Cops bust wheelie boys in Boston

Related:
Create New Tag

2/27/2018 8:55 PM

|

2/27/2018 9:08 PM

WTF is wrong with those retards? ''

the absolute least fun you can have on a bike or even a quad is riding it around on pavement

how much fun is t to be stuck in heavy traffic? retards

|

ride

2/27/2018 9:15 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/27/2018 9:15 PM

Read the info under the video and a cop shot a 28 year old guy. 5 arrested and approximately 20 bikes/atv's were seized.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

2/27/2018 9:15 PM

And the sad part? They'll all be out in a day or two. Stealing someone else's hard earned $6-10,000 bike. Since the last ones they stole were just impounded.

|

2/27/2018 9:21 PM

It's a start. Looks like the people have finally had enough and are putting pressure on the politicians to do something. It's just a shame that only one of them got shot.

|

2/27/2018 10:22 PM

In

devil whistling

|

2/27/2018 10:53 PM

They ditch the bikes and quads because it's better to lose your bike than be caught with a bike without a VIN plate?

|

"What happens to your hands when you crash?"
"I put my hands up real quick to protect my sunglasses"

2/27/2018 11:01 PM

enketchum wrote:

They ditch the bikes and quads because it's better to lose your bike than be caught with a bike without a VIN plate?

If you were riding a bike you worked hard to pay for, would you think about abandoning it??

If you were riding a stolen bike that you had no money in, would you not think about abandoning it?

It' now 11 PM in California. Let's see how long this thread lasts.

AKA: Hello to everyone set to receive e-mail notification of new topics within a thread he / she responds to.

|

2/28/2018 2:52 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/28/2018 2:57 AM

This thread will self destruct in 3, 2, ...

Wheelie Boys are a protected species on this website.

|

2/28/2018 3:34 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/28/2018 3:34 AM

Sanctuary Site?

|

2/28/2018 4:45 AM

I LOVED seeing the guys trying to throw their bikes over the concrete retaining walls. Ha Ha, funny shit right there.laughing laughing

Now if cops in other cities would just do more of this.

|

2/28/2018 4:50 AM

enketchum wrote:

KDXGarage wrote:

If you were riding a bike you worked hard to pay for, would you think about abandoning it??

If you were riding a stolen bike ...more

Agreed. There’s no way I’d ditch my bike being I work hard paying for it, but if I didn’t pay for it and had no money in it then fuck it right?

|

2/28/2018 5:16 AM

Can't help myself...in before this changes locations whistling

|

You kids get off my lawn!

2013 KTM450 Factory Edition
Projects......lots of projects!

2/28/2018 5:19 AM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Read the info under the video and a cop shot a 28 year old guy. 5 arrested and approximately 20 bikes/atv's were seized.

Photo
|

2/28/2018 5:20 AM

Those guys spent a lot of money buying those bikes, I’m surprised they would just leave them there and run away ......

|

2/28/2018 5:29 AM

These idiots would bring there bikes into the shop I work at for service, usually worn top ends and valves, when we would repair the bikes they would never come and pick them up, finally about two years ago we smartened up and before they unload the bike we give them a 3 thousand dollar estimate, they just leave all pissed off

|

If you like uncle tony's meatballs, you'll love his sausage

Now that's Italian

2/28/2018 5:38 AM

This was one of the few times that I felt proud to be from MA. I was glad to see them enforcing the law.

|

2/28/2018 5:43 AM

user760a wrote:

WTF is wrong with those retards? ''

the absolute least fun you can have on a bike or even a quad is riding it around on ...more

When you have an IQ of 85 this is what you get.

|

2/28/2018 5:45 AM

MXD wrote:

This was one of the few times that I felt proud to be from MA. I was glad to see them enforcing the law.

Yeah, although not a New Englander, proud to say my 30th year in NESC, now if they can enforce the law here on Long Island and Bridgeport Connecticut
These assholes actually have the nerve to ride there bikes onto the ferry

|

Now that's Italian

2/28/2018 5:47 AM

The world is again turning into Dionysianism.

|

2/28/2018 7:40 AM

my buddy works at the tow company that picked them up, he sent me a pik of all the bikes and said , watch the news

|

2/28/2018 8:20 AM

MXD wrote:

What he said...

|

"A rule is a rule and without rules, there is Chaos"....Cosmo Kramer

2/28/2018 8:35 AM

The walls do slow them down...Boston PD must be watching supercross design.

|

2/28/2018 9:08 AM

Uncle Tony wrote:

These idiots would bring there bikes into the shop I work at for service, usually worn top ends and valves, when we would ...more

Should ask for proof of ownership next time.

What did you guys do with the bikes they didn't pick up? Can't sell or part them out. Is there a law that after X many days it becomes the shops property title or no title?

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

2/28/2018 9:17 AM

I still wonder why dirt bikes don't come standard with a GPS chip trackable by smart phone. How hard would this be, and how much trouble and chaos would it save? You could also have a remote disable switch.
Here is my $10 million idea. You're welcome. States could actually require them from manufacturers.

|

It's impossible for a corporation or government to love you or care about you.

2/28/2018 9:34 AM

NorCal 50+ wrote:

I still wonder why dirt bikes don't come standard with a GPS chip trackable by smart phone. How hard would this be, and how ...more

If they all came with GPS chips, then the thieves would know this, and they would remove the GPS chip after stealing it. Wallah, where’d the bike go now? We need something more than a “chip.” Maybe something integrated into the OEM CDI box?

|

2/28/2018 9:38 AM

NorCal 50+ wrote:

I still wonder why dirt bikes don't come standard with a GPS chip trackable by smart phone. How hard would this be, and how ...more

I liked your idea up until you mentioned more state regulation.

|

2/28/2018 10:22 AM

NorCal 50+ wrote:

pmshortt2 wrote:

If they all came with GPS chips, then the thieves would know this, and they would remove the GPS chip after stealing it. ...more

If any of the manufactures said that all there 2019 line came with a tracking device built into the CDi, there sales numbers would be much higher the next day.

|

2/28/2018 10:28 AM

Holy shit that was funny to watch!!!

|

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

2/28/2018 10:31 AM

Uncle Tony wrote:

These idiots would bring there bikes into the shop I work at for service, usually worn top ends and valves, when we would ...more

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Should ask for proof of ownership next time.

What did you guys do with the bikes they didn't pick up? Can't sell or part ...more

We put mechanics lean on them, then the bike becomes ours, then we sell them

Those wheeling boys are untouchable around here, they do and steal what they like

|

Now that's Italian