Cooper Webb rips MX Sports on Twitter

Moto810
7/2/2016 12:03pm
KennyT wrote:
I see nothing wrong with someone putting out an enormous amount of effort and being rewarded for his work. DC should live comfortably. I guess people...
I see nothing wrong with someone putting out an enormous amount of effort and being rewarded for his work. DC should live comfortably.

I guess people expect someone who works 80 hour weeks to sell off hard earned assets and give more money to riders floundering around in 20th-40th place. These riders fill the gates but do absolutely nothing for their sponsors or the spectators who are there to see the big names.

Why should the purses be any larger? Where does the money come from? DC needs to sell a car and give everyone a extra dollar a week for the season? In most sports/jobs you make what you earn
I agree with that. People in business are allowed to make as much money as they want!

In motocross because it is a small sport the industry needs to make some adjustments so that the real top level PRO riders race against each other more. Make the 250 class the support class (no purse money and is stock) and make the 450 class the PRO open class and that is the real money.

Feld also needs to move ArenaCross to the fall so that more riders can earn money throughout the year. The sport will never be that large but small things can help.
USMCMXer
7/2/2016 1:05pm
Have you read MXA or visited their website? Zero affiliation with DC and they absolutely lambaste Giuseppe and his traveling MX circus! I think if anything, DC is more objective toward MXGP. His remarks about no prize money were not untrue, were they? Just facts. MXA, on the other hand, they go too far berating the GPs.
yosmithy
7/2/2016 1:07pm
I offer Mr Webb the wealth of my PR expertise...he just needs to fax me

The Shop

usp4u
7/2/2016 4:32pm
Trying to use DC's name next to Luongo in any context unravels any point you are tying to make. Let me know the next time you see Luongo cutting grass at a track, prepping a track, etc. DC works his balls off and is the reason there even is a series.

If someone else can do it better, I'd love to see them try.
IceMan446
7/2/2016 4:42pm
Cooper Webb praising MXGP and ripping on MX Sports last night on Twitter: The comments were so off the wall that Matthes insinuated that Webb's acct...
Cooper Webb praising MXGP and ripping on MX Sports last night on Twitter:

The comments were so off the wall that Matthes insinuated that Webb's acct may have been hacked and Reed said "Oh know he didn't" regarding Webb's initial tweet promoting the upcoming Charlotte MXGP map:

"Looking good, can't wait for a 'real' MX series race to be held in the States"

Did something go down for Webb to say not only that but much more responding to fans on his original tweet, here's an example:

X1000

I was at Hangtown media day and there wasn't another guy hustling around that track more than DC. Sweating balls and he was there handling business. Putting stakes in, making some changes to the track and a lot of other things.

I don't give a shit what anyone says, DC deserves all he has and more. He earned it.

Its a business at the end of the day and he runs it very well.
level
7/2/2016 4:50pm
Tracks get ripped so deep and they keep making the dirt softer and softer. They add so much sawdust and sand it's lIke every track is a sand track. I understand why they do it because it holds moisture and keeps down dust. Many of the gp tracks are pretty bad with lot of dust and lack of equipment and dirt to bring in.
I for one love a hard pack track. Grew up riding those type of trackstuff. Never did very good in soft dirt but never really know if I could since it just wasn't around.
RMZ#
7/2/2016 5:23pm Edited Date/Time 7/2/2016 5:26pm
This^^^
rcm406 wrote:
Anyone remember TFS calling DC the octopus?!:whistle: That dude has his hands into everything MX! DC has to be the richest man in MX! Not hating...
Anyone remember TFS calling DC the octopus?!Whistling That dude has his hands into everything MX! DC has to be the richest man in MX! Not hating on DC, if you can get it, get it!
KennyT wrote:
I see nothing wrong with someone putting out an enormous amount of effort and being rewarded for his work. DC should live comfortably. I guess people...
I see nothing wrong with someone putting out an enormous amount of effort and being rewarded for his work. DC should live comfortably.

