Congratulations Eli Tomac 2020 SX champion

Related:
Create New Tag

3/11/2020 6:42 PM

The NBA just suspended the season. Game over.

|

3/11/2020 6:44 PM

and Rudy Gobert tested positive, they were just about to tip off when doctors came running out.

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"
Twitter: @ocscottie | Facebook

3/11/2020 6:44 PM

Yep everything is going to be suspended. This fucking sucks my balls

|

3/11/2020 6:50 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/11/2020 6:51 PM

Photo

Yeah... Let's hold the asterisk talks off until we get a formal announcement though, shall we?
|

3/11/2020 6:53 PM

#94 freaking out right now

|

3/11/2020 6:58 PM

how would it work? is ti like a race where a percentage has to be completed before it counts?

|

3/11/2020 7:01 PM

***Eli Tomac 2020 Supercross Champion****
That's how it will read in the record books. A lot of asterisks. Maybe one per round! Haha

|

3/11/2020 7:01 PM

NBA season isn’t cancelled. It’s on hold until further notice

|

3/11/2020 7:02 PM

At work today listening to the radio , all day the DJ was saying " Now this is cancelled "......" And now this is cancelled "......" And now this is cancelled "..........everything is getting cancelled here.

Which sucks!!! I've been waiting like 8 months to go to the big RV / Camper show ( which started today and runs through Sunday ) , and I'm hoping to hell they didn't cancel it too.

Our economy will take a hit from all this. Over-reaction or not , this will sting. Stupid god damned virus bullshit!

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

3/11/2020 7:11 PM

MotoMan12345 wrote:

NBA season isn’t cancelled. It’s on hold until further notice

After suspending there is zero chance they will restart until there is an all clear, insurance companies will make sure of that.

|

3/11/2020 7:12 PM

They’ll finish the season online with Supercross 3. Dirt Wurx is designing the tracks and teams are creating skins as I type this. wink

|

3/11/2020 7:19 PM

OldYZRider1 wrote:

They’ll finish the season online with Supercross 3. Dirt Wurx is designing the tracks and teams are creating skins as I type this. wink

Hopefully the Daytona crew doesn’t do the track prep after practice and qualifying.

|

3/11/2020 7:31 PM

BMc914 wrote:

That's how it will read in the record books. A lot of asterisks. Maybe one per round! Haha

It shouldn’t. Even if that were to happen, there should be no asterisks as he would be the current points leader.

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hamdaddyof2 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

3/11/2020 7:34 PM

I think he will have a bad race and kenny will take points lead. then they cancel

|

3/11/2020 7:35 PM

KTMBRO362 wrote:

#51 too...

|

3/11/2020 7:37 PM

BMc914 wrote:

mattyhamz2 wrote:

It shouldn’t. Even if that were to happen, there should be no asterisks as he would be the current points leader.

Not a Tomac fan but yes, no ***** if that's it. And I firmly believe it's over, the insurance companies will make sure of that. Once NBA suspended there is no way that can say just kidding, that opens them up to a liability that could be for a death or multiple deaths.

|

3/11/2020 8:18 PM

BMc914 wrote:

mattyhamz2 wrote:

RandyS wrote:

Not a Tomac fan but yes, no ***** if that's it. And I firmly believe it's over, the insurance companies will make sure of that. Once NBA suspended there is no way that can say just kidding, that opens them up to a liability that could be for a death or multiple deaths.

I disagree. A shortened season (six races short if called after Indy) deserves an asterisk no mater who wins.
It’s a perfect example of when the asterisk should be used. Decisions have been made by teams and riders with the long game in mind.

2020 SX title*

*season shortened due covid19 pandemic

|

3/11/2020 8:44 PM

mattyhamz2 wrote:

RandyS wrote:

toroP wrote:

I disagree. A shortened season (six races short if called after Indy) deserves an asterisk no mater who wins.
It’s a perfect example of when the asterisk should be used. Decisions have been made by teams and riders with the long game in mind.

2020 SX title*

I disagree. If it were something we could control, then yes an asterisk is warranted.

Things out of our control, asterisk not warranted.

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hamdaddyof2 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

3/11/2020 8:47 PM

KTMBRO362 wrote:

If you mean because of the title I highly doubt it. Dude has a weakened immune system if he's freaking out it's over catching this virus

|

3/11/2020 8:48 PM

RandyS wrote:

toroP wrote:

2020 SX title*

mattyhamz2 wrote:

I disagree. If it were something we could control, then yes an asterisk is warranted.

Describe the thing that we can control that would end the season early.

|

3/11/2020 9:05 PM

ocscottie wrote:

and Rudy Gobert tested positive, they were just about to tip off when doctors came running out.

You see the footage of Gobert joking around the day before, press conference, deliberately touched all the mics.

Holy. Shit.

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3/11/2020 9:11 PM

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3/11/2020 9:15 PM

ocscottie wrote:

Crush wrote:

You see the footage of Gobert joking around the day before, press conference, deliberately touched all the mics.

Holy. Shit.

Yeah, I was reading about it right before they suspended the NBA season. What a look that is. Mr “everyone’s overreacting” has it lol

|

3/11/2020 9:19 PM

ocscottie wrote:

Crush wrote:

Holy. Shit.

WOW that is crazy.

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"
Twitter: @ocscottie | Facebook

3/11/2020 9:25 PM

RandyS wrote:

The NBA just suspended the season. Game over.

There is a difference between suspended and cancelled

|

3/11/2020 9:25 PM

KTMBRO362 wrote:

ChrisB10 wrote:

If you mean because of the title I highly doubt it. Dude has a weakened immune system if he's freaking out it's over catching this virus

I mean if they cancelled the rest of the season. Just to think if the season got cancelled and he blew that lead in Daytoner and lost the championship, fuck that would suck.

|

3/11/2020 9:33 PM

Good grief ... Yesterday I never would have even thought it... Today.... Damn.... Now I wouldn't doubt it at all... Wow... Never seen anything like this..

|

www.bettercallsaul.com
Die Antwoord

3/12/2020 12:56 AM

KTMBRO362 wrote:

ChrisB10 wrote:

KTMBRO362 wrote:

I mean if they cancelled the rest of the season. Just to think if the season got cancelled and he blew that lead in Daytoner and lost the championship, fuck that would suck.

Do you think he WOULD’VE tried harder to keep the lead?

COULD he have tried harder or was it all on the table?

Kamikaze move maybe? We’ll never know.

But if this Saturday goes ahead, we might just find out..

|

3/12/2020 1:07 AM

RandyS wrote:

toroP wrote:

2020 SX title*

mattyhamz2 wrote:

Yes. Force majeure.

|

If the glass is half full it's twice as big as it needs to be.

3/12/2020 1:21 AM

But seriously, what happens if this Coronavirus hysteria doesn't get under control and they have to cancel more races/end the season? Would the current points leader be the champion?

|