Coopers Podium Interview

MotoMan12345
Fantasy
1924th
Edited Date/Time 7/30/2015 9:42am
Not necessary to say your going to take someone out especially since your not in the title hunt. i personally didn't see MM so much dirty riding against him
|
JayCarpent
7/25/2015 2:01pm
Not necessary to say your going to take someone out especially since your not in the title hunt. i personally didn't see MM so much dirty...
Not necessary to say your going to take someone out especially since your not in the title hunt. i personally didn't see MM so much dirty riding against him
Oh, ya. Great!

"If I get the chance, I am going to injure him" Oh, wait this is live? "I'd like to thank the man above"

Really dislike this kid, and all of his "bull crap" He acts like he is the only one allowed to bang bars, and heaven forbid if he loses.

moto0852
7/25/2015 2:01pm
What a punk. Guys from France and Switzerland were class acts... Coop, not so much. #Merica
IceMan446
7/25/2015 2:03pm
Marvin did the same at red bud as well.

Not the first time he has cross jumped people.
Huevos
7/25/2015 2:03pm
Cooper Webb is acting more and more like an entitled bitch with each passing week. Odd he doesn't realize Musquin is fighting for a championship right now and will do anything it takes to win. Webb wouldn't think twice. I'm getting tired of his attitude.

The Shop

mxracer546
7/25/2015 2:03pm Edited Date/Time 7/25/2015 3:44pm
So you say you are going to take a guy out then you thank the good lord Jesus Christ? Is that Christian?
kawirider819
7/25/2015 2:04pm
That just solidified why we should send him to mxon. Kids got a Lotta heart and won't back down.
IceMan446
7/25/2015 2:05pm
mxracer546 wrote:
So you say you are going to take a guy out then you thank the good lord Jesus Christ? Is that Christian?
Dude keep the church stuff out of this.

It's racing, not worship service.

And you posted the same in another thread.
Huevos
7/25/2015 2:07pm
mxracer546 wrote:
IceMan446 wrote:

Well, the hypocrisy is there. You never hear Canard or Dungey go up on the podium and talk about how they're gonna take someone out. You also never hear Jason Lawrence or Josh Hansen thank Jesus for keeping them safe after talking trash on the podium. Cooper Webb has a tendency of doing both which is stupid.
KennyT
Fantasy
280th
7/25/2015 2:07pm
Typical uneducated punk. And people wonder why MX is hurting when this is the best we have. When people see that on TV it brings us right down to monster truck status
7/25/2015 2:09pm
Huevos wrote:
Cooper Webb is acting more and more like an entitled bitch with each passing week. Odd he doesn't realize Musquin is fighting for a championship right...
Cooper Webb is acting more and more like an entitled bitch with each passing week. Odd he doesn't realize Musquin is fighting for a championship right now and will do anything it takes to win. Webb wouldn't think twice. I'm getting tired of his attitude.
its funny you guys care so much. does it really affect you that much? just be glad he's adding some excitement in this boring ass season
team 822
7/25/2015 2:10pm
What a sore loser, bad attitude from a punk kid
63mark
7/25/2015 2:11pm
mxracer546 wrote:
IceMan446 wrote:

Huevos wrote:
Well, the hypocrisy is there. You never hear Canard or Dungey go up on the podium and talk about how they're gonna take someone out. You...
Well, the hypocrisy is there. You never hear Canard or Dungey go up on the podium and talk about how they're gonna take someone out. You also never hear Jason Lawrence or Josh Hansen thank Jesus for keeping them safe after talking trash on the podium. Cooper Webb has a tendency of doing both which is stupid.
I ain´t a Christian, and i was wondering the exact same thing...
logan_140
7/25/2015 2:11pm
Marvin is fighting for a championship coop isn't... Every point counts..
PressPassP
7/25/2015 2:12pm
If I were a senior official I think I'd have words,to say your intentionally going to nail someone like that next time out is pretty bad,I think I'd advise a hefty fine and a ban if it happens

Thanking God doesn't make it right,thinking he'll be forgiven is as absurd as believing IMO but each to their own I guess..
IceMan446
Huevos wrote:
Well, the hypocrisy is there. You never hear Canard or Dungey go up on the podium and talk about how they're gonna take someone out. You...
So because he wants to win and is pissed that Marvin cross jumped him and he wants to pay him back he can't thank God???

Who are you to say what he can and can't do?

Or how about Canard landing on people but thanking God??? Is that ok? And Canard has caused some serious wrecks over the years, but since he doesn't say he will take someone out its different???

Oh the hypocrisy!
Huevos
Huevos wrote:
Cooper Webb is acting more and more like an entitled bitch with each passing week. Odd he doesn't realize Musquin is fighting for a championship right...
shredder23 wrote:
its funny you guys care so much. does it really affect you that much? just be glad he's adding some excitement in this boring ass season
No, it doesn't effect me that much, but this is a message board and I'm allowed to talk about how I think Cooper Webb is a douche.
Huevos
7/25/2015 2:15pm
Huevos wrote:
IceMan446 wrote:
So because he wants to win and is pissed that Marvin cross jumped him and he wants to pay him back he can't thank God??? Who...
So because he wants to win and is pissed that Marvin cross jumped him and he wants to pay him back he can't thank God???