I guess people expect someone who works 80 hour weeks to sell off hard earned assets and give more money to riders floundering around in 20th-40th place. These riders fill the gates but do absolutely nothing for their sponsors or the spectators who are there to see the big names.

Why should the purses be any larger? Where does the money come from? DC needs to sell a car and give everyone a extra dollar a week for the season? In most sports/jobs you make what you earn
Another ignorant post by you. No doubt you are a promoter homer. The privateer makes DC a shit ton of money. Each Privateer is worth 4-6 spectators/family members and freinds. This week there were 170 entries. 150 of them were privateer's. I estimate that 900 spectators are there to see those guys at worst.. That comes out to $45,000 for the gate. That is over half of what the purse money is for the weekend. That is why DC loves the privateer. They race pay to race and and bring there friends and family to help line the pockets of the promoter and track owner and get nothing in return. The 20th-40th place guy in each class don't even break even for the weekend.

Threre is nothing in this sport that is better for business than the privateer my friend.

mx317
7/2/2016 5:28pm
peelout wrote:
if you guys didn't pick up on that than not even I can help you
Hut wrote:
LaughingLaughingLaughing Morans
Morans*

Sure about that? Grinning
Morans is correct on here. It goes way back.
500guy
7/2/2016 5:28pm
RMZ# wrote:
Another ignorant post by you. No doubt you are a promoter homer. The privateer makes DC a shit ton of money. Each Privateer is worth 4-6...
Another ignorant post by you. No doubt you are a promoter homer. The privateer makes DC a shit ton of money. Each Privateer is worth 4-6 spectators/family members and freinds. This week there were 170 entries. 150 of them were privateer's. I estimate that 900 spectators are there to see those guys at worst.. That comes out to $45,000 for the gate. That is over half of what the purse money is for the weekend. That is why DC loves the privateer. They race pay to race and and bring there friends and family to help line the pockets of the promoter and track owner and get nothing in return. The 20th-40th place guy in each class don't even break even for the weekend.

Threre is nothing in this sport that is better for business than the privateer my friend.

Are they being forced to do this against their will?

Also let absolutely not take into account any expenses the Series or the track owner incurs, because according to you it's 100% profit going into DC's pocket right?
dkg
7/2/2016 5:42pm
Rather than getting all wrapped up in your conspiracy theories, i am certain the reason DC and MXsports don't get the "hate", is because DC does a great job. (Ockham's Razor applies here) He is pure Moto, truly cares about the sport and works tirelessly to make the Nationals the best series. Go to an event someday, look around, you may just see him watering the track between motos, cutting grass, pounding stakes, etc.
KennyT
Fantasy
479th
7/2/2016 7:49pm Edited Date/Time 7/2/2016 8:33pm
rcm406 wrote:
Anyone remember TFS calling DC the octopus?!:whistle: That dude has his hands into everything MX! DC has to be the richest man in MX! Not hating...
Anyone remember TFS calling DC the octopus?!Whistling That dude has his hands into everything MX! DC has to be the richest man in MX! Not hating on DC, if you can get it, get it!
KennyT wrote:

RMZ# wrote:
Another ignorant post by you. No doubt you are a promoter homer. The privateer makes DC a shit ton of money. Each Privateer is worth 4-6...

Never been a promoter and never would attempt to be one. Farthest thing from my mind and never been employed by anyone that has anything to do with promoting. I'm a general contractor and do understand business and you can only pay those who make you money. You said the privateers make the promoter money and they do get paid what they are worth. It should not be charity.

