirt bikes don't come standard with a GPS chip trackable by smart phone. How hard would this be, and how much trouble and chaos would it save? You could also have a remote disable switch.
Here is my $10 million idea. You're welcome. States could actually require them from manufacturers.
pmshortt2 wrote:
If they all came with GPS chips, then the thieves would know this, and they would remove the GPS chip after stealing it. Wallah, where’d the...
If they all came with GPS chips, then the thieves would know this, and they would remove the GPS chip after stealing it. Wallah, where’d the bike go now? We need something more than a “chip.” Maybe something integrated into the OEM CDI box?
I imagine a lot of these dipshits can barely put gas in the bike, much less find and disable a GPS chip, but I am sure it's possible. Maybe weld them into the frame or integrate them into the electronics or something.

All that shit in the video costs taxpayer money and risk lives and property- towing fees, police pay, etc. It's a good trade--off. The remote disable or maybe keyed ignition would also help.

The Shop

bultokid
2/28/2018 1:25pm
Uncle Tony wrote:
These idiots would bring there bikes into the shop I work at for service, usually worn top ends and valves, when we would repair the bikes...
These idiots would bring there bikes into the shop I work at for service, usually worn top ends and valves, when we would repair the bikes they would never come and pick them up, finally about two years ago we smartened up and before they unload the bike we give them a 3 thousand dollar estimate, they just leave all pissed off
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Should ask for proof of ownership next time. What did you guys do with the bikes they didn't pick up? Can't sell or part them out...
Should ask for proof of ownership next time.

What did you guys do with the bikes they didn't pick up? Can't sell or part them out. Is there a law that after X many days it becomes the shops property title or no title?
Uncle Tony wrote:
We put mechanics lean on them, then the bike becomes ours, then we sell them Those wheeling boys are untouchable around here, they do and steal...
We put mechanics lean on them, then the bike becomes ours, then we sell them

Those wheeling boys are untouchable around here, they do and steal what they like

Good way to die of lead poisoning
JB 19
2/28/2018 6:25pm
How come when I posted the same thing 3 days ago mine ended up in the dumbgeon but this one gets to stay?

https://m.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/Wheelie-boy-shot-by-cops,1…
GuyB wrote:
Would it make you happier if I told you this one is equally dumb?
I think if we're going to go the dumb route we could wipe about half of the front page clean. In my opinion this is more of an information thread about moto related social issues.
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
2/28/2018 6:36pm
JB 19 wrote:
I think if we're going to go the dumb route we could wipe about half of the front page clean. In my opinion this is more...
I think if we're going to go the dumb route we could wipe about half of the front page clean. In my opinion this is more of an information thread about moto related social issues.
You are correct. But between the calls for violence, and occasional thinly-veiled racism, I don't have much love for these threads. They never end well.
3/1/2018 4:49pm

Update: the officer that fired the shot is under investigation for racism and faces loosing his job. (Not joking it was on the news.)
Uncle Tony
3/2/2018 5:33pm
SURFGLOBE wrote:
So they come in with stolen bikes, you fix, they don't pick them up, you put a lien on a stolen bike, and bike becomes yours...
So they come in with stolen bikes, you fix, they don't pick them up, you put a lien on a stolen bike, and bike becomes yours, and you sell? When and where do the actual owners come into play in this?

As a person that had a bike stolen over 2 years ago and not one word about it since, I hope this cannot actually be the way it goes down.
Here’s how it works in New York, I ride my crf450 in an open field in the middle of nowhere, I lose my bike foverever, completely confiscated, run the risk of going to jail for 6 months, a ton of fines but a wheelie boy will ride down Main Street on a stolen bike and the police are told not to touch them

For the record I was a victim of these pricks, police won’t even run vins, and we don’t work on them anymore, we send them away
Uncle Tony
3/2/2018 6:01pm
Oh and surfglobe, to give you an example, when my daughters bike was stolen the police turned me into the “perp” saying I was pulling an insurance job on a bike that had no insurance, so read between the lines man

Post a reply to: Cops bust wheelie boys in Boston

The Latest