Cooper Webb

Related:
Create New Tag

1/6/2018 10:39 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/6/2018 10:45 PM

Wtf was that. Pulls a Barcia and tries to kill Kenny for no reason then gets his doors blown off in the main. He is better than this. I wonder whats going on. He looked like an idiot tonight though riding like that then getting smoked. Im a fan but jeez cant even struggle out a top 10? Something has to be going on hes better than this. He should be around Andersons league. That was sad and he looked like a dick on top of it.

Dont try to murder a dude who just worked an entire year of rehab to get back to that race. Imagine if their bikes had come together n he took Kenny out again. Not worth it for either rider just to do “a badaz lookz ova whyp dood”. Even if you dont like him you know he should be in the top 10 something has to be going on with this kid. You dont go from Ryan Villopoto to Ryan Lochte in 2 years. The sad part is if Ryan Lochte was on a pw50 he still would have beat Eli this race and hes a d bag olympic swimmer lol.

|

1/6/2018 10:41 PM

He has always been like Barcia

|

1/6/2018 10:43 PM

drt410 wrote:

Wtf was that. Pulls a Barcia and tries to kill Kenny for no reason then gets his doors blown off in the main. He is better than this. I wonder whats going on. He looked like an idiot tonight though riding like that then getting smoked. Im a fan but jeez cant even struggle out a top 10? Something has to be going on hes better than this. He should be around Andersons league. That was sad and he looked like a dick on top of it.

Dont try to murder a dude who just worked an entire year of rehab to get back to that race. Imagine if their bikes had come together n he took Kenny out again. Not worth it for either rider just to do “a badaz lookz ova whyp dood”. Even if you dont like him you know he should be in the top 10 something has to be going on with this kid. You dont go from Ryan Villopoto to Ryan Lochte in 2 years. The sad part is if Ryan Lochte was on a pw50 he still would have beat Eli this race and hes a d bag olympic swimmer lol.

Well, blaming the bike is a bad idea now.

|

1/6/2018 10:44 PM

Yeah, he’s not in a good place mentally or something. He did finish in 10th, which is not the end of the world in a long season, but still WTF.

What’s his beef with Roczen all about anyway?

|

1/6/2018 10:45 PM

Seems as though the shorter riders on 450s are at a bit of a disadvantage.

|

1/6/2018 10:46 PM

What'sStoppingYou? wrote:

Yeah, he’s not in a good place mentally or something. He did finish in 10th, which is not the end of the world in a long season, but still WTF.

What’s his beef with Roczen all about anyway?

Roczen called his chick a slut or something like that on instagram a few weeks ago

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hammerfamily_4 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

1/6/2018 10:46 PM

Maybe he's just a 10th place guy in the 450 class? He was killer on the 250 but is just mediocre on the 450. Lots of guys are like that

|

1/6/2018 10:47 PM

What'sStoppingYou? wrote:

Yeah, he’s not in a good place mentally or something. He did finish in 10th, which is not the end of the world in a long season, but still WTF.

What’s his beef with Roczen all about anyway?

It's about a chick. Unfortunately Webb is the only one with a problem over it. KROC couldn't care less.

|

"It sure is fun to have fun!"

1/6/2018 10:49 PM

What'sStoppingYou? wrote:

Yeah, he’s not in a good place mentally or something. He did finish in 10th, which is not the end of the world in a long season, but still WTF.

What’s his beef with Roczen all about anyway?

mattyhamz2 wrote:

Roczen called his chick a slut or something like that on instagram a few weeks ago

Coopers chick is Ken dolls ex chick and say he didnt need a hoe or a headache.

Ken just lost his turn. Isn't that how this works?

|

1/6/2018 10:50 PM

If you got girl problems I feel bad for you son, he’s got 94 problems & a bitch ain’t one

|

1/6/2018 10:50 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/6/2018 10:52 PM

Yea by coopers own completely fabricated words “”the 2018 stock was better than my 2017 race bike” which is a lie but now he cant blame the bike seeing what Barcia- a long time Yamaha rider just did on it when he had no success on the old bike and himself saying how even stock its better than a factory 17. Maybe its just a bad race but hes a talented kid he should be fighting for podiums. After Ken almost crashed and then rode around with an evil knievel helmet he putted around safely and still got a 4th. No excuse at all he knows hes better than this.

I completely forgot about the gf situation. If coop thinks hes gonna get back at ken on the track hes very very mistaken.

|

1/6/2018 10:50 PM

Doing that over a girl and then finishing in 10th is just () shit lmao and i liked Webb in the lites

|

1/6/2018 10:52 PM

What'sStoppingYou? wrote:

Yeah, he’s not in a good place mentally or something. He did finish in 10th, which is not the end of the world in a long season, but still WTF.

What’s his beef with Roczen all about anyway?

mattyhamz2 wrote:

Roczen called his chick a slut or something like that on instagram a few weeks ago

Rhino wrote:

Coopers chick is Ken dolls ex chick and say he didnt need a hoe or a headache.

Ken just lost his turn. Isn't that how this works?

I didn’t remember the exact wording. That’s usually how it works though. I saw no need for Roczen to say anything about her and I’d be pissed if I were Webb.

