Contrary to the news..(Malcolm)

RalphS
4/30/2021 11:42am Edited Date/Time 4/30/2021 11:50am
toroP wrote:
Humans have problems. Racism is a big one, Dehumanizing people who are different seems to be pervasive. Happens on Vital all the time. Happens in the...
Humans have problems. Racism is a big one,
Dehumanizing people who are different seems to be pervasive. Happens on Vital all the time. Happens in the US, England, Japan …….

Eventually, (think centuries) well all be one skin tone, or maybe free to alter appearance at will via biotech, and we’ll find new, fascinating ways to marginalize each other.
Wise words sir
4/30/2021 12:04pm
Malcolm,s podium is Great. Turn your tv off and live life. You will find out all people get along just fine. I traveled since the 80,s , worked in every state and other countries. Biggest pipeline co in the USA, we fired x nasa employees then trucking all races are mixed together. We consider each other brothers. I did some comedy at the truck stops in the s.east last summer. A few 70 yr old black drivers came out of the blue and said there own race is racist towards them. Because there real dark. And no white people. Trucker showers r public, meaning all races, transgender, etc use the same showers. Nobody cares as long as you get a shower. At 48 I had 6 officers storm a into a gas station , while I waited for a pizza. Long story short suspect is 5,7 no glasses and 20 yrs old. I,m 6,2 with black framed glasses. 6 guns pointed at my chest, I clalmly say what the hell is going on. I followed orders, didn’t resist. They still beat ya up. 1 keeps yelling I saw you run from target. I say you better go to pearl vision pal and get your eyes checked, because I never been in target in my life. In cuffs getting beaten, I,m still funny. White truckers r not allowed to use a restroom at warehouses, blacks r tho. Weird to say, but good looking people are descimated the worst in the last few yrs. example in 10 yrs I only was home 1 time, that was because the load cancelled. Minority drivers home 5 nights a week, I work 6. Regional manager over 7 states, with countless hrs of hr training. Gets a angry face and says real loud , well I,m not really good looking like you. In front of a lot of other people, it didn’t even fit what we where joking about. I changed the subject. I,m the only driver to run over 700 mi, gbay to s.side Chicago. I get 5 railyard empty searches, 500 times in and out at each 1. I made over 30k less a yr. Than a beginner minority driver, because there a tax credit, plus minority points. Most careers hv minority points, kick back money. Good looking women hv huge problems also in the office as well. Know fact good looking people make far less in the office or,etc and get treated extremely bad verbally, fend off sexual advances from both sexes on a daily basis. No one would dare, say anything like that to a minority. Just the way the game is now. 2% shy of being considered a naitive American, it’s just silly.
zehn
4/30/2021 12:05pm
oh wow tell us more man
TooTallJason
Fantasy
870th
4/30/2021 12:09pm
Malcolm,s podium is Great. Turn your tv off and live life. You will find out all people get along just fine. I traveled since the 80,s...
Malcolm,s podium is Great. Turn your tv off and live life. You will find out all people get along just fine. I traveled since the 80,s , worked in every state and other countries. Biggest pipeline co in the USA, we fired x nasa employees then trucking all races are mixed together. We consider each other brothers. I did some comedy at the truck stops in the s.east last summer. A few 70 yr old black drivers came out of the blue and said there own race is racist towards them. Because there real dark. And no white people. Trucker showers r public, meaning all races, transgender, etc use the same showers. Nobody cares as long as you get a shower. At 48 I had 6 officers storm a into a gas station , while I waited for a pizza. Long story short suspect is 5,7 no glasses and 20 yrs old. I,m 6,2 with black framed glasses. 6 guns pointed at my chest, I clalmly say what the hell is going on. I followed orders, didn’t resist. They still beat ya up. 1 keeps yelling I saw you run from target. I say you better go to pearl vision pal and get your eyes checked, because I never been in target in my life. In cuffs getting beaten, I,m still funny. White truckers r not allowed to use a restroom at warehouses, blacks r tho. Weird to say, but good looking people are descimated the worst in the last few yrs. example in 10 yrs I only was home 1 time, that was because the load cancelled. Minority drivers home 5 nights a week, I work 6. Regional manager over 7 states, with countless hrs of hr training. Gets a angry face and says real loud , well I,m not really good looking like you. In front of a lot of other people, it didn’t even fit what we where joking about. I changed the subject. I,m the only driver to run over 700 mi, gbay to s.side Chicago. I get 5 railyard empty searches, 500 times in and out at each 1. I made over 30k less a yr. Than a beginner minority driver, because there a tax credit, plus minority points. Most careers hv minority points, kick back money. Good looking women hv huge problems also in the office as well. Know fact good looking people make far less in the office or,etc and get treated extremely bad verbally, fend off sexual advances from both sexes on a daily basis. No one would dare, say anything like that to a minority. Just the way the game is now. 2% shy of being considered a naitive American, it’s just silly.

The Shop

Ted722
4/30/2021 1:38pm
Well profeshanal125 you've delivered another load, but I'm not calling it negative or positive. Have had a few head scratchers reading your responses, but staying open-minded. Smile Tests my comprension sometimes (I mean comprehension), but I think most of it's genuine and there's some nuggets.

