Cooper whining yet again

shortshift5
Edited Date/Time 4/15/2021 8:07pm
First Lakewood ‘19 and now this. Complaining Mcadoo was able to restart on the podium. Talk about an entitled little prick.
|
bigk218
Fantasy
3155th
4/13/2021 7:24pm
Yeah. I found his interview absolutely pathetic. He does accurately represent his team though.
TriRacer27
Fantasy
47th
4/13/2021 7:24pm
That was weak but completely expected coming from that team. Remember SLC last year with gas-gate and them just taking Sexton's gate?
Dirtydeeds
Fantasy
2888th
4/13/2021 7:25pm
I’m not a fan of Cooper, never really have been. Never really was a fan one way or the other of Mcadoo’s either, until tonight. That was one of the toughest things I’ve ever seen. So much gnarly.
SCC
4/13/2021 7:26pm
Cooper fan myself but that was low class. You won the damn race and have the points lead. STFU

The Shop

Nairb#70
4/13/2021 7:27pm
250 results still not up, gonna be a while.
yak651
Fantasy
214th
4/13/2021 7:28pm
Maybe it’s his personality but Cooper does himself no favors with his interviews. And Star definitely needs a new PR person, especially if they decide to protest wackers
Husky807
4/13/2021 7:29pm
bigk218 wrote:
Yeah. I found his interview absolutely pathetic. He does accurately represent his team though.
This right here. I honestly find myself rooting against any STAR rider these days.

As for Cooper, i was a fan but the ‘it distracted me but that shows how much i want this’ line... BRO Mcadoo was rag dolling up a damn over-under and STILL podiumed. THAT is showing how much you want it.
IWreckALot
4/13/2021 7:30pm
yak651 wrote:
Maybe it’s his personality but Cooper does himself no favors with his interviews. And Star definitely needs a new PR person, especially if they decide to...
Maybe it’s his personality but Cooper does himself no favors with his interviews. And Star definitely needs a new PR person, especially if they decide to protest wackers
Curious what there is to protest. He passed medical and was given the all clear to race.
WFO
4/13/2021 7:31pm
Coop fan here but that was as Obvious as it gets. Poor Sportsmanship. Wasn't a Mcadoo fan but I am now. Bad dude!
Johnny Depp
4/13/2021 7:32pm
Everyone wants some honesty and frankness on the podium. We all marvel at the hot mic conversation of truth behind the scenes. 2 or 3 threads and instantly page after page on the race thread.

But F**K him if he says it huh? You can't handle the truth.
m121c
4/13/2021 7:32pm
yak651 wrote:
Maybe it’s his personality but Cooper does himself no favors with his interviews. And Star definitely needs a new PR person, especially if they decide to...
MotoX Addicts is reporting there is a protest...

Talk about desperate. You’ll lose more fans/customers then you will gain with the a regional SX championship imo. Especially one you protested at every turn as per usual.

As much as I like having more sponsors and teams in the sport.. that team needs a reality check and new management. They are hurting the sport with there general whiny “higher than thou” attitudes and being AMA pets.
ProKawi24
4/13/2021 7:36pm
I think Cooper's only complaint is that after tonight he realizes McAdoo wants this more than him and will do anything it takes to win the title. He knows McAdoo is the only rider able to beat him on any given night.

His first thought when he rode by Cam's crash was probably "oh sweet, this title is mine. I can chill now."

Then it became "oh shit...this ain't gonna be so easy."
4/13/2021 7:36pm
Everyone wants some honesty and frankness on the podium. We all marvel at the hot mic conversation of truth behind the scenes. 2 or 3 threads...
Everyone wants some honesty and frankness on the podium. We all marvel at the hot mic conversation of truth behind the scenes. 2 or 3 threads and instantly page after page on the race thread.

But F**K him if he says it huh? You can't handle the truth.
Thank you
TheRon
4/13/2021 7:43pm
What McAdoo did to come back after that crash and get a podium is what makes me a fan of this sport. Pure guts, and gnarlier than most of us could ever imagine. I was proud to be a fan. Not so much Cooper though. The class thing would be to acknowledge that in his interview.
toroP
4/13/2021 7:44pm
Look. He was fine to race, so there shouldn’t have been a red flag. And if there wasn’t, he’d be a mile behind, maybe a lap or more down. It’s a travesty that he was allowed on the gate.
Let’s stop every time some one has a scary crash and let them catch up.
SpriteRep419
4/13/2021 7:46pm
ProKawi24 wrote:
I think Cooper's only complaint is that after tonight he realizes McAdoo wants this more than him and will do anything it takes to win the...
I think Cooper's only complaint is that after tonight he realizes McAdoo wants this more than him and will do anything it takes to win the title. He knows McAdoo is the only rider able to beat him on any given night.

His first thought when he rode by Cam's crash was probably "oh sweet, this title is mine. I can chill now."

Oh fuck off. So the only way Cooper can prove he wants this title for you is by crashing and then riding through the pain too? This kid ate shit last race in the heat and came back to almost win it (in a heat race that didn’t even matter ffs). I don’t understand why we gotta make a villain out of this situation. The way star sees it is that their main rival is getting the benefit of restarting for a mistake he made, indirectly of course but it still stands. If there was no red flag, he would’ve finished around last.

