Congrats Jeffrey Herlings!

Rs444
9/17/2018 6:55am
Gandorlf wrote:
I know of a guy from Colorado who disagrees with you!
Rs444 wrote:
I am a big tomac fan but the difference is that herlings is fast on both narrow tech tracks that shouldnt allow you to go that...
I am a big tomac fan but the difference is that herlings is fast on both narrow tech tracks that shouldnt allow you to go that fast and american style "highway tracks" alike no matter if its sand, mud, hardpacked or whatever and he doesent have the off days with mental hickups that we all know tomac has from time to time were he can destroy Everyone the whole day in practice and quali and then make a small misstake and freeze up and finish outside top 5. I have no doubt that tomac is one of the few riders in the world who could beat jh straight up, but the fact is that as long as tomac keeps having his off days and mental hickups herlings Will continue to be the more complete and better rider. Im really really hoping tomac does a villipoto and go over to the gp's if he wins a couple of sx championships as well so we could have them together in the same series.
mxb2 wrote:
Why cant herlings come to.the usa and race the series?
Easy, if motocross and not supercross is your Main focus, why would you then trade a world championship where you get crowned world champion for a half as long national series?. I dont see the logic in anyone rather wanting to be crowned us national champion in a league where 5-6 ppl are really fast than be crowned world champion and travel the world except for maybe money and i Can assure you that herlings and cairoli is probably making more money from red vill ktm than dungey or marv ever has even though they are racing in europe. Not to dissrespect the us nats because i love and follow the series, but there is almost 30 guys every race there that shouldnt be there and the last 10 years the gp's have been the top mx series as it should. Everyone no matter what country u live in should be Proud of the gp's and mxon because they are the oldest still active championships out there and they are the reasons to why america even got in to mx as well as they are the ones that deserves to be the premier championship just like the fim monster energi supercross should be regarded as the highest Trophy you could win in supercross.
Rs444
9/17/2018 7:00am Edited Date/Time 9/17/2018 7:07am
Rs444 wrote:
I am a big tomac fan but the difference is that herlings is fast on both narrow tech tracks that shouldnt allow you to go that...
I am a big tomac fan but the difference is that herlings is fast on both narrow tech tracks that shouldnt allow you to go that fast and american style "highway tracks" alike no matter if its sand, mud, hardpacked or whatever and he doesent have the off days with mental hickups that we all know tomac has from time to time were he can destroy Everyone the whole day in practice and quali and then make a small misstake and freeze up and finish outside top 5. I have no doubt that tomac is one of the few riders in the world who could beat jh straight up, but the fact is that as long as tomac keeps having his off days and mental hickups herlings Will continue to be the more complete and better rider. Im really really hoping tomac does a villipoto and go over to the gp's if he wins a couple of sx championships as well so we could have them together in the same series.
Press516 wrote:
I don't see them together, ever... Unless for some reason Herlings decides after a few years he wants to run AMA. It could happen, but doesn't...
I don't see them together, ever... Unless for some reason Herlings decides after a few years he wants to run AMA. It could happen, but doesn't seem likely. Tomac has the speed, but not the consistency that Herlings has right now. This season showed what a standout talent Herlings really is. I don't see anyone getting close next year... It will be JH84 again.

But, good thing we have MXoN to drive us AMA vx MXGP fans crazy!
You might be right but the more i think about it the more i feel like tomac probably wants to be the next goat, the best rider to have ever come from the states and the easiest way for him to do just that would be to win the next couple of sx and mx season and then try to go over and win in europe and do what no american ever managed to do.

