Congratulations and thank you team USA

TriRacer27
Fantasy
47th
Win or lose, you guys rode hard and gave them hell. You guys rode like Americans and that's all we could ask for.

Thanks for going and riding hard after such a long season.
Thanks for giving up SX prep and your off-season to represent us.
Thanks for never giving up even after a disastrous qualifying.
And thanks for honoring this race and your country by leaving it all out there.

Next year boys.
|
kongols
9/25/2016 8:01am
Yup, nothing to be ashamed of.
PastranaWho
9/25/2016 8:05am Edited Date/Time 9/25/2016 8:15am
Coop, martin and anderson, thanks for having american pride unlike the other dude.

The Shop

roos10
9/25/2016 8:08am
What a spectacular finish. Nothing to be ashamed of. We are very proud of you guys.
9/25/2016 8:12am
I think Team USA can go home with a personal victory. All those guys left nothing out on the track and I'm sure all you Americans are very proud.
Crush
9/25/2016 8:12am
Absolutely–fucking-lute miracle that you guys were even in the running to be honest. Massive effort.
jonjon714
9/25/2016 8:13am
Awesome effort, thanks fellas!!

Congratulations to France and the Netherlands.
Chugger
9/25/2016 8:18am
What a nailbiter. Thanks to all the podium, I just peed my pants and pushed out a turtle head!

GWS Anderson, there's the big if of the day as there is with almost every Mxon!
davistld01
9/25/2016 8:27am Edited Date/Time 9/25/2016 8:28am
They did great. No shame for Coop to crash in Moto 3 either. He was under intense pressure to be "the guy".

Hope Jason comes out ok. What a hero to run the pace with broken toes!
Jmicmoto13
9/25/2016 8:31am
So we got 3rd? Haven't kept up with the official finish tally.
Johnny Depp
9/25/2016 8:43am
Great entertainment, best race of the year. It came down to the last laps, you can't ask for more excitement.
USA was in it right til the end, I was pacing the floor.

Thank you Jason, Cooper and Jeremy for representing all of us! You risked your bodies and careers and income to stand up for the Red White & Blue and I will never forget it. Best of luck to all of you, and especially Jason's health.
JustMX
9/25/2016 8:48am
Absolutely awesome effort.

Would be proud to have all 3 riders represent us again next year.

And have to say that the euros were impressive.

France earned it.
NV825
Fantasy
2730th
9/25/2016 8:50am
Incredible effort from our guys! Absolutely nothing to be ashamed of. A cloud of bad luck threw everything at them and they never gave up.
adamdf
9/25/2016 9:19am
Great racing and great entertainment congrats to all the teams.
JW381
9/25/2016 9:20am
I am so proud of this team. Pretty big underdog, a little bit of unknown, bad luck on qualifying day. And they rode superb, ton of heart, and really had a great chance to win if not for the incident with Ando. Too bad, but great effort and very proud of the 3 that went over there and repped the USofA. Congrats to team France and all the other teams. Such an awesome event and can't wait to go next year
9/25/2016 9:32am
JW381 wrote:
I am so proud of this team. Pretty big underdog, a little bit of unknown, bad luck on qualifying day. And they rode superb, ton of...
I am so proud of this team. Pretty big underdog, a little bit of unknown, bad luck on qualifying day. And they rode superb, ton of heart, and really had a great chance to win if not for the incident with Ando. Too bad, but great effort and very proud of the 3 that went over there and repped the USofA. Congrats to team France and all the other teams. Such an awesome event and can't wait to go next year
i don't know why everyone keeps saying underdog
Webb is champion
A mart is 2nd
Anderson 14th after he missed the majority of the season otherwise he would be top 5 for sure

We send out
JVH 6th
Strijbos 11th
Van Doninck 15th

so i don't know who else you would have sent so calling your team underdogs or B team is just unrespectfull for there overal standings the only guy you could have sent was RD or Tomac leaving Webb at home would be wrong same counts for A mart because he was second in the championship
agn5009
9/25/2016 9:46am
JW381 wrote:
I am so proud of this team. Pretty big underdog, a little bit of unknown, bad luck on qualifying day. And they rode superb, ton of...
Moens_Andy wrote:
i don't know why everyone keeps saying underdog Webb is champion A mart is 2nd Anderson 14th after he missed the majority of the season otherwise...
Webb is champion
A mart is 2nd
Anderson 14th after he missed the majority of the season otherwise he would be top 5 for sure