God you’re all a bunch of emotional pussies that can’t look at a situation from both sides logically.

That said, what an effort from Cam. A ride no one will forget in a long time
ProKawi24
4/13/2021 7:47pm
toroP wrote:
Look. He was fine to race, so there shouldn’t have been a red flag. And if there wasn’t, he’d be a mile behind, maybe a lap...
Look. He was fine to race, so there shouldn’t have been a red flag. And if there wasn’t, he’d be a mile behind, maybe a lap or more down. It’s a travesty that he was allowed on the gate.
When's the last time you saw someone get the shit knocked out of them and line back up to get a podium?

I agree...if they didn't pull the red flag, his season is over. But they did...and he was cleared...and he came back to get a podium. Don't start with this "restart every race someone wrecks in" bullshit.
ProKawi24
4/13/2021 7:50pm
ProKawi24 wrote:
I think Cooper's only complaint is that after tonight he realizes McAdoo wants this more than him and will do anything it takes to win the...

Oh fuck off. So the only way Cooper can prove he wants this title for you is by crashing and then riding through the pain too...
Oh fuck off. So the only way Cooper can prove he wants this title for you is by crashing and then riding through the pain too? This kid ate shit last race in the heat and came back to almost win it (in a heat race that didn’t even matter ffs). I don’t understand why we gotta make a villain out of this situation. The way star sees it is that their main rival is getting the benefit of restarting for a mistake he made, indirectly of course but it still stands. If there was no red flag, he would’ve finished around last.

God you’re all a bunch of emotional pussies that can’t look at a situation from both sides logically.

I make him a villain because of his post-race comments.

Cam made a mistake, but it wasn't him or his team who called the red flag.

We're emotional pussies? Your post seems to prove you're a hypocrite.

Thanks.
MOTO120
4/13/2021 7:51pm
The red flag only came out due to his location on the track (on top of that tunnel). IF this would’ve happened, say in the whoops, the red flag would’ve never came out. Period.
shortshift5
4/13/2021 7:51pm
ProKawi24 wrote:

Oh fuck off. So the only way Cooper can prove he wants this title for you is by crashing and then riding through the pain too...

Wow you’re either coopers lover or his dad. Chill down mate.
TbonesPop
Fantasy
405th
4/13/2021 7:53pm
Was something done that was against the rules? If not, STFU.

At the end of the day, that was just an incredible ride after a scary as F crash. Cooper needs to just deal with it.
toroP
4/13/2021 7:54pm
toroP wrote:
Look. He was fine to race, so there shouldn’t have been a red flag. And if there wasn’t, he’d be a mile behind, maybe a lap...
ProKawi24 wrote:
When's the last time you saw someone get the shit knocked out of them and line back up to get a podium? I agree...if they didn't...
When's the last time you saw someone get the shit knocked out of them and line back up to get a podium?

I agree...if they didn't pull the red flag, his season is over. But they did...and he was cleared...and he came back to get a podium. Don't start with this "restart every race someone wrecks in" bullshit.
Right, because it is bullshit to stop a race and let the guy who crashed catch up. We agree.
4/13/2021 7:55pm
Him and thrasher are full of personality. So much excitement out of Nate for his first win last week... these kids are duds. No emotion, too cool to be excited over a win, too cool to care.
ProKawi24
4/13/2021 7:57pm
toroP wrote:
ProKawi24 wrote:
When's the last time you saw someone get the shit knocked out of them and line back up to get a podium? I agree...if they didn't...

toroP wrote:
Right, because it is bullshit to stop a race and let the guy who crashed catch up. We agree.
Catch up??? Last I saw they all re-started on a full gate with everyone lined up next to each other.

Lets not forget...it wasn't Cam or his team who called for the red flag.

If your rider can't beat someone who just got the shit knocked out of them....ouch.
Nairb#70
4/13/2021 7:58pm
I dont think Justin Cooper was well socialized in his formative years.GrinningGrinningGrinning
4/13/2021 7:59pm
ProKawi24 wrote:
Catch up??? Last I saw they all re-started on a full gate with everyone lined up next to each other. Lets not forget...it wasn't Cam or...
Catch up??? Last I saw they all re-started on a full gate with everyone lined up next to each other.

Lets not forget...it wasn't Cam or his team who called for the red flag.

If your rider can't beat someone who just got the shit knocked out of them....ouch.
To be fair, he did beat the guy who just got the shit knocked out of him.
SpriteRep419
4/13/2021 7:59pm
ProKawi24 wrote:

Wow you’re either coopers lover or his dad. Chill down mate.
I got nothing to gain from any of these guys winning. I just don’t understand why we gotta moan and groan and find a target. Cams ride was badass but questioning whether it was fair seems valid. And it isn’t his fault, this is all on the AMA and the pressure is on them to look into their rule book and make ruling for this (which odds are won’t happen)

Post a reply to: Cooper whining yet again

The Latest