Congrats MA800!

Related:
Create New Tag

5/14/2020 7:45 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/14/2020 7:47 AM

Look forward to seeing who shows up READY next year to try and claim that #1!

Photo

|

5/14/2020 8:02 AM

I enjoyed Mike winning as well.

|

MXPawPaw on Facebook

@mxpawpaw on instagram

5/14/2020 8:07 AM

#Believethehype.

|

5/14/2020 8:09 AM

Crushing the retirees like a boss!

|

www.bettercallsaul.com
Die Antwoord

5/14/2020 8:12 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/14/2020 8:13 AM

You serious, guys?

Woah, the only non fully retired guy beats the old timers in a backyard race, what an amazing feat!
w00t

Cool for him, but nothing to text mom about...

|

5/14/2020 8:20 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/14/2020 8:20 AM

GODZILLA wrote:

You serious, guys?

Woah, the only non fully retired guy beats the old timers in a backyard race, what an amazing feat!
w00t

Sipes isn’t retired, he races everything.. poto, weimer still rip. It’s a charity race!!
I didn’t read anything above that says he is gloating or talking a come back for a supercross championship now. Mike rips a dirtbike is all.🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️
Can’t we just tell him congrats???

|

5/14/2020 8:28 AM

These guys are racers, RV was being cool about it but you know it was killing him inside

|

5/14/2020 8:31 AM

Wait, he got a #1 jersey printed up in advance for this? 😂

|

5/14/2020 8:33 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/14/2020 8:35 AM

Did people actually pay to see this ? He finally got to raise that finger, and not the middle one. Thought this was for legends?

|

5/14/2020 8:35 AM

Congrats Kill Switch!

|

crowe176 wrote:

Look forward to seeing who shows up READY next year to try and claim that #1!

Photo

Holeshots all day... Looks like Mike had a lot of fun along with everybody else.

|

This could be a good thing for next year. Nothing better than a little animosity added to a pay per view event. Mike is a decent villain without even trying. Less bro down, more take downs. If anything, RV will probably bring the smoke next time.

|

5/14/2020 8:38 AM

aeffertz wrote:

Classic MA800 right there lol. You can never doubt this dudes desire.

|

5/14/2020 8:47 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/14/2020 8:47 AM

GODZILLA wrote:

You serious, guys?

w00t

Don’t be a hater... lol
give credit where credit is due. He was noticeably faster than RV. He came prepared.

|

5/14/2020 8:48 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/14/2020 8:49 AM

Really pumped for Mike. How can you not be? You can feel any way you want about whatever Alessi related from years and years ago but people need to let the grudges go. Mike came out and raced with a huge smile on his face and could not have been more gracious when interviewed about his fellow racers. Hell, people used to treat Tony like a joke mini-dad and look at him now. Highly respected and doing good things for his team and the sport.

|

Are you smart enough to buy a bike that costs less, weighs less, makes more horsepower per cubic centimeter, can be rebuilt for recycled aluminum can money and is giggle inducing? It is hard to believe that the American riding public flunks this test en masse. How stupid are you?

5/14/2020 8:49 AM

Hallzilla wrote:

Did people actually pay to see this ? He finally got to raise that finger, and not the middle one. Thought this was for legends?

Yeah, I gladly paid $20. All the money went to R2R and a couple other charities. Great idea to do this, IMO.

|

5/14/2020 8:52 AM

FlaNard wrote:

Really pumped for Mike. How can you not be? You can feel any way you want about whatever Alessi related from years and years ago but people need to let the grudges go. Mike came out and raced with a huge smile on his face and could not have been more gracious when interviewed about his fellow racers. Hell, people used to treat Tony like a joke mini-dad and look at him now. Highly respected and doing good things for his team and the sport.

