Cooper under your skin much, Kenny?

Zycki11
3/7/2021 11:46am
I think a pro athlete like Ken Roczen deserves more respect that this thread offers.
This place is worse than high school. Gotta do what’s cool at the moment. Right now, ken showing frustration means he is the one for the vital peanut gallery to light up.
crusty_xx
Fantasy
156th
3/7/2021 12:10pm
mxtryon231 wrote:
I don't think theres ever been a former champion in any sport who is more bi polar with their post race interviews than a Roczen win...
I don't think theres ever been a former champion in any sport who is more bi polar with their post race interviews than a Roczen win or Roczen non win interview. When he wins, everything is perfect, just how he planned it. When he loses, he blames everybody else and never takes ownership that either he needs to be better, or he got beat straight up. Its annoying and even my mom who is a casual fan thinks he is a crybaby.
Logan_724 wrote:
Can think of a few NBA players lol
mxtryon231 wrote:
Was not referring to the NBA, said former champions in post [u]race[/u] interviews. But, I agree with you there. Just cringe to see someone who is...
Was not referring to the NBA, said former champions in post race interviews. But, I agree with you there. Just cringe to see someone who is "one of the faces" of the sport who is a sore loser, and not a gracious winner.
He sure aint gonna chug a Coors with Webb if he wins the title because he doesn't like and respect him. Same with Herlings back in the GPs. He had no problem with guys like Eli or Tommy Searle that raced him just as hard

ShawdowGlen
3/7/2021 12:23pm
crusty_xx wrote:
Yeah eating Kenny's leftovers Whistling
So every girl you've been with was pure as the driven snow. You haven't been the 2nd or 400th ever?

deluxeman
3/7/2021 12:25pm
crusty_xx wrote:
So every girl you've been with was pure as the driven snow. You haven't been the 2nd or 400th ever?

Sometimes it’s better once it’s broken in......you all know the joke about once you get past the used part..............

The Shop

M1000
3/7/2021 12:27pm
This level, mental game is huge. Gain any advantage possible. Show a wheel, little elbow, block pass, hot women, 💰, best bike, best mechanic, the top 10 are all close. Tomac is in good position, let these other two scrap it out, make mistake. Roczen has most to lose, he is feeling pressure. Webb needs keep doing what he is doing. It’s working. The top riders same as last year, and the year before. Like Groundhog Day every year. Looking forward to sexton getting into the mix.
Ted722
3/7/2021 12:34pm
Wow, this thread’s still going? I would’ve taken that line on my best friend. It’s called racing!
ShawdowGlen
3/7/2021 12:36pm
Ted722 wrote:
Wow, this thread’s still going? I would’ve taken that line on my best friend. It’s called racing!
Best response yet!

/Thread

3/7/2021 1:00pm
Ted722 wrote:
Thread is still going because the majority of Vital has never raced
hamncheeze
3/7/2021 2:15pm
crusty_xx wrote:
To be fair they are both eating someone else's leftovers. Didn't she originally have a thing with Nick Paluzzi? Then Roczen, then Webb.

LIVEWIRE
3/7/2021 3:07pm
bd wrote:
How many of you fucks have a phd in psychology and have spoken to Roczen?
Looks like Cooper does
LIVEWIRE
3/7/2021 3:08pm Edited Date/Time 3/7/2021 3:11pm
deluxeman wrote:
Webb made a good clean racing move on Roczen. Ken claims it is because Webb is afraid of him. Webb made the move because he wants...
Webb made a good clean racing move on Roczen. Ken claims it is because Webb is afraid of him. Webb made the move because he wants to win. Webb knows Kenny is crazy fast so he did what he needed to do to put him behind. It was a non contact move, he could have just as easily moved Ken right into the tuff blocks, but he didn’t, he just took him high and slowed him down.

Roczen needs to let it go and move on. His whole demeanor was a little crybabyish. Ken can win this championship but he won’t do it playing by Webbs rules. Cooper is just to good at it. I think Webb has the upper hand now, Ken is playing defense now.
bd wrote:
A mic in his face ten minutes after the race. I’d bet money Roczen’s thoughts differ tomorrow. Some of you fucks crack me up.
People that don't have an open mind crack me up.

Kind of like Bugs Bunny complaining that Wile E Coyote always harasses him.

Beep Beep!
Zycki11
3/7/2021 3:26pm
hamncheeze wrote:
To be fair they are both eating someone else's leftovers. Didn't she originally have a thing with Nick Paluzzi? Then Roczen, then Webb.

Not sure about Nick. But I do know that Kenny knew she was only a good timer and so he let Adam have a test drive and then turned it in for a different model.
Logan_724
3/7/2021 4:20pm
mxtryon231 wrote:
I don't think theres ever been a former champion in any sport who is more bi polar with their post race interviews than a Roczen win...
I don't think theres ever been a former champion in any sport who is more bi polar with their post race interviews than a Roczen win or Roczen non win interview. When he wins, everything is perfect, just how he planned it. When he loses, he blames everybody else and never takes ownership that either he needs to be better, or he got beat straight up. Its annoying and even my mom who is a casual fan thinks he is a crybaby.
Logan_724 wrote:
mxtryon231 wrote:
Was not referring to the NBA, said former champions in post [u]race[/u] interviews. But, I agree with you there. Just cringe to see someone who is...
Was not referring to the NBA, said former champions in post race interviews. But, I agree with you there. Just cringe to see someone who is "one of the faces" of the sport who is a sore loser, and not a gracious winner.
I miss read lol. My bad😂
DK23
3/7/2021 4:51pm
Logan_724 wrote:
mxtryon231 wrote:
Logan_724 wrote:
I miss read lol. My bad😂
To be fair, he did say "in any sport", not motorsports specifically. I'd give you a pass.
wreckitrandy
3/7/2021 6:48pm
Ted722 wrote:
I've had way worse done to me by my friends over a trophy. The crying is embarrassing.
Ted722
3/7/2021 6:55pm Edited Date/Time 3/7/2021 7:18pm
Ted722 wrote:
Thread is still going because the majority of Vital has never raced
Kenny's post race komments fueled that demographic.

Post a reply to: Cooper under your skin much, Kenny?

The Latest