Cool looking, or custom E-Z ups?

1/18/2019 11:05am
Looking for a cool looking EZ up to bring with me to the track, doesn’t have to be huge just something to park under and stay in the shade.

Is there a website that sells cool looking ones or custom ones for somewhat cheap? Not looking to break the bank.

It could be anything but the blue tarp looking ones lol. Maybe one that has a moto company logo on it or something IDK.

Thanks guys
|
mx317
1/18/2019 1:13pm
Looking for a cool looking EZ up to bring with me to the track, doesn’t have to be huge just something to park under and stay...
Looking for a cool looking EZ up to bring with me to the track, doesn’t have to be huge just something to park under and stay in the shade.

Is there a website that sells cool looking ones or custom ones for somewhat cheap? Not looking to break the bank.

It could be anything but the blue tarp looking ones lol. Maybe one that has a moto company logo on it or something IDK.

Thanks guys
Twin Air, Fly, Matrix, Maxima, etc all sell one
Zeke27G
1/18/2019 9:58pm
Get ahold of Todd with Motocutz MX for a custom canopy with any logo you desire!! I was really surprised by the quality and how affordable his prices were!
1/19/2019 2:30am
I am a fan of Risk racing’s ez up

The Shop

rbspecial138
Fantasy
693rd
1/19/2019 11:26am
Most dealers who order out of a catalog have access to 'branded' moto ones. The ones we have typically are the WPS/PU/TUCKER House brands such as pro taper, firepower etc and they are considered promotional items so they usually are pretty cheap.

Post a reply to: Cool looking, or custom E-Z ups?

The Latest