Edit: i have no doubt that herlings wants the same, but i Think he feels that the best way to be the next goat is to beat both everts and tc's titles and he doesnt seem to like the us Lifestyle nor does he seem to have any urge to race sx. I also Think that tomac is more into mx than sx even tho he wants a couple of sx titles and the best way to prove your worth in mx nowadays is in europe.
Sideways
9/17/2018 7:02am
I know its probably never gonna happen, but imagine the GPs having one race in the US (which they usually do) and that race is combined with a ama national race. The crowds and payperviews would be insane! I know it would take alot for a event like that to work out but for the money an event like that would bring in anything is possible?
*dreaming away*
9/17/2018 7:05am
Rs444 wrote:
I Think most of you ppl dissregarding prado and jonass should start watching the gp's a bit more. I've said it numerous Times that both herlings...
I Think most of you ppl dissregarding prado and jonass should start watching the gp's a bit more. I've said it numerous Times that both herlings and tomac are probably the 2 fastest dudes in years and years but neither jonass or prado hav peaked yet and guys like seewer and paturel who was up there sometimes with jh in the 250s have only been in the 450is one season and Will probably be much faster next year. And Prado almost frigging beat herlings in assen as a 15 year old boy on herlings home turf and a deep sand track and jonass can go as fast as prado when he is on. Im not saying they Will beat him right now but dont forget that we have'nt seen neither of the dudes aging out next year on 450is get and they could suprise us and prado is not even close to have peaked yet and i Think he could destroy herlings Dreams of beating tony's titles in a couple of years when he moves up and when he does more young dudes who are fast now Will have moved up too. The mxgp class is getting more and more stacked each year and it Will probably continue to be that way for a couple of years if not loungo destroys it and i wouldnt be surprised if we see som fast americans in the gp's in a couple of years either.
Herlings had faster lap times than anyone on 450s numerous times while he was on 250s....

The Shop

9/17/2018 7:13am
Rs444 wrote:
Press516 wrote:
I don't see them together, ever... Unless for some reason Herlings decides after a few years he wants to run AMA. It could happen, but doesn't...
I don't see them together, ever... Unless for some reason Herlings decides after a few years he wants to run AMA. It could happen, but doesn't seem likely. Tomac has the speed, but not the consistency that Herlings has right now. This season showed what a standout talent Herlings really is. I don't see anyone getting close next year... It will be JH84 again.

Rs444 wrote:
You might be right but the more i think about it the more i feel like tomac probably wants to be the next goat, the best...
You might be right but the more i think about it the more i feel like tomac probably wants to be the next goat, the best rider to have ever come from the states and the easiest way for him to do just that would be to win the next couple of sx and mx season and then try to go over and win in europe and do what no american ever managed to do.

Edit: i have no doubt that herlings wants the same, but i Think he feels that the best way to be the next goat is to beat both everts and tc's titles and he doesnt seem to like the us Lifestyle nor does he seem to have any urge to race sx. I also Think that tomac is more into mx than sx even tho he wants a couple of sx titles and the best way to prove your worth in mx nowadays is in europe.
I love Tomac well I love riders who show unbelieveble speed, however I'm not sure if we are seeing the same riders here, Tomac has cracked under pressure and showed lack of desire when things don't go his way multiple times, I believe he's improved on this but I don't think he has determination of a RC, CR, RV, and JS those guys were hard as they come and Tomac lacks that hardness but people can change.

Herlings on the other hand legitimately wants to destroy every race he enters, he has that grit that the riders I mentioned above have.
Rs444
9/17/2018 7:31am Edited Date/Time 9/17/2018 7:32am
Press516 wrote:

Rs444 wrote:
You might be right but the more i think about it the more i feel like tomac probably wants to be the next goat, the best...

I love Tomac well I love riders who show unbelieveble speed, however I'm not sure if we are seeing the same riders here, Tomac has cracked...
I love Tomac well I love riders who show unbelieveble speed, however I'm not sure if we are seeing the same riders here, Tomac has cracked under pressure and showed lack of desire when things don't go his way multiple times, I believe he's improved on this but I don't think he has determination of a RC, CR, RV, and JS those guys were hard as they come and Tomac lacks that hardness but people can change.

