Contract B.S.

Mr. Info
Edited Date/Time 1/25/2012 12:46pm
Funny how a contract works. If you want a National you can not have a GP and mind you you are paying to do either. And if its a MXDN it is even worse. But this is the rule of MX Sports. Who was everywhere at the MXDN. MX Sports and it team. John Ayres selling the event shirts and his crew putting up banners. Tim Cotter and Rob Buydos announcing and Tim is married into the Coombs family and Davey and Carie there and attending meetings with Youth Stream and Davey attending the awards on Saturday. What do you callsomeone who says one thing and then does what they ask the other tracks not to do. Oh I am sure they will say these people are free to do what they want on their own time. But MX Sports paid for some to attend. Maybe the meeting is that they want a GP or a MXDN or maybe Dave the owner had to have MX Sports work the event because they asked so it would make things easier. I am sure they will have all sorts of reasons but don't tell another Promoter how to run their business or make money for their busuness when they own it and just rent the property. I am not sure of what they call someone who does this, Hipacr....... O well I AM SURE IT WILL COME TO ME.
|
MXR
9/26/2010 10:33pm
What the fuck did you just say ?
jasonv43
9/26/2010 10:35pm
Everybody pack your bags. We're gonig on another guilt trip.
Shenzi
Fantasy
1233rd
9/26/2010 10:37pm
sign with your name, be a man, don't appear like a cheap little person with bitter motives. Whatever your reasons are, whatever they did to you, you appear a bit like a loser. Just come out, you'll get more credibility.

peelout719
9/26/2010 10:40pm
wait.

i read the OP post a couple times.

still not sure what the question/statement/demand was.

ps... redtube is free

The Shop

Ozzy
9/26/2010 10:43pm
Quote "Mr. info."..... :
"O well I AM SURE IT WILL COME TO ME."

I think the word/term/phrase your seeking is "Business 101".
hahahaha............sorry, but that's quite a rant.
My advice, Happy Hour!Smile
Just trying to help.
Dave O.Wink
jasonv43
9/26/2010 10:46pm
How do we really know this person is in fact Mr Info?
jeffro503
9/26/2010 10:49pm
What in hell is this guy talking about? Or better yet.....what language is he speaking?
peelout719
9/26/2010 10:53pm
jeffro503 wrote:
What in hell is this guy talking about? Or better yet.....what language is he speaking?
look up "hidden agenda" in the dictionary, you will find a picture of the fucktard OP
jasonv43
9/26/2010 10:55pm
jeffro503 wrote:
What ever it is I guess he said his peace and is face down in a puddle of his own urine.
jeffro503
9/26/2010 10:57pm
Peel......I'm still laughing my ass off about that damn ATV national quote you put up! HAHA! best come back i've heard in a while!
jeffro503
9/26/2010 10:58pm
jeffro503 wrote:
jasonv43 wrote:
What ever it is I guess he said his peace and is face down in a puddle of his own urine.
TRUE! HAHA!!......the OP definitely sounds like he has some issues goin' on.
moto329
9/26/2010 11:57pm Edited Date/Time 9/26/2010 11:59pm
Mr. Info either still does or used to work for Glen Helen. Used to spout off all kinds of retarded BS on the proride message board all the time. That's about all I know. At least I'm assuming this is the same Mr. Info.
DC
9/27/2010 12:18am Edited Date/Time 9/27/2010 12:18am
Ummm... I was at the awards ceremony as a guest. My friend Adam Wheler won an award. Tim Cotter did not marry into my family, he is the best announcer I know. John Ayers makes T-shirts for MX, the AMA Supercross Series, Thor, the GPs and more...

Mr. Info, what's your name and why is my being an attendee at this event a problem? I was at the Youthstream awards last year as a guest in Brescia to support my friend Geoff Meyer (yes, he is a friend). I supported Team USA this time, plus Metty, and Ben, and Dean, and Regal, and Zach....

So who are you and what in the world did I do wrong by attending a great weekend of dirt bike racing? You aren't going to say. Why?

DC

MX Sports?
kongols
9/27/2010 12:43am
DC wrote:
Ummm... I was at the awards ceremony as a guest. My friend Adam Wheler won an award. Tim Cotter did not marry into my family, he...
Ummm... I was at the awards ceremony as a guest. My friend Adam Wheler won an award. Tim Cotter did not marry into my family, he is the best announcer I know. John Ayers makes T-shirts for MX, the AMA Supercross Series, Thor, the GPs and more...

Mr. Info, what's your name and why is my being an attendee at this event a problem? I was at the Youthstream awards last year as a guest in Brescia to support my friend Geoff Meyer (yes, he is a friend). I supported Team USA this time, plus Metty, and Ben, and Dean, and Regal, and Zach....

So who are you and what in the world did I do wrong by attending a great weekend of dirt bike racing? You aren't going to say. Why?

DC

MX Sports?
There is no way in hell that you can please everyone.
phlewy
9/27/2010 1:05am
Sounds like more TFS bull. Bruhn would often mess around on the boards with fake alias' and alter his writing style to sound like a goof ball.
jasonv43
9/27/2010 8:20am
Dude's from Perris. Not much to do there but complain is my guess.
jndmx
9/27/2010 8:33am
Mr Info....hard at work.

TFS
9/27/2010 8:44am
Bullshit phlewy.. I write way better that that, and would have been more specific. Besides, I'm sure IPs on posts like that one get checked within minutes!

The original post does raise some valid points.

Any track in the nats series gets in deep shit immediately for talking to YS about a GP, or an MXoN. Just ask Claybaugh, If he has the balls to tell the truth (which he can't afford to do).