Serious question profeshenal...are you using audio to text (speaking into phone while your driving?) to post here?
4/30/2021 6:45pm
No audio to text, illegal and impossible. Liquid hz totes create a constant surge. I use a apple phone it has a mind of its own, misspelling words. I try to correct a spelling, phone won’t click on the word, so I send it. That police story is odd. High endrenalin of there faces 6 guns at my chest. They pulled my id, I say I,m nothing but a burnt out Chicago r. Yard trucker. I,m on my day off running errands, name every place I was all day, receipts in my back pocket, I,m doing laundry across the st. Officer on each arm, there walking me to a squad car. But there trying to lift me off my feet, to drag me. I said I hv a bad shoulder, your dislocating it. Slammed my side of my head on the door opening on the roof. I said I,m all muscle knots, I can’t curl up like a squirrel. I ask where r you taking me, he won’t say. We parked at target, at 5.30 pm busy women staring at me. Officer gets back in the car, I,m asking what is going on. Then he says, where looking for a murder suspect. Under cover grabbed a shop lifter and the 20 yr old said let me go or I,ll kill ya. I said that’s kid talk you hv to be kidding me. He said we take these matters seriously. I said if you do, why do ya hv a 48 yr old trucker in custody. He drives me back to the gas station, doesn’t apologize. Takes the tight cuffs off- my hands r numb. I go inside to get my now cold pizza, the black kid hands it to me and gives me a look. Like now you know, I say yeah,yeah that’s not the 1st time bro. Cops always went to punk shows to beat us up. Speaking of music, early 90,s in the s.east , working construction we stayed in motels. I see a blues club, I walk in every head turned and starred. Had to pay extra and bartender says 1 and your leaving. 2 other clubs said , we don’t like your kind Leave cracker. I learned from the 1st blues club that the music and vibe is boring. So I didn’t think it was racist that I wasn,t allowed in, they just wanted the vibe of the club not to change. Kinda of mean the way he said, but didn’t make me mad or nothing.
mb60
4/30/2021 8:43pm
The podium interview with Mookie is the main reason I watch any sport. Someone happy and enjoying what they are doing in the moment. The crowd fed off his energy just like they do in the NFL or NBA. Wonder why Tiger Woods is still the most popular golfer in the world ??? Give me Mookie or James Stewart anytime and I will tune in.
Ted722
4/30/2021 9:14pm Edited Date/Time 4/30/2021 9:21pm
Sounds good profeshenal. Stay safe out there. Thanks for doing what you do. Week in. Week out.

I'm fond of these old educational videos (some have propaganda), but some are outright fascinating. This one goes a ways back and was just posted recently. Thought you might like.

Go Malcolm!
TheGetFresh
Fantasy
2551st
4/30/2021 9:39pm
America is the most racist place on earth according to CJ... that’s cool. Someone should really tell the Pakistani in England, or the Romani in Italy, or the Armenians in Turkey, or the Senegalese in France, or the Chinese in Japan, or the Dutch in South Africa, or the Shia Muslims in Iraq, or the Uighur Muslims in China. They’ll all be comforted to know Americans are worse.
davistld01
5/1/2021 8:01am
No audio to text, illegal and impossible. Liquid hz totes create a constant surge. I use a apple phone it has a mind of its own...
No audio to text, illegal and impossible. Liquid hz totes create a constant surge. I use a apple phone it has a mind of its own, misspelling words. I try to correct a spelling, phone won’t click on the word, so I send it. That police story is odd. High endrenalin of there faces 6 guns at my chest. They pulled my id, I say I,m nothing but a burnt out Chicago r. Yard trucker. I,m on my day off running errands, name every place I was all day, receipts in my back pocket, I,m doing laundry across the st. Officer on each arm, there walking me to a squad car. But there trying to lift me off my feet, to drag me. I said I hv a bad shoulder, your dislocating it. Slammed my side of my head on the door opening on the roof. I said I,m all muscle knots, I can’t curl up like a squirrel. I ask where r you taking me, he won’t say. We parked at target, at 5.30 pm busy women staring at me. Officer gets back in the car, I,m asking what is going on. Then he says, where looking for a murder suspect. Under cover grabbed a shop lifter and the 20 yr old said let me go or I,ll kill ya. I said that’s kid talk you hv to be kidding me. He said we take these matters seriously. I said if you do, why do ya hv a 48 yr old trucker in custody. He drives me back to the gas station, doesn’t apologize. Takes the tight cuffs off- my hands r numb. I go inside to get my now cold pizza, the black kid hands it to me and gives me a look. Like now you know, I say yeah,yeah that’s not the 1st time bro. Cops always went to punk shows to beat us up. Speaking of music, early 90,s in the s.east , working construction we stayed in motels. I see a blues club, I walk in every head turned and starred. Had to pay extra and bartender says 1 and your leaving. 2 other clubs said , we don’t like your kind Leave cracker. I learned from the 1st blues club that the music and vibe is boring. So I didn’t think it was racist that I wasn,t allowed in, they just wanted the vibe of the club not to change. Kinda of mean the way he said, but didn’t make me mad or nothing.

Post a reply to: Contrary to the news..(Malcolm)

The Latest