Herlings on the other hand legitimately wants to destroy every race he enters, he has that grit that the riders I mentioned above have.
I agree with cracking under pressure but im pretty sure that he wants to be the next goat because he is very well aware of his capability to be just that and he knows that he Will have to prove himself against herlings to be the next goat and for that to happen they need to be in the same series. Another thing to consider is that he himself have said that his dream is to race deep sand tracks and where would u go except for europe to race those kind of tracks!?. I wanna recall Paul Malin asking him last year at the mxgp if there was any possibilities for him to go over to europe if he won a couple of more championships in the states and he said yes (if he were to win som more trophies in the us) so who knows , could happen even if it is a longshot.Haha
mxb2
9/17/2018 7:44am
Rs444 wrote:
mxb2 wrote:
Rs444 wrote:
Easy, if motocross and not supercross is your Main focus, why would you then trade a world championship where you get crowned world champion for a...
Easy, if motocross and not supercross is your Main focus, why would you then trade a world championship where you get crowned world champion for a half as long national series?. I dont see the logic in anyone rather wanting to be crowned us national champion in a league where 5-6 ppl are really fast than be crowned world champion and travel the world except for maybe money and i Can assure you that herlings and cairoli is probably making more money from red vill ktm than dungey or marv ever has even though they are racing in europe. Not to dissrespect the us nats because i love and follow the series, but there is almost 30 guys every race there that shouldnt be there and the last 10 years the gp's have been the top mx series as it should. Everyone no matter what country u live in should be Proud of the gp's and mxon because they are the oldest still active championships out there and they are the reasons to why america even got in to mx as well as they are the ones that deserves to be the premier championship just like the fim monster energi supercross should be regarded as the highest Trophy you could win in supercross.
Because monster, kawy and sx pay tomac alot of $$ to stay here, same as herlings staying. Neither are going anywhere
WCRider
Fantasy
2287th
9/17/2018 7:47am Edited Date/Time 9/17/2018 8:16am
This year Tomac was mentally strong, solid and consistent except at Redbut in moto 2 in my opinion. He can blow up but things have improved. Maturity must be a reason, He controls better his hypersensitivity than in the past.
Rs444
9/17/2018 8:07am
mxb2 wrote:
Rs444 wrote:
Easy, if motocross and not supercross is your Main focus, why would you then trade a world championship where you get crowned world champion for a...
mxb2 wrote:
Because monster, kawy and sx pay tomac alot of $$ to stay here, same as herlings staying. Neither are going anywhere
Check the usgp studio show from last year where tomac answered that its not out of the question and that he would like to travel the world and the clip where they ask riders where they dream about racing and he said deep sand tracks and where do you find those!?. Lets say he wins sx the next 2 seasons and mx as well. That would give him 7 us titles and i thing he might wanna try europe in that case. Another thing i consider is the fact that if loungo decides that he really wants to make mxgp to the New motogp he would probably try to buy top US riders and convince ippolito and co to change either the gp schedule or the sx schedule so they dont overlap eachother, its bound to happen some time so wtf. And regarding kawi and monster energy paying him to stay there i think he would get as much going to europe, probably even more if kawi decided that they would want to go for the championship for the first time in ages and Everyone involved would make a lot of money from sales, publicity and pay per view having tomac, herlings n gajser racing the same series. Dont underestimate loungo's drive to make money and evolve mxgp to motogp ^^.
mxb2
9/17/2018 8:13am
Rs444 wrote:
mxb2 wrote:
Rs444 wrote:
Check the usgp studio show from last year where tomac answered that its not out of the question and that he would like to travel the...
Check the usgp studio show from last year where tomac answered that its not out of the question and that he would like to travel the world and the clip where they ask riders where they dream about racing and he said deep sand tracks and where do you find those!?. Lets say he wins sx the next 2 seasons and mx as well. That would give him 7 us titles and i thing he might wanna try europe in that case. Another thing i consider is the fact that if loungo decides that he really wants to make mxgp to the New motogp he would probably try to buy top US riders and convince ippolito and co to change either the gp schedule or the sx schedule so they dont overlap eachother, its bound to happen some time so wtf. And regarding kawi and monster energy paying him to stay there i think he would get as much going to europe, probably even more if kawi decided that they would want to go for the championship for the first time in ages and Everyone involved would make a lot of money from sales, publicity and pay per view having tomac, herlings n gajser racing the same series. Dont underestimate loungo's drive to make money and evolve mxgp to motogp ^^.
Good points,. I think he ll stay in the states, more titles, and a sx title at least. I would love to see him over there. Not like rv farewell tour lol
jeffro503
9/17/2018 8:32am
I couldn't watch the races until late last night and this morning , so a little behind. Congrats to Jeffrey! That was about as dominant performance as you can get in that first Moto. Pretty much the whole season as far as that goes. The guy is on rails , and super fit! And like many have already said.....I think this big bike championship is just the first of many. Dude's an animal!
9/17/2018 9:17am
I still don't know how you guys consider winning 1 title in 3 years sandbagging.
First factor in that the dipshits here don't even understand what "sandbagging" means.
9/17/2018 9:50am Edited Date/Time 9/17/2018 10:00am
Rs444 wrote:
Check the usgp studio show from last year where tomac answered that its not out of the question and that he would like to travel the...
I doubt many people watched the USGP studio show last year, so ...

