Cooper Webb's instagram

Since when did Webb make his instagram private? And what's the reason? I love to get all the latest news and pics... too bad

|
colintrax
Fantasy
2363rd
9/25/2016 9:14pm
Lots of hate I guess? People love to talk shit to the riders.
jemcee
9/25/2016 9:22pm
If that's the case that is so fucked! (shut down cause people are talking shit) People are the worst!!
I'm not a fan of of his but man that ride yesterday!! I would've been happy for him if he pulled it off and was bummed he made that tiny mistake with a big consequence
jeffro503
9/25/2016 9:23pm
He's probably thinking the blame is all on him....and it isn't. Many different variables go into racing that event. The guy seriously had the weight of an entire country on his shoulders today....and he gave it his all. That's all we can ask for right? I can't speak for every American.....but I'm proud of Coop and the way he rode. Really proud of Jason and Alex as well. They rode their asses off today!

The Shop

Xeno
9/25/2016 9:27pm Edited Date/Time 9/25/2016 9:27pm
He made a new Instagram account to match his new, single-digit race number.

Stoop
Fantasy
767th
9/25/2016 9:27pm
maxximmee wrote:
Since when did Webb make his instagram private? And what's the reason? I love to get all the latest news and pics... too bad [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2016/09/25/153493/s1200_insta.jpg[/img]
Since when did Webb make his instagram private? And what's the reason? I love to get all the latest news and pics... too bad

thats a fake cooper webb account
Ryno429
9/25/2016 9:28pm
Stoop wrote:
thats a fake cooper webb account
Beat me to it.
9/25/2016 9:31pm Edited Date/Time 9/25/2016 9:40pm
I'm happy France won because I'm a big fan of Febvre, but I think team USA deserved that one.

Webb is one of those unique riders like Villopoto was, he got that win mentality and when there is a battle you can always be sure he will be the one on top! My favourite rider to watch racing. He's one of the best riders in the world and made one small mistake, how can anyone blame it on him. The blame is on the bad luck for what happened with Anderson and on France for riding so well.

edit:
https://www.instagram.com/cooperwebb2/

thanks
joeellis
9/26/2016 3:54am
He placed the loss on himself, but he certainly doesn't deserve it imo. He fought most of the best riders in the world and held his own and although he has more time on a 450 than Herlings, he is still new to the bike as well. All the riders deserve so much credit. They all rode to their utmost ability representing their country. I don't believe any of them should receive criticism as long as they're giving their best effort.
JB 19
9/26/2016 4:15am Edited Date/Time 9/26/2016 4:17am
Shit happens. If people can't get over it they need to grow up.

The problem with getting so close is that the defeat looks much worse.
davistld01
9/26/2016 4:40am
Webb has a ton of heart. He's a competitor & hates to lose worse than anything. He's taking the responsibility of the USA team losing on himself, maybe or maybe not because of what some jerks are saying on social media. Some wouldn't but he does because of the guy he is, and because for him...it WAS about racing for national pride, and not about making Cooper Webb look good. My hat's off to Coop & the rest of Team USA. They did us proud, win or not. Nothing to be ashamed of.
crusty_xx
Fantasy
156th
9/26/2016 5:35am
What a champ
I've gone from not liking him because of what he always said about Marvin, to being a big fan
jamma10
9/26/2016 5:39am
crusty_xx wrote:
What a champ
I've gone from not liking him because of what he always said about Marvin, to being a big fan
Same here.

Although he must be devastated right now I hope he realises his stock has gone up massively in the eyes of fans across the globe.
dboivin
9/26/2016 5:40am
such a gut ripper. his rear wheel simply spun a little and skipped the rut. such a small mistake. shit happens. was one of the best mxdn's i've watched in a long long time.
9/26/2016 5:54am
Cooper has as much passion for the event as the fans lining the track, he's a rider who really wants to be there. The guy clearly put everything he had into it under very difficult circumstances. Difficult not to be a fan imo. I hope he's there next yr because I think the U.S will clean up.
newmann
9/26/2016 6:12am
He nutted up and took on the world so he's good by me. I do think that little slice of humble pie will serve him well.
DPR250R
9/26/2016 6:31am
dboivin wrote:
such a gut ripper. his rear wheel simply spun a little and skipped the rut. such a small mistake. shit happens. was one of the best...
such a gut ripper. his rear wheel simply spun a little and skipped the rut. such a small mistake. shit happens. was one of the best mxdn's i've watched in a long long time.
I bet TV did not do that 180 justice as to how tricky it was.
hasko158
9/26/2016 6:36am
I think he did everything he could, he had the weight of the US on his shoulders since his moto was the only one that could win it. If not for a lapper US would have had it in the bag.
downard254
9/26/2016 6:39am
I am proud of Cooper. Rode his heart out for his country. But it's idiots blaming him for the loss is part of the reason some riders don't want to go to this event. Look at the flak that Dungey had to take for the years they lost. You win, you're a hero, you lose, you're trash. Shame how some fans have to behave. I thought this years MX of N was a nail biter. The kind of racing I was hoping to see all year. We were all on the edge of our seats till the end wondering who would take home the Chamberlin trophy. We all got to see a damn good race.
IceMan446
9/26/2016 6:50am
This was a B team by all accounts.