Then when an MXdN does happen, Spurts, that was unable to block it, runs in and wants to work it, and hold meetings about what is going on.

I guess no track can have a GP or MXoN unless Morgantown says so.
No one can talk to Luongo, unless it's Morgantown...

motogrady
9/27/2010 8:45am Edited Date/Time 9/27/2010 8:47am

Funny how some think.

A group of guys run a business, heck, for decades, thru thick and thin.

They get on the hook for million's of dollars to continue to do so.

They're successful at it, from what I can see.

Now they're supposed to open their doors and welcome every tom, dick and harry

that comes along and give away a piece of the hard earned pie.

Ha.

Kudo's to MXSports for helping out with the MXoN, again, I hope they made a killing

off Y/S. If not, they should have.
DC
9/27/2010 8:59am Edited Date/Time 9/27/2010 9:02am
MX Sports did not make a dime off this race, though we did produce the souvenir program (my real business is publishing) and we met with the AMA brass that was out there, as well as Youthstream. We helped and supported David Clabaugh 100%, and we are all very proud of the job he did. He hired John Ayers and crew to help on the track, which was under the direction of Youthstrram. And I had some very nice conversations with some old adversaries, including TFS, who still likes to make big leaps of assumption here.

Mr. info seems to know a lot about contracts that I do not know, and I think that Hangtown, Glen Helen, and Budds Creek all had meetings with Youthstream. I hope they were productive and informative.

The Hangtown guys were at the banquet to see their longtime friends Glen Helen receive an award, which was very nice. I did not see any other U.S organizers there; I was there at the invitation of Mr. Luongo and enjoyed the event very much.

So who are you Mr. info and what is the problem here with doing motocross business at a motocross race? And how did your meeting go?

DC

MX Soorts
FreshTopEnd
Fantasy
4231st
9/27/2010 9:02am Edited Date/Time 9/27/2010 9:02am
I'm still trying to figure out what contracts have to do with anything.

But in the meantime, curse the sky, and the sun and the moon, and all within and without the darkness . . . Whistling
ns503
9/27/2010 9:06am
Damn straight, if you have a National you can't have a Nations.

Wait now, what was that race yesterday and where was it at?

And just where was I on that truly awesome weekend in September 2007? You mean that was all a dream?

I hereby declare this thead EPIC FAIL.
72kiteboarder
9/27/2010 9:18am
I know who Mr Info is, but information is power so if you want to know who it is I will need round trip airfare to all of next years nationals as well as VIP seating and press credentials.

Awe screw it, Mr Info is....................................................................Not me.
TFS
9/27/2010 9:23am
motogrady wrote:
Funny how some think. A group of guys run a business, heck, for decades, thru thick and thin. They get on the hook for million's of...

Funny how some think.

Ha.

Kudo's to MXSports for helping out with the MXoN, again, I hope they made a killing

Get a clue Grady.

Anyone who has ever worked with the AMA knows that just because you sink money into something, it doesn't mean that you own it!

DC
9/27/2010 9:24am
I don't think the country that hosts the MXoN in Europe can host GP the same year, or at least I know it used to be like that, but I am really not sure if that is the case anymore. At Budds Creek, there was a problem with the track and facility prep in 2007 that caused some hard feelings (remember RC and Townley going off on the track at the prsess conference after that national in June?)

And a meeting for MX Sports with Youthstream was long overdue. We have had some unfortunate and avoidable problems with things like scheduling that could very easily be worked out, and it was nice to have a chance to do that. I think that's a smart way to do business, but what do I know about motocross?

So who are you, Mr. Info, and where were you sitting during the banquet?
DC
MX Sports
TFS
9/27/2010 9:26am
ns503 wrote:
Damn straight, if you have a National you can't have a Nations. Wait now, what was that race yesterday and where was it at? And just...
Damn straight, if you have a National you can't have a Nations.

Wait now, what was that race yesterday and where was it at?

And just where was I on that truly awesome weekend in September 2007? You mean that was all a dream?

I hereby declare this thead EPIC FAIL.
You wouldn't be saying that if you knew how much bullshit they both had to put up with.

(and I don't make assumptions, unless I say it's an assumption. I don't have a business reason to bullshit people.)

Smile
motogrady
9/27/2010 9:29am Edited Date/Time 9/27/2010 9:32am
motogrady wrote:
Funny how some think. A group of guys run a business, heck, for decades, thru thick and thin. They get on the hook for million's of...

Funny how some think.

Ha.

TFS wrote:
Get a clue Grady. Anyone who has ever worked with the AMA knows that just because you sink money into something, it doesn't mean that you...
Get a clue Grady.

Anyone who has ever worked with the AMA knows that just because you sink money into something, it doesn't mean that you own it!

Unless they default on the payments, or harm the AMA's name and stature,

for the next 7 or 8 years they do.

Wake up.

TFS
9/27/2010 9:31am
Why is it that any time someone is critical, or references someone who was critical, the response is

"who are you?"
"who said that?"

People learn from experience to keep their names out of shit, for good reasons!
TFS
9/27/2010 9:33am
motogrady wrote:

Funny how some think.

Ha.

TFS wrote:
Get a clue Grady. Anyone who has ever worked with the AMA knows that just because you sink money into something, it doesn't mean that you...
Get a clue Grady.

motogrady wrote:

Unless they default on the payments, or harm the AMA's name and stature,

for the next 7 or 8 years they do.

Wake up.

Who are you?
Who said that!?
Smile

Post a reply to: Contract B.S.

The Latest