LISA LEYLAND (reading fan question): You recently said that you want to have a long career. Would you consider racing in Europe if you became a multi-time champion in the U.S. in the 450s?

TOMAC: I will never say it's out of the, out of the question. You know it, like I said, I enjoy this different environment, and it would be cool to literally travel around the world racing motorcycles. So it's never out of the question.

PAUL MAHLIN (laughing): At someone else's expense.

Contrast that with Dungey once saying he'd never race in MXGP, saying "those tracks over there just look terrible" ... "there’s a lot of races where I don’t even really think it’s really racing. It looks really hard-pack. It doesn’t look like a racetrack in my eyes" ... "I won’t ever probably do that in my lifetime."

Big difference in sentiments.

The key point, though, is what you wrote at the end: If Luongo really wants to, he could broker a deal with Monster Energy and Kawasaki to bring Tomac to the FIM series, which would benefit everyone in the sport and push MXGP to a higher commercial level. The allure seems obvious.

As for the people asking why Herlings doesn't come to the U.S, dozens of riders have done that already. But show us a guy not named Brad Lackey who won in the U.S. then went over there and beat those guys in the top class. (At least Villopoto tried; the rest is just so much talk.)
Rs444
9/17/2018 9:56am
mxb2 wrote:
Rs444 wrote:
mxb2 wrote:
Good points,. I think he ll stay in the states, more titles, and a sx title at least. I would love to see him over there...
Good points,. I think he ll stay in the states, more titles, and a sx title at least. I would love to see him over there. Not like rv farewell tour lol
U r probably right but i hope u r wrong ^^.
9/17/2018 11:21am
cookies wrote:
Prado and Jonass are not as fast as Herlings was on a 250. Dont kid yourself. If they we're they'd at least be going 1-1-1-1-1 or...
Prado and Jonass are not as fast as Herlings was on a 250. Dont kid yourself. If they we're they'd at least be going 1-1-1-1-1 or splitting wins. Lots of talent has been pushed from MX2 due to the age rule. Its a good step up class, as is the EMX250 for MX2.
Park Boys wrote:
Prado is on par I would say. 15 Moto wins this year and unlike Roczen and Herlings who both won titles in their third year the...
Prado is on par I would say. 15 Moto wins this year and unlike Roczen and Herlings who both won titles in their third year the defending champ was still in the class. Herlings didn't go 1-1 on a non sand track till his third year in the pros and both Musquin and Roczen were gone when he finally did. The MX2 class has been pushing talent up now and when Herlings was racing. Not bashing on Herlings or Roczen but they were not dominant till year 3 just like Prado. Prado doesn't have the raw speed Roczen had but he makes less mistakes as well and he dosent have the sand advantage Herlings did but he is a better starter then he was at this point in their careers. Prado is the one that makes you nervous, the one guy that makes you go oh shit. Next year is there any doubt in anyone's mind that Prado wins at least 80% percent of the races? And if you say it's cause the talent gets moved out remember in Herlings second year Musquin was gone in his third year Roczen was gone and when he really started to crush everyone Serale was gone. Don't take this is a diss to Herlings but more like a rebuttal to you not thinking Prado is a 100% superstar already just like Roczen and Herlings before him.
Some of the dominating performances Jeffrey put in While he was in the 250 class were unreal. No disrespect to jorge & he still has plenty of time to get to that level but atm he’s not on par With Jeffrey when he was 17/18 (2012). Tommy gave him a good run but he only successfully beat him a hand full of times & Tommy was fully in his prime at that point after being in mx2 5/6 years prior to that season. Gotta post this, i know it’s sand & half of you won’t even count it but I remember watching this race with my mouth open. I couldn’t believe what I was witnessing. Pure class. Don’t think I’ll see another performance like that for a loooong time. https://youtu.be/NXWJk0N8UbU
FlaNard
9/17/2018 12:26pm
FlaNard wrote:
I went into the season rooting for the old man but Herlings could not be denied this year. Hard to see him being dethroned any time...
I went into the season rooting for the old man but Herlings could not be denied this year. Hard to see him being dethroned any time soon and I fully expect him to win his motos at the Des Nations. He's the fastest man on the planet and looks to just be hitting his stride. Next few years could be scary to watch.
Gandorlf wrote:
I know of a guy from Colorado who disagrees with you!