And BTW I do realize the 40th place rider is extremely talented and they all possess incredibly skills. I just think a promoter should not go broke paying these guys more than they are worth to the sport
hvaughn88
7/2/2016 8:26pm
When did making money become such a bad thing?
Zracer
7/2/2016 9:05pm
hvaughn88 wrote:
Said by every slave owner. Ever. Not directed at DC , but to answer you question, When the aquisition of wealth overtook common decency or fairness in trade. For the simple folk, the moment it was invented. Does " the root of all evil" ring a bell? Way too many posters here are hung up on money. Who makes what. Who has what.
hvaughn88
7/2/2016 9:17pm
hvaughn88 wrote:
Zracer wrote:
Said by every slave owner. Ever. Not directed at DC , but to answer you question, When the aquisition of wealth overtook common decency or fairness...
Said by every slave owner. Ever. Not directed at DC , but to answer you question, When the aquisition of wealth overtook common decency or fairness in trade. For the simple folk, the moment it was invented. Does " the root of all evil" ring a bell? Way too many posters here are hung up on money. Who makes what. Who has what.
Blink did you really just go slavery on this?
Zracer
7/2/2016 9:21pm
hvaughn88 wrote:
Zracer wrote:
Said by every slave owner. Ever. Not directed at DC , but to answer you question, When the aquisition of wealth overtook common decency or fairness...
hvaughn88 wrote:
Typical. Dont even read the rest.
hvaughn88
7/2/2016 9:31pm
Zracer wrote:
hvaughn88 wrote:
Zracer wrote:
Typical. Dont even read the rest.
Whoa, I must have done a poor job of writing my post because my response was supposed to be said in jest.
DC
7/2/2016 9:36pm Edited Date/Time 7/3/2016 7:03am
Every now and then, that "octopus" thing that my old friend Steve Bruhn branded me with comes up here, so allow me this one chance to tell my side of the deal...

I never understood "octopus" as an insult, because to me it was much more of a compliment: I have worked hard at every thing I have ever done, all through grade school, high school and college, and that work discipline allowed me to do more than one job at a time, be it as ESPN reporter and Cycle News journalist at the same race, or program sales and garbage collection at the same racea. There are a lot of people in this industry who work very hard at one job, or two jobs, or even three, and they do it because they want to work in moto, but these jobs are neither easy or readily available, and they don't pay well...

In my case, I started my own newspaper in the early nineties while working for other publications after my own racing career didn't work out, and then I did some TV as well as event programs before Racer X Illustrated became a magazine, and then I was on my way. Fortunately (in hindsight) no one invested in my idea to turn a newspaper into a periodical, so I had to self-finance. With help from my mom and dad, they helped me turn Racer X Newspaper into what it's become.

But then my dad died in August of '98. We were three issues into Racer X magazine and I suddenly had to not only try to keep it afloat but also help out with my parents' business, as did my sister Carrie, who quit her own law firm to help out, and my brother Tim, who managed the local races. My sister ran the GNCC Series with her husband Jeff Russell, and we all helped out at High Point, Steel City and Loretta Lynn's (and now Daytona RCSX). We went to work at the tracks, just as we grew up doing.

In 2007 the AMA decided to sell the AMA Motocross Championship,which was a shock, and rather than see it go to some foreign entity who wanted to break it up and absorb it into another series, my family bid to run it all. And lost. The Daytona Motorsports Group won the bid, and then reached out to us to run the motocross series for them. Steve was on my side then and encouraging my added involvement. That became my second job, though by then TFS had switched horses and thought it would be better to bring another entity in and not the ones who had been around since Day 1.

No matter, we all went to work, and I like to think the series has grown a lot since 2008 with the help of a bunch of hard-working promoters who also have more than one job (like the Martins, for example) and fans and sponsors and industry friends and of course athletes on every team, the privateers -- and of course Cooper Webb and his family and friends.

At no point in the years since the AMA got out of the business of pro motocross did I stop working on my own dream job, which was to establish a motocross magazine just like MXA, or Dirt Rider, Inside Motocross or even Cycle News. I accepted and relished the added responsibilities that came with keeping the AMA Motocross Series in the hands of the people who built it, and not let it get swallowed up by some other entity.

