Congrats to the JGR Suzuki Team at SLC!!

biondo
Brock T. And Fredrick Noren and Team did well! Considering they were out numbered...
Brock T. Was impressive getting the Holeshot with a broken hand !!
Hope to see them all Next Season!!!
Good luck to the Suzuki Team!!
|
gt80rider
6/25/2020 5:19pm
Brock put in a solid ride at the final... Fast Freddy has been struggling (been bashing it out in the lcq a lot) but finally put it in the main... Both looked fast...
VasageXx
6/25/2020 5:35pm
gt80rider wrote:
Brock put in a solid ride at the final... Fast Freddy has been struggling (been bashing it out in the lcq a lot) but finally put...
Brock put in a solid ride at the final... Fast Freddy has been struggling (been bashing it out in the lcq a lot) but finally put it in the main... Both looked fast...
Freddy also had a few injuries and some shitty crashes. I'm happy for both of them.
hamncheeze
6/25/2020 5:47pm
Listening to Matthes, Weege and JT$ over the various podcasts and shows in the last month, it does sound like JGR has a title sponsor ready to go forward. It sounds also like they are trying to sort out their bike supplier. But things do sound encouraging for the team....which is awesome news.

The Shop

Alex.434
6/25/2020 5:50pm
Was happy to see Broc do well in that final race. The paddock is better with JGR and Suzuki in it. Though JGR.. man.. If I was Coy I'd shake some seriously shit up over there. They seem to be in a perpetual state of 'bad luck'.
kage173
6/26/2020 4:28am
It was pretty weird (in a good way) to see a Zook crush a hole shot and run at the front.
VetMX.com
6/26/2020 4:54am
It is good to see the yellow bikes out there, be a shame if they went away with their history being what it is. I would like to see CR finish out his career with JGR.
tprice07
6/26/2020 5:53am
Did JBone leave Kawi on good terms?
6/26/2020 6:20am
hamncheeze wrote:
Listening to Matthes, Weege and JT$ over the various podcasts and shows in the last month, it does sound like JGR has a title sponsor ready...
Listening to Matthes, Weege and JT$ over the various podcasts and shows in the last month, it does sound like JGR has a title sponsor ready to go forward. It sounds also like they are trying to sort out their bike supplier. But things do sound encouraging for the team....which is awesome news.
Man that is good to hear! Hopefully Savagty can bring something to the table outdoors and Tickle can keep building. Both need to stay healthy!
hamncheeze
6/26/2020 11:34pm
tprice07 wrote:
Did JBone leave Kawi on good terms?
I think so but not 100% sure

Would be cool if Kawasaki backed JGR but I don’t see it happening. In 450s Kawasaki has a shit ton of money tied up in Eli and Adam. The 250 situation would be complicated with PC, I just think Mitch would not be pumped on another green team. I guess it could work if JGR was doing their own parts and all Kawi had to do was give them bikes and money. Still very unlikely. But who thought we’d see a black KTM with Monster graphics, right?
6/27/2020 1:13am
It's a bummer that their best rider hasn't even been able to race this year due to injury. Savatgy could very likely be a top five or maybe even podium threat when healthy.
mxmaniac
6/27/2020 2:31am
Alex.434 wrote:
Was happy to see Broc do well in that final race. The paddock is better with JGR and Suzuki in it. Though JGR.. man.. If I...
Was happy to see Broc do well in that final race. The paddock is better with JGR and Suzuki in it. Though JGR.. man.. If I was Coy I'd shake some seriously shit up over there. They seem to be in a perpetual state of 'bad luck'.
Did you listen to the recent pulpmx podcast with Reed where he mentions Coy straight up saying to Chad that he cant take advice or whatever from a rider when Chad would make suggestions for improvement? Or something along them lines... Makes me wonder if that mentality hinders progress in areas over the years. If Chad was making any suggestion id imagine his experience as a rider and team owner has to be seriously considered.

Post a reply to: Congrats to the JGR Suzuki Team at SLC!!

The Latest