I'm rooting for Tomac but I just think Herlings is on a level right now where unless Eli has one of his "Jesus on a motorcycle" kind of days he will be lucky to keep Jeffrey honest. I think Herlings is at that level RC used to talk about as well where he used to say he knew that he had the other guys beat mentally just by showing up. Eli has shown he can be rattled in the past and I don't think he will be at his best with the pressure of knowing that everyone wants to see the showdown. My guess (and I hope I'm wrong) is Jeffrey gets a good start and runs away. Eli gets a crap start and works his way as far forward as he can. I don't think they see each other on the track.
Park Boys
Fantasy
32nd
9/17/2018 1:15pm
cookies wrote:
Prado and Jonass are not as fast as Herlings was on a 250. Dont kid yourself. If they we're they'd at least be going 1-1-1-1-1 or...
Prado and Jonass are not as fast as Herlings was on a 250. Dont kid yourself. If they we're they'd at least be going 1-1-1-1-1 or splitting wins. Lots of talent has been pushed from MX2 due to the age rule. Its a good step up class, as is the EMX250 for MX2.
Park Boys wrote:
Prado is on par I would say. 15 Moto wins this year and unlike Roczen and Herlings who both won titles in their third year the...
Prado is on par I would say. 15 Moto wins this year and unlike Roczen and Herlings who both won titles in their third year the defending champ was still in the class. Herlings didn't go 1-1 on a non sand track till his third year in the pros and both Musquin and Roczen were gone when he finally did. The MX2 class has been pushing talent up now and when Herlings was racing. Not bashing on Herlings or Roczen but they were not dominant till year 3 just like Prado. Prado doesn't have the raw speed Roczen had but he makes less mistakes as well and he dosent have the sand advantage Herlings did but he is a better starter then he was at this point in their careers. Prado is the one that makes you nervous, the one guy that makes you go oh shit. Next year is there any doubt in anyone's mind that Prado wins at least 80% percent of the races? And if you say it's cause the talent gets moved out remember in Herlings second year Musquin was gone in his third year Roczen was gone and when he really started to crush everyone Serale was gone. Don't take this is a diss to Herlings but more like a rebuttal to you not thinking Prado is a 100% superstar already just like Roczen and Herlings before him.
presto170 wrote:
Some of the dominating performances Jeffrey put in While he was in the 250 class were unreal. No disrespect to jorge & he still has plenty...
Some of the dominating performances Jeffrey put in While he was in the 250 class were unreal. No disrespect to jorge & he still has plenty of time to get to that level but atm he’s not on par With Jeffrey when he was 17/18 (2012). Tommy gave him a good run but he only successfully beat him a hand full of times & Tommy was fully in his prime at that point after being in mx2 5/6 years prior to that season. Gotta post this, i know it’s sand & half of you won’t even count it but I remember watching this race with my mouth open. I couldn’t believe what I was witnessing. Pure class. Don’t think I’ll see another performance like that for a loooong time. https://youtu.be/NXWJk0N8UbU
I disagree, in sand like I said Herlings has the huge advantage like the video you posted shows. On hardpack tracks I think Prado is pretty much Herlings equal at this stage of their careers. Take Jonass away and Prado has well over 20 Moto wins and 13 + overalls. I think it's closer than people think but Herlings has the sand races to look at where he is levels above his competition and Prado dosent. 2012 you use as an example, Tommy won 6 overalls I believe and only lost the title by 40 points and had multiple mechinacl DNFs like in Latvia where is bike took a shit on him both times and lost 50 right there. That was a close championship. Only bringing that up as relevance to where they are at in there careers. Once Tommy moved then it was total destruction by Herlings and I would bet you see the same from Prado next year with Jonass and Covington leaving. Now I personally don't think Prado will be as good but I wouldn't be surprised if he is either. I think a few people like to belittle him because he is the real threat to Herlings. The other guys his size race in the states, Tomac and Roczen and the old bull is most likely on his way down in AC. Which leaves Prado as the real threat even though he is only in year 3.
motomike137
9/17/2018 3:16pm
Rs444 wrote:

First let me say that Herlings appears to be TFMOTPO, No offense to Eli but Jeffery wins my eyeball test. Good luck to all you MXGP diehards because he is going to show you what is was like at times here in SX with McGrath and MX with Carmichael. Domination to the point of it being not a lot of fun to watch.