So, in the end, that's why I have more than one job, and I work very hard at both. I would have been just fine with the one I wanted in the first place, as publisher of a magazine, but then the AMA Motocross Championship were in jeopardy, and I somehow became "the octopus" because I worked hard at both jobs, and both have gone well...

Like every motocross track promoter's kid, including then Ritchies, the Robinsons, the Huffmans, the Martins and more, I grew up picking trash, rocks, water hoses, caution-flagging, announcing, whatever was needed... I just happened to develop other skills (not in homeschool) in photography, writing, editing. publishing, and whatever else was needed to start and keep running Racer X. I still do all of those jobs every day, and I relish getting up in the morning to go to what others might consider "work."

I'm still not sure why Steve Bruhn thought good, hard work, at multiple tasks, made "the octopus" an insult here but I accept the reference to hard work, if not the implied indignity. I work hard at everything I do, and Guy B, will tell you guys I don't live in a castle, I don't drive luxury cars and I wish to hell I had less work to do so I could focus on a certain 14-year-old named Vance and a little girl named Sloane,

I don't know which job the critics would prefer I quit, but if you're interested, and in this for the long haul, ready to work some long and sometimes ugly hours, I would be glad for the help. Applicants should be ready to work hard, and at some shite jobs, but that's just a day in this life... DC@mxsports.com

Sorry for the reverse rant, been a great summer so far.

DC

SCR
7/2/2016 9:41pm
hvaughn88 wrote:
Zracer wrote:
The momen what was invented? The aspiration of more wealth ?

How do you define the line between the simple folk who have no aspiration of any wealth and the indecent people (aka slave owners) ? Is it only those that wish to acquire more wealth than you. I mean what is the threshold where you give up common decency.

SCR
7/2/2016 9:55pm
DC. I think for most of us here there is no need to have to explain anything. Anyone that knows anything about the history of you and your family and the impact your work has had on this sport appreciates and knows it comes from passion not money.

Unfortunately some people feel better about their own circumstance if they can tear down someone else they feel got a bigger piece of the pie.
IceMan446
7/2/2016 10:06pm
Cooper Webb praising MXGP and ripping on MX Sports last night on Twitter: The comments were so off the wall that Matthes insinuated that Webb's acct...
Cooper Webb praising MXGP and ripping on MX Sports last night on Twitter:

The comments were so off the wall that Matthes insinuated that Webb's acct may have been hacked and Reed said "Oh know he didn't" regarding Webb's initial tweet promoting the upcoming Charlotte MXGP map:

"Looking good, can't wait for a 'real' MX series race to be held in the States"

Did something go down for Webb to say not only that but much more responding to fans on his original tweet, here's an example:

DC, I saw you first hand at Hangtown, busting your ass and was impressed.

I wanted to come say thank you and shake your hand but you were hustling so much I felt like I would have been a bother!

But, thank you for all you do and the dedication to this sport. Until some see just a glimpse of what you do first hand, I don't think they can truly appreciate it.
lostboy819
Fantasy
1568th
7/2/2016 11:15pm Edited Date/Time 7/2/2016 11:17pm
DC wrote:
Every now and then, that "octopus" thing that my old friend Steve Bruhn branded me with comes up here, so allow me this one chance to...
Every now and then, that "octopus" thing that my old friend Steve Bruhn branded me with comes up here, so allow me this one chance to tell my side of the deal...

I never understood "octopus" as an insult, because to me it was much more of a compliment: I have worked hard at every thing I have ever done, all through grade school, high school and college, and that work discipline allowed me to do more than one job at a time, be it as ESPN reporter and Cycle News journalist at the same race, or program sales and garbage collection at the same racea. There are a lot of people in this industry who work very hard at one job, or two jobs, or even three, and they do it because they want to work in moto, but these jobs are neither easy or readily available, and they don't pay well...

In my case, I started my own newspaper in the early nineties while working for other publications after my own racing career didn't work out, and then I did some TV as well as event programs before Racer X Illustrated became a magazine, and then I was on my way. Fortunately (in hindsight) no one invested in my idea to turn a newspaper into a periodical, so I had to self-finance. With help from my mom and dad, they helped me turn Racer X Newspaper into what it's become.