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hammerfamily_4 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

1/6/2018 10:53 PM

Bringing girl problems on to the track is a bit lame

|

1/6/2018 10:55 PM

Ken can beat coop without an arm keep it off the track. I just realized tonight Ken and Eli are mentally polar opposites. One pulled off cuz his pants fell down the other just got 4th with someone elses elbow in his arm.

|

1/6/2018 10:56 PM

I dunno man... You can't really blame a guy for not being pumped that someone is calling your lady a hoe and a headache.

Even if it is true, who wants to hear that? And if you let it slide isn't that the equivalent of not standing up to a bully?

One thing he needs to do is improve in the whoops.... He wasn't good in them on the 250 either.

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


1/6/2018 10:57 PM

RG1 wrote:

Bringing girl problems on to the track is a bit lame

I'd say it's a bit more than lame. It's downright dumb. My dad was always insistent to not let me have girlfriends during sports season. Off season, I could do whatever I wanted. But during season, it was 100% focus on school and sports. Webb is definitely screwed up by his chick.

|

1/6/2018 10:58 PM

mariah is hot tho...
I cant see ken saying shes a hoe on insta lol

|

1/6/2018 10:59 PM

drt410 wrote:

Ken can beat coop without an arm keep it off the track. I just realized tonight Ken and Eli are mentally polar opposites. One pulled off cuz his pants fell down the other just got 4th with someone elses elbow in his arm.

That really puts it into perspective

|

1/6/2018 11:00 PM

Crush wrote:

I dunno man... You can't really blame a guy for not being pumped that someone is calling your lady a hoe and a headache.

Even if it is true, who wants to hear that? And if you let it slide isn't that the equivalent of not standing up to a bully?

One thing he needs to do is improve in the whoops.... He wasn't good in them on the 250 either.

Doing it on the track is not the way to do it... especially when you lose in the main event. Shows a lot of immaturity. I understand hes angry but doing that is really the opposite of standing up to him

|

1/6/2018 11:00 PM

Either way you whip in someones face like that you better beat em. Doing that then fartin around in the privateer section while ken coasts around to a 4th isnt a good look.

|

1/6/2018 11:02 PM

Kkawi wrote:

Doing it on the track is not the way to do it... especially when you lose in the main event. Shows a lot of immaturity. I understand hes angry but doing that is really the opposite of standing up to him

Yeah not saying that's what i'd do but I get it.

Put it this way, you think if Cooper punts Kenny for "no-reason" Kenny wouldn't know why?

Barcia whipping in Kenny's face years back was the same thing for no reason. Here there was a reason, well, least we all know about. Maybe Kenny calls lots of girls hoes haha

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


1/6/2018 11:09 PM

68 wrote:

mariah is hot tho...
I cant see ken saying shes a hoe on insta lol

There was a big thread about it last week.

That's exactly what Ken Posted. "If you want a hoe and headache"

|

1/6/2018 11:12 PM

Maybe he’s right where he should be.....10th. If he’s better than that he sure isn’t showing it

And IF his actions against KR are over a remark about a girl then he needs to be bitchslapped

|

1/6/2018 11:17 PM

Man, I don't get you folks. Cooper had a fire lit under him for a moment thanks to Kenny and you complain. Then he rides like his spark plug wasn't firing and you complain.

In my opinion, the dude was overhyped coming off the 250 so now everyone wonders why he isn't close to winning. Outside of the GP ride, I don't know where it came from. He was obviously very good on a 250 but I didn't feel that he was going to be battling for wins his rookie year. He didn't strike me as "once in a generation" talent and heir to the throne. He's one race into his sophomore year. Maybe he isn't the problem, maybe your's/the media's expectations are. With that being said, I did think he'd be around Seely to start the year. It's still early, give it time. Remember Tomac the first few rounds last year? Some swing and miss on setup for A1.

|

1/6/2018 11:18 PM

Finished 30 seconds ahead of Bowers and just in front of Martin, his 250 sparing partners, maybe just maybe this is his 450 pace, well at least for now.

|

1/6/2018 11:19 PM

Crush wrote:

I dunno man... You can't really blame a guy for not being pumped that someone is calling your lady a hoe and a headache.

Even if it is true, who wants to hear that? And if you let it slide isn't that the equivalent of not standing up to a bully?

One thing he needs to do is improve in the whoops.... He wasn't good in them on the 250 either.

Kenny sounds like he is speaking from experience, Cooper might be mad because he knows Ken is right.

|

1/6/2018 11:20 PM

Coop and Kenny have bad blood for each other.. I’m sure coop didn’t take it to lightly when Kenny called his girl hoe. Either way douche move on coops part

|

1/6/2018 11:23 PM

Cooper Webb has some soul searching to do I guess... his 250 class resume (looked like a lock to be the next big thing) and flashes of brilliance on the 450 tells me there’s something or multiple things holding him back. Gotta get it fixed. His ability didn’t just go away, he’s got issues to address.

As far as the whole Roczen beef goes... you don’t have to respect him on or off the track, but whipping it in his direction over a triple like that is just stupid and dangerous.

|

1/6/2018 11:24 PM

damn i didnt realize webb's probems were his girl.. lame

|