Cooper Webb post about going racing May 15th

KennyT
Fantasy
479th
4/27/2020 6:56pm Edited Date/Time 4/27/2020 8:41pm
KennyT wrote:
What sitcom are you working on?
avidchimp wrote:
Well none right now. 😂 I was doing a CBS show. I had over a year of work lined up with no time off. This whole...
Well none right now. 😂

I was doing a CBS show. I had over a year of work lined up with no time off. This whole thing has fucked everything up for a lot of people.

I am as gung ho to get life back together as the next person, and I am dying to see some racing, so we all are in the same boat.
I worded that wrong...sorry bout that 😂
I’m going to miss Big Brother! Hope you get back to work as scheduled 🙏
avidchimp
Fantasy
1102nd
4/27/2020 7:02pm Edited Date/Time 4/27/2020 8:19pm
KennyT wrote:
I worded that wrong...sorry bout that 😂
I’m going to miss Big Brother! Hope you get back to work as scheduled 🙏
Haaa.. Yeah Big Brother shoots on our lot in Studio City. I remember back in '06 I was Editing a show that shot on the stage next door to their stage and some of the crew would let us in to see what it was like watching people do and say a lot of stupid shit when they have no idea what is happening in the real world. 😂

Thanks Kenny. Take some damn pictures on your next coastal ride, dammit.
NvHermit
Fantasy
4198th
4/27/2020 7:19pm
No way... I'm not the only one here that watches Big Brother ? hahaha
Momus
4/27/2020 7:57pm
hamncheeze wrote:
Why worry about who Coop is calling out? This whole return to racing thing is dependent on so many factors, and many of those factors are...
Why worry about who Coop is calling out? This whole return to racing thing is dependent on so many factors, and many of those factors are still evolving. The Arizona governor, the mayor and city staff of Glendale, heck even the federal government may have something to say. The desires of the teams, yeah sure that's a factor but there are much bigger fish that need to be fried to make this plan happen.
Agree. If anyone thinks this will happen they're delusional.

The Shop

JustMX
4/28/2020 6:12am Edited Date/Time 4/28/2020 6:13am
SEE ARE125 wrote:
His posts are always an interesting read. They usually go from relevant, to South Dakota, then take I-90 back to some sort relevance. I can’t figure...
His posts are always an interesting read. They usually go from relevant, to South Dakota, then take I-90 back to some sort relevance. I can’t figure out who Ken is or how he crashed the economy? Surely not Roczen? lol
-MAVERICK- wrote:
LOL. The weird part, I usually understand what he's saying.
That is kind of troubling, because I doubt I am alone in needing a translator.

Sometimes it is like Gary Busey explaining a "twilight zone" episode.
aeffertz
4/28/2020 6:42am
SEE ARE125 wrote:
His posts are always an interesting read. They usually go from relevant, to South Dakota, then take I-90 back to some sort relevance. I can’t figure...
His posts are always an interesting read. They usually go from relevant, to South Dakota, then take I-90 back to some sort relevance. I can’t figure out who Ken is or how he crashed the economy? Surely not Roczen? lol
-MAVERICK- wrote:
JustMX wrote:

I like how he casually just throws in a Tony or Peggy here and there as if we are suppose to know who any of these random people are. Grinning
davis224
Fantasy
182nd
4/28/2020 7:14am
-MAVERICK- wrote:
JustMX wrote:

aeffertz wrote:
I like how he casually just throws in a Tony or Peggy here and there as if we are suppose to know who any of these...
I like how he casually just throws in a Tony or Peggy here and there as if we are suppose to know who any of these random people are. Grinning
You know, Tony who ran the chicken place on the corner where I used to play pinball before the junior high dance and my 3rd job was cleaning pool filters for a duck but that was before wheelbarrows were digital. Anyway that's why Carmichael is the GOAT.

That's what a lot of his posts read like to me. Huh
mb60
4/28/2020 2:29pm
If riders like KR94 and AC9 are kind of holding this up. Then go watch the latest Troll Train video and there is more then riders in a small area of space.
aeffertz
4/28/2020 2:32pm
mb60 wrote:
If riders like KR94 and AC9 are kind of holding this up. Then go watch the latest Troll Train video and there is more then riders...
If riders like KR94 and AC9 are kind of holding this up. Then go watch the latest Troll Train video and there is more then riders in a small area of space.
Why/how would AC9 be holding this up?
psg119
4/29/2020 11:16am
mb60 wrote:
If riders like KR94 and AC9 are kind of holding this up. Then go watch the latest Troll Train video and there is more then riders...
aeffertz wrote:
Why/how would AC9 be holding this up?
I think that was stemmed off my post a couple days ago asking if it was AC in the Kawi camp holding things up. But AC recently posted himself back on the SX track saying "let's go racing" or something like that I don't remember exactly. So doesn't seem to be him. We will see if the May 31st happens.

Post a reply to: Cooper Webb post about going racing May 15th

The Latest