Cool to see...

GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
I was going to drop this in the Barcia vs. Eli thread, but figured it'd get buried in there.

After the post-race press conference this week, Martin Davalos stopped in to chat with the media guys about his race. He and Barcia (who obviously had their beef in San Diego) got together and huddled for a minute, chatting openly about burying the hatchet (not in each other), and both seemed open to it and walked away happy about that idea.
|
str8line
3/2/2020 8:34pm Edited Date/Time 3/2/2020 8:39pm
I have a friend who is off his rocker like Barcia and makes friends with those who are least likely to threaten him too. But good on Martin if he agrees to race in a sporting manner.
3/2/2020 8:46pm Edited Date/Time 3/2/2020 8:47pm
GuyB wrote:
I was going to drop this in the Barcia vs. Eli thread, but figured it'd get buried in there. After the post-race press conference this week...
I was going to drop this in the Barcia vs. Eli thread, but figured it'd get buried in there.

After the post-race press conference this week, Martin Davalos stopped in to chat with the media guys about his race. He and Barcia (who obviously had their beef in San Diego) got together and huddled for a minute, chatting openly about burying the hatchet (not in each other), and both seemed open to it and walked away happy about that idea.
Yeah, I listened to a podcast today, and Steve Matthes, JT, and Weege were talking about this. Steve said all the media was right there. I guess they kinda live close by and so let bygones be bygones.

The Shop

newmann
3/3/2020 5:34am
Sounds like such a sweet moment. Maybe the two of them could make a Hallmark movie about it.
KMC440
3/3/2020 5:56am
Hallmark going into the hard "R" movie scene?
APLMAN99
3/3/2020 6:03am
Over the years I’ve become more of a Barcia fan than I originally was. I even stopped pronouncing his last name as if it rhymed with Garcia.

But that being said, if I were a racer anywhere near him on the track I’d assume that any “burying the hatchet” would never cross his mind in the heat of the moment.....

Post a reply to: Cool to see...

The Latest