But then my dad died in August of '98. We were three issues into Racer X magazine and I suddenly had to not only try to keep it afloat but also help out with my parents' business, as did my sister Carrie, who quit her own law firm to help out, and my brother Tim, who managed the local races. My sister ran the GNCC Series with her husband Jeff Russell, and we all helped out at High Point, Steel City and Loretta Lynn's (and now Daytona RCSX). We went to work at the tracks, just as we grew up doing.

In 2007 the AMA decided to sell the AMA Motocross Championship,which was a shock, and rather than see it go to some foreign entity who wanted to break it up and absorb it into another series, my family bid to run it all. And lost. The Daytona Motorsports Group won the bid, and then reached out to us to run the motocross series for them. Steve was on my side then and encouraging my added involvement. That became my second job, though by then TFS had switched horses and thought it would be better to bring another entity in and not the ones who had been around since Day 1.

No matter, we all went to work, and I like to think the series has grown a lot since 2008 with the help of a bunch of hard-working promoters who also have more than one job (like the Martins, for example) and fans and sponsors and industry friends and of course athletes on every team, the privateers -- and of course Cooper Webb and his family and friends.

At no point in the years since the AMA got out of the business of pro motocross did I stop working on my own dream job, which was to establish a motocross magazine just like MXA, or Dirt Rider, Inside Motocross or even Cycle News. I accepted and relished the added responsibilities that came with keeping the AMA Motocross Series in the hands of the people who built it, and not let it get swallowed up by some other entity.

So, in the end, that's why I have more than one job, and I work very hard at both. I would have been just fine with the one I wanted in the first place, as publisher of a magazine, but then the AMA Motocross Championship were in jeopardy, and I somehow became "the octopus" because I worked hard at both jobs, and both have gone well...

Like every motocross track promoter's kid, including then Ritchies, the Robinsons, the Huffmans, the Martins and more, I grew up picking trash, rocks, water hoses, caution-flagging, announcing, whatever was needed... I just happened to develop other skills (not in homeschool) in photography, writing, editing. publishing, and whatever else was needed to start and keep running Racer X. I still do all of those jobs every day, and I relish getting up in the morning to go to what others might consider "work."

I'm still not sure why Steve Bruhn thought good, hard work, at multiple tasks, made "the octopus" an insult here but I accept the reference to hard work, if not the implied indignity. I work hard at everything I do, and Guy B, will tell you guys I don't live in a castle, I don't drive luxury cars and I wish to hell I had less work to do so I could focus on a certain 14-year-old named Vance and a little girl named Sloane,

I don't know which job the critics would prefer I quit, but if you're interested, and in this for the long haul, ready to work some long and sometimes ugly hours, I would be glad for the help. Applicants should be ready to work hard, and at some shite jobs, but that's just a day in this life... DC@mxsports.com

Sorry for the reverse rant, been a great summer so far.

DC

I think you have done a great job and think MX is in good hands but there is one question I would like to ask. In a MXA interview Bud Feldkamp makes these claims and are they true ? If they are you are a genius and if I were in that position I would have done the same thing because business is business but there are two sides to every story, and could that be part of the reason TFS changed his tune and made the "octopus" statements ?

MXA interview quotes.
DID THE NATIONAL PROMOTERS GROUP DO GOOD WORK?

Yes. The NPG did great things. It, under the executive guidance to Dave Coombs’ family, negotiated with the AMA to ensure that the Supercross series did not encroach on our dates. It not only found sponsors for the AMA Nationals, but it negotiated agreements with the AMA under which they shared series sponsorship money with every National track (ie. including Chevy and Parts Unlimited).

THEN WHAT HAPPENED?