Who are you to say what he can and can't do?

Or how about Canard landing on people but thanking God??? Is that ok? And Canard has caused some serious wrecks over the years, but since he doesn't say he will take someone out its different???

Oh the hypocrisy!
Saying you're pissed at someone and threatening to cause them injury in the next race are two very different things, and if you can't see that then you're more retarded than your logic.

Canard has had the worst of luck of anyone out there and all he does is act grateful and humble. Sure, he's made stupid decisions, but his attitude towards his competitors has never been negative.
Underdog999
7/25/2015 2:15pm
Huevos wrote:
shredder23 wrote:
Excitement? Saying he going to take a guy out the next race because the guy who beat him supposedly tapped his front wheel 3 or 4 times? I call that childish behavior and so foolish. Shows lack of class and lack of composure.
IceMan446
7/25/2015 2:19pm
Huevos wrote:
Saying you're pissed at someone and threatening to cause them injury in the next race are two very different things, and if you can't see that...
Saying you're pissed at someone and threatening to cause them injury in the next race are two very different things, and if you can't see that then you're more retarded than your logic.

Canard has had the worst of luck of anyone out there and all he does is act grateful and humble. Sure, he's made stupid decisions, but his attitude towards his competitors has never been negative.
Graceful and humble?

Do you remember what he said to Reed after he rode like a novice and landed on the dude???

And calling someone a douche is Christian like, right???

Canard has put his fair share of guys on the ground, on purpose. But he thanks God after.

See how there is no difference???

Get off your high horse and leave the religion out of it.
bvm111
7/25/2015 2:23pm
IceMan446 wrote:
Marvin did the same at red bud as well.

Not the first time he has cross jumped people.
Where was he jumping?

He took his line away, this is racing, not open practice at your local track!
bobby397
7/25/2015 2:23pm
That just solidified why we should send him to mxon. Kids got a Lotta heart and won't back down.
Agreed
mx317
7/25/2015 2:24pm
It's a southern thing like saying she's such a slut bless her heart LoL
Huevos
7/25/2015 2:25pm Edited Date/Time 7/25/2015 2:32pm
Huevos wrote:
Saying you're pissed at someone and threatening to cause them injury in the next race are two very different things, and if you can't see that...

IceMan446 wrote:
Graceful and humble? Do you remember what he said to Reed after he rode like a novice and landed on the dude??? And calling someone a...
Graceful and humble?

Do you remember what he said to Reed after he rode like a novice and landed on the dude???

And calling someone a douche is Christian like, right???

Canard has put his fair share of guys on the ground, on purpose. But he thanks God after.

See how there is no difference???

Get off your high horse and leave the religion out of it.
I wasn't the one that brought religion in, and did I say I was christian? I'm not on here imposing my beliefs on anyone. I'm pointing out the hypocrisy of those claiming to be christians while talking trash and threatening to take others out and injure them.

And side note: Reed took Canard out intentionally immediately after and was acting like a bitch, so yeah. Kinda deserved it, and all Canard did was call him a cry baby. Big whoop.
bobby397
7/25/2015 2:25pm
KennyT wrote:
Typical uneducated punk. And people wonder why MX is hurting when this is the best we have. When people see that on TV it brings us...
Typical uneducated punk. And people wonder why MX is hurting when this is the best we have. When people see that on TV it brings us right down to monster truck status
Uneducated? One of the few who actually went to public school.... His mother is also a school teacher. Now you know.
Huevos
7/25/2015 2:28pm
KennyT wrote:
Typical uneducated punk. And people wonder why MX is hurting when this is the best we have. When people see that on TV it brings us...
bobby397 wrote:
Uneducated? One of the few who actually went to public school.... His mother is also a school teacher. Now you know.
Being educated and acting educated are two different things.
You guys are a bunch of crying bitches, Webb is different and says how he feels on the podium, also he said he would take him out if he has the chance.

What the hell is so wrong with that.
mrclicks
mxracer546 wrote:
IceMan446 wrote:

Huevos wrote:
Yeah he really outs himself as "that guy" right there. Thank the Lord Jesus for my performance but I want to knock this guy down next moto?

Thing to remember: this guy is a kid whose entire life is dedicated to moto. He's pissed. I disliked his interview, but I give kids a little slack. Hell of a rider. Just needs to stop taking things so personally, and, if he wants to always advertise the Good Book, maybe sit down and read it a bit. Dungey or Canard could give him some lessons.
bobby397
7/25/2015 2:29pm
All of you crying like bitches are pussies, go watch soccer.... Fuckers

Post a reply to: Coopers Podium Interview

The Latest