We send out
JVH 6th
Strijbos 11th
Van Doninck 15th

so i don't know who else you would have sent so calling your team underdogs or B team is just unrespectfull for there overal standings the only guy you could have sent was RD or Tomac leaving Webb at home would be wrong same counts for A mart because he was second in the championship
It's because we didn't send our best team. Under ideal circumstance (no injuries or anything else) we would have sent Dungey, Tomac, and Webb. They are our best 3 riders, period. JMart might have something to say about that next year if he returns to his old self.

But I wouldn't call our team the B team. They're obviously still all awesome riders and put in a fantastic effort today. I'm proud of them, that's for sure.
dmac1
9/25/2016 9:56am
Agree with the title of the post. Thanks Alex, Cooper and Jason for representing the USA!! And good job fighting through all the adversity!!

And of course I hope Jason is ok and that his foot heals quickly.
Sully22
9/25/2016 10:23am
Thank you team USA! Ballsy performance considering everyone was writing you off. Coop, I'm not a fan, but you're bringing me around, nothing to be ashamed of, if that idiot hadn't landed on Anderson ole glory most likely would be flying over maggiora, Italy tonight. Hats off to Martin, he rode great against the 450's, JA21 killed it his first ever des nations Moto.
chrisgg90
Fantasy
1815th
9/25/2016 11:40am
Best nations I've watched. Every moto until the end was unreal racing. Every team were winners out there
9/25/2016 12:53pm
I can live with a loss, we gave our best but wasn't our day. I just can't believe what I saw at the end of the 2nd Moto... Anderson should have jumped, but that moron shouldn't have landed on him, crazy!
rutsmash
9/25/2016 12:57pm
Has any team had more things go against them and still almost win? I feel bad for Webb but he will get his chance again.
jeffro503
9/25/2016 1:10pm
Thank you team USA for going and giving it your best! We started out in a hole with what happened in the qualifiers , and today you made us all proud! Fought like warriors!
JW381
9/25/2016 1:33pm
JW381 wrote:
Moens_Andy wrote:
i don't know why everyone keeps saying underdog Webb is champion A mart is 2nd Anderson 14th after he missed the majority of the season otherwise...
Webb is champion
A mart is 2nd

We send out
JVH 6th
Strijbos 11th
Van Doninck 15th

agn5009 wrote:
It's because we didn't send our best team. Under ideal circumstance (no injuries or anything else) we would have sent Dungey, Tomac, and Webb. They are...
It's because we didn't send our best team. Under ideal circumstance (no injuries or anything else) we would have sent Dungey, Tomac, and Webb. They are our best 3 riders, period. JMart might have something to say about that next year if he returns to his old self.

But I wouldn't call our team the B team. They're obviously still all awesome riders and put in a fantastic effort today. I'm proud of them, that's for sure.
Yeah dude chill, I didn't personally say they were an underdog, it was just the collective opinion for the exact reasons mentioned above. It didn't appear to be our ideal team. Plain and simple, it's no like Martin and Anderson aren't world class riders, it's not disrespect.

Anyway, very proud of our guys Smile
RG1
9/25/2016 3:08pm
Got to give huge credit to Team USA, to be in the running right up until 2 laps to go in the event after all the bad luck they had over the weekend was a fantastic effort. To be honest, I thought there 4 teams out there that probably deserved to win, but with the MXdN it all depends how it goes on the day. The only time all day that France led the standings was the last half a lap, that's all they needed. What a great weekend, best MXdN for a long while
Uncle Tony
9/25/2016 3:40pm
Great job team USA!!!! Webb is an American hero!!! Great ride
burnside
9/25/2016 4:32pm
You think Eli is kicking himself watching that race from the couch?

That was like nothing I've seen all season.
Des Nations lived up to the hype this year for sure.

Post a reply to: Congratulations and thank you team USA

The Latest