Cool looking, or custom E-Z ups?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/18/2019 11:05 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/18/2019 11:06 AM

Looking for a cool looking EZ up to bring with me to the track, doesn’t have to be huge just something to park under and stay in the shade.

Is there a website that sells cool looking ones or custom ones for somewhat cheap? Not looking to break the bank.

It could be anything but the blue tarp looking ones lol. Maybe one that has a moto company logo on it or something IDK.

Thanks guys

|

1/18/2019 12:25 PM

|

1/18/2019 1:13 PM

craigathan404 wrote:

Looking for a cool looking EZ up to bring with me to the track, doesn’t have to be huge just something to park under and stay in the shade.

Is there a website that sells cool looking ones or custom ones for somewhat cheap? Not looking to break the bank.

It could be anything but the blue tarp looking ones lol. Maybe one that has a moto company logo on it or something IDK.

Thanks guys

Twin Air, Fly, Matrix, Maxima, etc all sell one

|

Take it to the limit, one more time!

1/18/2019 9:58 PM

Get ahold of Todd with Motocutz MX for a custom canopy with any logo you desire!! I was really surprised by the quality and how affordable his prices were!

|

Do It In The Dirt!

1/19/2019 2:30 AM

I am a fan of Risk racing’s ez up

|

1/19/2019 11:26 AM

Most dealers who order out of a catalog have access to 'branded' moto ones. The ones we have typically are the WPS/PU/TUCKER House brands such as pro taper, firepower etc and they are considered promotional items so they usually are pretty cheap.

|