Cool the jets

Related:
Create New Tag

1/5/2019 10:16 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/5/2019 10:17 PM

The fact that no 1 got injured is the biggest win of the night. Its 1 race... everyone is still in it in both classes.

|

1/5/2019 10:17 PM

Good point, means we have another stacked field for next week.

|

1/5/2019 10:17 PM

I’m pumped. Everyone healthy and Webb looking good

|

1/5/2019 10:19 PM

Something has to be wrong with Ando
But other than that yep

|

1/5/2019 10:21 PM

Yea he looked horrible. To me it looked like him and Tomac were trying a little too hard to not throw it away not jumping the double doubles. Then Tomac took off n got 3rd. Idk..

|

1/5/2019 10:23 PM

Everybody made it out in one piece. A dry track next week will be a lot more telling.

|

1/5/2019 10:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/5/2019 10:27 PM

This is the best we could ask for. Nobody got hurt and a very good rider that wasnt a top pick but can win just gained a ton of confidence. Kennys back and Webb gained confidence too. Shitt Deano gained confidence, Plessinger... Malcolm...

With Kenny back hes the biggest threat to Tomac not named Tomac... gonna be good.

|

1/5/2019 10:29 PM

Seems Marvin may not be fully healed from his knee work.

|

1/5/2019 10:29 PM

Him and ando

|

1/5/2019 11:21 PM

Webb found speed near the end of the race - Plessinger (is it Plessing Er or Plessin Jer?)looked great for his first 450 main event. Roczen on point. Stewart looking fast. Wilson riding great. Tomac coming from the back for third. This is going to be a great season of Supercross.

|

1/5/2019 11:24 PM

Ren Kokzen reall fulFilled everyones night by all the comercials of him breaking his wrist, i mean im not sure if its just me but if my bike had to have the throttle body jerked around and roll started before the race im not sure if i would have chosen to ride it, self blame or self made? you make the call.

|

1/5/2019 11:26 PM

mattmatt300 wrote:

Everybody made it out in one piece. A dry track next week will be a lot more telling.

Agreed. I feel like mindsets for mud races are very scattered across the board. A good, dry track next week should settle things into place.

|

1/5/2019 11:29 PM

That race will haunt Anderson all year.

|

1/5/2019 11:29 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/5/2019 11:30 PM

When it was dry the qualifying was very interesting too Deano and Baggett. Regardless all things equal and if everyone falls into their place... Ken is healthy. His place is at the top. Him alone being healthy makes this better than last year Tomac cant just run away if he gets ripping. Thats huge.

|

1/6/2019 6:57 AM

uk125250 wrote:

That race will haunt Anderson all year.

Maybe not. He got lucky as hell last year. Maybe it will happen again.

|

1/6/2019 7:01 AM

Johnny Lock wrote:

Webb found speed near the end of the race - Plessinger (is it Plessing Er or Plessin Jer?)looked great for his first 450 main event. Roczen on point. Stewart looking fast. Wilson riding great. Tomac coming from the back for third. This is going to be a great season of Supercross.

Yeah, he was way back and they stopped talking about him, then all of a sudden he's right up there. He probably put in one of the best rides of the night.

|

1/6/2019 7:09 AM

Johnny Lock wrote:

Im not an athority on pronuciation but I belive I heard it is actually pronounced Plessing ER.

|

1/6/2019 7:11 AM

4csHATER wrote:

Ren Kokzen reall fulFilled everyones night by all the comercials of him breaking his wrist, i mean im not sure if its just me but if my bike had to have the throttle body jerked around and roll started before the race im not sure if i would have chosen to ride it, self blame or self made? you make the call.

wat

|