Unfortunately, there are a lot of people that are bus jumpers... Mike did some questionable things in his early pro career that I’m sure he’d take back. He has not done anything to warrant the hate, in a long time and even then, nobody is perfectly clean.

|

5/14/2020 8:54 AM

GODZILLA wrote:

You serious, guys?

w00t

mwssquad827 wrote:

Sipes isn’t retired, he races everything.. poto, weimer still rip. It’s a charity race!!
I didn’t read anything above that says he is gloating or talking a come back for a supercross championship now. Mike rips a dirtbike is all.🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️
Can’t we just tell him congrats???

BINGO

|

5/14/2020 8:54 AM

GODZILLA wrote:

You serious, guys?

w00t

langhammx wrote:

Don’t be a hater... lol
give credit where credit is due. He was noticeably faster than RV. He came prepared.

I actually kinda like Mike...
So yeah, congrats for being the best entertainer...

But calling that a race victory...
C'mon.

|

5/14/2020 8:56 AM

GODZILLA wrote:

You serious, guys?

w00t

langhammx wrote:

Don’t be a hater... lol

GODZILLA wrote:

C'mon.

Fair enough.
Hey look... Villopoto will ALWAYS have the last laugh, all they have to do is compare their bank accounts. Mike fell short on his potential as a MX champion, but nobody can say he didn’t put on the effort.

|

5/14/2020 8:56 AM

aeffertz wrote:

Couldn't have done it without his factory nasal strips.
laughing

|

5/14/2020 9:01 AM

langhammx wrote:

Don’t be a hater... lol

GODZILLA wrote:

C'mon.

langhammx wrote:

Fair enough.
Hey look... Villopoto will ALWAYS have the last laugh, all they have to do is compare their bank accounts. Mike fell short on his potential as a MX champion, but nobody can say he didn’t put on the effort.

Once again, I kinda like the guy, so good for him.

But I don't really get how he fits in the whole concept... You also could slide Musquin in, who's been "retired" on his couch since september, and he'd spank'em all, lol...

Not very important anyway.

|

5/14/2020 9:04 AM

langhammx wrote:

Don’t be a hater... lol

GODZILLA wrote:

C'mon.

langhammx wrote:

Fair enough.

Exactly. The guy has been humbled his entire pro career by some of these guys. There’s just no way he’s not a good human ya know? Let him enjoy his W while some other good people get a little much needed help. This is all a good thing, and would be a shame if it doesn’t repeat and turn into an annual event.

Thanks to all the riders for doing this and I hope you guys do it bigger again next year.

|

5/14/2020 9:17 AM

Just so it’s out there: Mike didn’t print a jersey for this race. He wore that exact one a few weeks ago at the Tampa Pro race the Thursday night before Daytona, it went with his number one plate he had from winning in 2019. Packing it, putting it on, all that, whatever. But it’s not like he did it just for this race.

|

5/14/2020 9:19 AM

Of course he won the 3-lap main. He used a breathing strip...

|

5/14/2020 9:26 AM

Hallzilla wrote:

Yup.... and I will do it again next time.

Ghetto entertainment....not packaged all pretty-like.

|

Support those who protect us....our military, law enforcement and 1st responders.

5/14/2020 9:54 AM

crusty_xx wrote:

Of course he won the 3-lap main. He used a breathing strip...

Those things are actually awesome, I use it all the time and it works wonders, it's called Intake Breathing and it's owned by Dave Castillo and/or his dad (remember Castillo ranch from Crusty?). Breathe rights strips don't hold a candle to this in comparison.

|

5/14/2020 9:56 AM

I told myself ,i said " Self ,if this M-Fer cries after he wins this ,we are done cheering for him"

|

5/14/2020 12:24 PM

You're only good as your last race.................

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

well done Mike!

|

5/14/2020 12:34 PM

Mike was in a league of his own which was pretty cool to see. RV was riding the piss out of the YZ and couldn't hang with Mike, who looked like he was cruising. I thought it was a nice touch that Mike got a win over RV after how their pro careers went.

On the #1 jersey, that was awesome. These off-season/retiree races are all about talking shit. So why not come in with a #1 jersey to run on the podium if you win!

|