The NPG, under the executive guidance of the Coombs family (because they had two AMA National tracks), was so successful that the AMA formed a for-profit arm called Paradama (which later became AMA Pro Racing) to compete against us. I have to say that this move by the AMA threatened the National tracks and the NPG because we were sanctioned by the AMA, yet they went into competition against us in the search for sponsors. Again, the NPG prevailed, and got all 12 promoters a uniform contract for four years with the AMA.

DIDN’T THAT CHANGE WHEN THE AMA SOLD THE RIGHTS TO PRO RACING TO DMG?

Yes and no. When we heard that the AMA was going to sell off motocross, road racing, dirt track and Supermoto, all of the NPG tracks banned together and pledged a fund to buy the series from the AMA. It was, to the best of my recollection, about $2 million. When the AMA decided to sell everything as a package to DMG, I assumed the NPG executive team approached them about buying the rights to motocross. It only made sense; we were the 12 promoters most invested in the series and felt that we could run it ourselves. Since the Coombs family held the executive positions with the NPG they did the negotiating with DMG.

BUT, DMG DIDN’T SELL THE RIGHTS TO MOTOCROSS TO THE NPG.

Surprise. Lo and behold, at the midnight hour we got a call from the Coombs saying that sadly the NPG didn’t get the rights, but, happily, the Coombs family’s MX Sport organization did. This was unbelievable to me. The 12 NPG tracks were represented at the DMG offering by the Coombs family, but our bid was beat out by the Coombs family. I was shocked by the lack of allegiance to the group that they went to represent.

THEN WHAT HAPPENED WHEN MX SPORTS TOOK CONTROL?

All the hard work of the NPG tracks and Dave Coombs Sr., was undone. The things that we fought for; a share of the series sponsor money, back gate income sharing, access to sponsorship deals, and control of our own vending, were wiped out. MX Sports took all the series sponsorship money and our individual sponsorships were limited to the title sponsor of the event. They even installed their own T-shirt vendors. This money, per MX Sports, was going to TV rights for the AMA Nationals. Also the MX Sports charged us an additional fee (what they called a “rights fee”). By my way of looking at it, the racetracks were reduced to ticket takers. All decisions impacting the fan experience were effectively stripped away from the tracks. because that was the only money MX Sports left us.
Zracer
7/3/2016 6:41am
hvaughn88 wrote:
Zracer wrote:
SCR wrote:
The momen what was invented? The aspiration of more wealth ? How do you define the line between the simple folk who have no aspiration of...
The momen what was invented? The aspiration of more wealth ?

How do you define the line between the simple folk who have no aspiration of any wealth and the indecent people (aka slave owners) ? Is it only those that wish to acquire more wealth than you. I mean what is the threshold where you give up common decency.

If you need to have that threshold of what is decent and what is not explained to you, you must be a real dirtbag. For most people, it is a human trait called a conscience, backed up by proper parenting . Is common decency and fair trade that foreign of a concept to you?
DC
7/3/2016 7:19am Edited Date/Time 7/3/2016 11:19am
Lostboy819, I love how MXA keeps this interview up on their page... Bud Feldkamp gave that interview after one of his previous GPs, which didn't work out very well, and he was venting here.

The problem is that most of what Bud said in that interview was wrong and just ill-informed. The NPG was never a business, it was a collective of individual promoters who agreed to all work together in order to make series more appealing for the riders, the race teams, the fans and the sponsors. There was no business that the NPG (which my dad founded) could use to "buy" the series, but we made a bid anyway, as well as one from MX Sports Pro Racing which would manage the day-to-day, year-round work related to such a big series. DMG won the bid, not MX Sports (which I represented, and John Ayers represented the NPG) and then DMG invited MX Sports) to take over the motocross property. It's worked really well. We have live TV, online streaming, bigger sponsors than ever, and so far this year more fans at every round. The NPG was not equipped with the resources or personnel to run an entire series, and Bud certainly knew that. Also, the $2 million number Bud gave in the interviews was five times smaller than what the AMA was asking for, and what DMG paid.