Coming so close to winning just shows how well these guys rode.

I was critical of Cooper initially, but the dude was going for it. Can't fault him giving his best effort.

Like he said, he will be back.
APLMAN99
9/26/2016 7:05am
I feel terrible for Webb, he certainly gave it his all and nearly made it work.

I have to admit, though, that when Febvre passed him I was wondering if he said something like "Frenchie wants some and is going to take some today!" inside his helmet.......

davistld01
9/26/2016 7:22am
newmann wrote:
He nutted up and took on the world so he's good by me. I do think that little slice of humble pie will serve him well.
Nailed it, newmann.
DoctorJD
9/26/2016 8:07am
This team took on the world with two of its best riders sitting it out (RD and ET). Even with JA taken-out in a freak accident, we were STILL in position to win the damn thing. I didn't start out as a fan of Coop, but at the end of last season, when he hopped on the 450 and did the USGP and the MXoN, he earned my respect. That kid is all heart...and yes, he sometimes wears that heart on his sleeve.

He has NOTHING to hang is head about. He was dealt some shitty cards, but he took the weight of the team on his shoulders. That weight was a little too heavy this time. He'll learn from it, and get stronger. That's not a good thing for the competition.
joeellis
9/26/2016 8:13am
downard254 wrote:
I am proud of Cooper. Rode his heart out for his country. But it's idiots blaming him for the loss is part of the reason some...
I am proud of Cooper. Rode his heart out for his country. But it's idiots blaming him for the loss is part of the reason some riders don't want to go to this event. Look at the flak that Dungey had to take for the years they lost. You win, you're a hero, you lose, you're trash. Shame how some fans have to behave. I thought this years MX of N was a nail biter. The kind of racing I was hoping to see all year. We were all on the edge of our seats till the end wondering who would take home the Chamberlin trophy. We all got to see a damn good race.
Totally agree. The criticism given to Dungey was uncalled for imo. Anyone that races this event and gives it 100% deserves respect. It doesn't make a difference where each team places if the riders give it there all. We want our country to win, but I have to believe the riders want it much more than the fans.
joeellis
9/26/2016 8:15am
DoctorJD wrote:
This team took on the world with two of its best riders sitting it out (RD and ET). Even with JA taken-out in a freak accident...
This team took on the world with two of its best riders sitting it out (RD and ET). Even with JA taken-out in a freak accident, we were STILL in position to win the damn thing. I didn't start out as a fan of Coop, but at the end of last season, when he hopped on the 450 and did the USGP and the MXoN, he earned my respect. That kid is all heart...and yes, he sometimes wears that heart on his sleeve.

He has NOTHING to hang is head about. He was dealt some shitty cards, but he took the weight of the team on his shoulders. That weight was a little too heavy this time. He'll learn from it, and get stronger. That's not a good thing for the competition.
Very nicely said!
Motoman35
9/26/2016 8:23am
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2016/09/25/153494/s1200_image.jpg[/img]

What is Cooper apologizing for! Great job team USA very proud of all of you. Great effort by all the riders. With not much luck from qualifying to the end of the race and to be that close at the end AWESOME thanks see you all next year.
FlaNard
9/26/2016 9:28am
First off, congrats to France on another great win.

As for Coop and team USA, I can honestly say this is the most proud I have been of a US team in years. Almost in the B final to having a legit shot at the win until the very end. Who knows how it would have turned out if Anderson could have ridden the last moto, but it is what it is. His was a freak deal, but lots of teams were missing riders and all that. So no excuses. These guys rode their asses off and have nothing to hang their heads about. They did us proud. To win the MXDN you need skills and luck. We had the luck fall our way for a long, long time. This team did the best they could with the cards they were dealt. Count me as one fan proud of this team and its efforts. Thanks for going and riding your asses off guys.
gt80rider
9/26/2016 10:06am
maxximmee wrote:
I'm happy France won because I'm a big fan of Febvre, but I think team USA deserved that one. Webb is one of those unique riders...
I'm happy France won because I'm a big fan of Febvre, but I think team USA deserved that one.

Webb is one of those unique riders like Villopoto was, he got that win mentality and when there is a battle you can always be sure he will be the one on top! My favourite rider to watch racing. He's one of the best riders in the world and made one small mistake, how can anyone blame it on him. The blame is on the bad luck for what happened with Anderson and on France for riding so well.

edit:
https://www.instagram.com/cooperwebb2/

thanks
Comparing him to rv2? Don't see how that is possible, Ryan would have gone 1-1...
PressPassP
9/26/2016 10:10am
IceMan446 wrote:
This was a B team by all accounts. Coming so close to winning just shows how well these guys rode. I was critical of Cooper initially...
This was a B team by all accounts.

Coming so close to winning just shows how well these guys rode.

I was critical of Cooper initially, but the dude was going for it. Can't fault him giving his best effort.

Like he said, he will be back.
Personally I think all these guys were excellent and not far off your A team, I hope they all get a chance next year.Webb would always be in with his heart.

The only stronger team would be swapping Martin for Tomac with Webb on a 250.Dungey is no match for Tomac or Anderson in Europe IMO.

Post a reply to: Cooper Webb's instagram

The Latest