Rs444 what is it that no American has managed to do exactly? I'm assuming you mean win multiple titles in America and then go to the GP's and win?
RG95
9/18/2018 5:48am Edited Date/Time 9/18/2018 11:15am
Herlings teeth are not any better than Cairoli's
just kidding, congrats to the champ
make1go
9/18/2018 6:10am
the after party ..2 champs having fun [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/09/18/288085/s1200_41934622_2162185394100028_6318118744656707584_n.jpg[/img]
the after party ..2 champs having fun

tc in "disguise" hoping not to be recognized?
Prejump
9/18/2018 6:19am
Sideways wrote:
I know its probably never gonna happen, but imagine the GPs having one race in the US (which they usually do) and that race is combined...
I know its probably never gonna happen, but imagine the GPs having one race in the US (which they usually do) and that race is combined with a ama national race. The crowds and payperviews would be insane! I know it would take alot for a event like that to work out but for the money an event like that would bring in anything is possible?
*dreaming away*
It could happen. Overcoming all the red tape would likely be the main obstacle.

Also knowing that a number of privateers might struggle to make the main would be annoying for some.

If they said top 10 or 15 in MXGP invite only to a USA trans round it might help.

Would no doubt be a huge revenue opportunity for everyone.
9/18/2018 6:23am
the after party ..2 champs having fun [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/09/18/288085/s1200_41934622_2162185394100028_6318118744656707584_n.jpg[/img]
the after party ..2 champs having fun

make1go wrote:
tc in "disguise" hoping not to be recognized?
you mean like Dirk Grübel , he was really undercover Tongue

9/18/2018 7:38am Edited Date/Time 9/18/2018 7:38am
What do you guys think of tomac vs cairoli first to see that italian is still as fast like always, do not even think that because jh beats him, that his speed is going down.. I think nobody can keep up with the bullet and thats not a shame..its just freak of nature that handles a dirtbike like its a bmx bike ..
Rs444
9/18/2018 3:40pm
Rs444 wrote:

First let me say that Herlings appears to be TFMOTPO, No offense to Eli but Jeffery wins my eyeball test. Good luck to all you MXGP...
First let me say that Herlings appears to be TFMOTPO, No offense to Eli but Jeffery wins my eyeball test. Good luck to all you MXGP diehards because he is going to show you what is was like at times here in SX with McGrath and MX with Carmichael. Domination to the point of it being not a lot of fun to watch.

Rs444 what is it that no American has managed to do exactly? I'm assuming you mean win multiple titles in America and then go to the GP's and win?
Yes thats exactly what i meant!. Sure lackey won both ama national title and a world champion title but to be fair when he won the national title the riders in it was pretty much amateurs and it took him 10 years to become world champion. Much respect to him but it would be cool to see anyone do the same now because that is pretty much the only way to become the next goat now.
Cortami79
9/19/2018 12:47am
Cool to see Cairoli attending to his party. Shows how much respect they have for each other. Regarding to the MXON, was funny to read Cairoli's opinion:

--
Going into the ‘Nations, obviously all eyes are on Herlings and [Eli] Tomac. Is that exciting in a way for you? You are going in as a bit of an underdog and obviously you are a nine-time world champion, so you should be in that conversation. You could quite easily go in there, beat them both, and suddenly all off-season everyone would be talking about how great you are.

I do not really care, because this sh*t talking has always been there since forever. I am really not bothered about this stuff. I do not regret what I did in the past and I do not regret what I am going to do in the future. These people who are talking in the media, they like the fights and stuff. I hopefully can enjoy the battle. I will love it, together with them, Herlings and Tomac, but we do not forget [Ken] Roczen I think is also one that can make it in the fight. It will be amazing to have three Europeans against the Americans. It will be amazing to have such a great fight.
--

Source: MXVice

WCRider
Fantasy
2287th
9/19/2018 3:06am
Eli should play the team victory or let his ego do the talking ? Whistling
Forty
9/20/2018 10:36am
Congratulations to Herlings. He beat a great champion straight up and showed respect along the way.

Post a reply to: Congrats Jeffrey Herlings!

The Latest