I get that Bud and everyone at Glen Helen like to do things their own way, and we try to work through every difference. I wish MXA would delete this interview from popping up, so I don't have to explain how far off it was every time someone posts it here. Bud was bitter about having given up his national, and not long after this was posted we started talking again to get Glen Helen back on the schedule as part of the series.

DC

motomike137
7/3/2016 7:25am Edited Date/Time 7/3/2016 7:26am
DC wrote:
Lostboy819, I love how MXA keeps this interview up on their page... Bud Feldkamp gave that interview after one of his previous GPs, which didn't work...
Lostboy819, I love how MXA keeps this interview up on their page... Bud Feldkamp gave that interview after one of his previous GPs, which didn't work out very well, and he was venting here.

The problem is that most of what Bud said in that interview was wrong and just ill-informed. The NPG was never a business, it was a collective of individual promoters who agreed to all work together in order to make series more appealing for the riders, the race teams, the fans and the sponsors. There was no business that the NPG (which my dad founded) could use to "buy" the series, but we made a bid anyway, as well as one from MX Sports Pro Racing which would manage the day-to-day, year-round work related to such a big series. DMG won the bid, not MX Sports (which I represented, and John Ayers represented the NPG) and then DMG invited MX Sports) to take over the motocross property. It's worked really well. We have live TV, online streaming, bigger sponsors than ever, and so far this year more fans at every round. The NPG was not equipped with the resources or personnel to run an entire series, and Bud certainly knew that. Also, the $2 million number Bud gave in the interviews was five times smaller than what the AMA was asking for, and what DMG paid.

I get that Bud and everyone at Glen Helen like to do things their own way, and we try to work through every difference. I wish MXA would delete this interview from popping up, so I don't have to explain how far off it was every time someone posts it here. Bud was bitter about having given up his national, and not long after this was posted we started talking again to get Glen Helen back on the schedule as part of the series.

DC

This whole thing just cracks me up. The meatheads on this forum get a little info and run wild with it like they have any real clue what goes on behind the scenes and what the real reasons are for certain things happening.

As for Webbs comments you need a motorhome or trailer to call the riders into that shoot their mouths off ala Nascar and have a conversation with them in Big Bill France fashion. "Cooper all I have to say is that this sport don't NEED you but you do NEED it" Smile

and for the record I'm a huge CWebb fan!
GuyB
Fantasy
1274th
7/3/2016 7:25am
I knew TFS quite well, and he loved nothing more than to rattle cages and stir things up. I'm not sure what it was exactly that soured the relationship between Steve and Davey, He led the way on digital photography in the moto scene (I bought one of his early cameras when he upgraded to something different), and I'm sure he made some decent money doing it.

I do know that Steve changed over time, and whether it was health issues, or the med therapy he was taking in an effort to lose some weight, he was substantially different person than the eternally cheery guy he was when I first met him.
731chopper
Fantasy
390th
7/3/2016 7:43am
Zracer wrote:
If you need to have that threshold of what is decent and what is not explained to you, you must be a real dirtbag. For most...
If you need to have that threshold of what is decent and what is not explained to you, you must be a real dirtbag. For most people, it is a human trait called a conscience, backed up by proper parenting . Is common decency and fair trade that foreign of a concept to you?
Does anyone on here take you seriously? I hope your reason for being on here is to make outlandish comments in hopes to appear funny otherwise you need to seek professional mental help.
disbanded
Fantasy
1842nd
7/3/2016 7:55am
Zracer wrote:
If you need to have that threshold of what is decent and what is not explained to you, you must be a real dirtbag. For most...
731chopper wrote:
Does anyone on here take you seriously? I hope your reason for being on here is to make outlandish comments in hopes to appear funny otherwise...
Does anyone on here take you seriously? I hope your reason for being on here is to make outlandish comments in hopes to appear funny otherwise you need to seek professional mental help.
Don't worry, no one takes him seriously.

Post a reply to: Cooper Webb rips MX Sports on Twitter

The Latest