Confirmed - No Eli Tomac in new supercross game..

Related:
Create New Tag

11/30/2017 3:48 AM

HAHA this really doesnt surprise me..
|

11/30/2017 3:54 AM

#notmychampion

|

Washed up moto and enduro weekend warrior.

11/30/2017 4:35 AM

But he will be in the MXoN game.....Weird

|

11/30/2017 4:44 AM

This effects all those out there who wear Eli’s clothing brand, Which is about 17 people. At least MXoN has you covered.

|

11/30/2017 4:53 AM

I heard he's in there...you just have unlock "god mode".

|

11/30/2017 5:18 AM

This literally has no affect on me and my decision of whether to buy the game or not. Most MX games through the years didn't have all the pros in it anyway. I believe MX vs ATV Unleashed may have been the only one?

|

11/30/2017 5:18 AM

I thought this was confirmed already... Hmm. Can you ask if RM69 is in the game? and make another video of their answer. More videos plzz.

|

11/30/2017 5:21 AM

StG = Garbage

|

Not much to say to Vitards.

11/30/2017 9:18 AM

Due to licensing? WTF. It's the official Monster Energy Supercross video game and he rides for Monster. Same thing with Grant yet they have the entire Pro Circuit team in the game.

What licensing are they referring to for him not to be included in the game. Makes zero sense from where I'm sitting.

I don't care that he and Grant are not in the game but it's odd that it's due to licensing.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

11/30/2017 9:20 AM

I don't get that either. blink

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

11/30/2017 9:20 AM

Eli tomac said he races almost every race throughout the year and HAS to draw the line somewhere. He cant even make it to MXDN. What makes you think he can make it to all the races in the video game?

|

2009 Kawasaki KX450F
2009 Kawasaki KX250F
2002 Suzuki GSXR 600

11/30/2017 9:26 AM

Yall didnt read the article? Hes DLC. You just have to pay the $80 to unlock his character.

The developers thought it would give the players a sense of accomplishment for progressing through the game!

|

11/30/2017 9:48 AM

rmoto003 wrote:

Yall didnt read the article? Hes DLC. You just have to pay the $80 to unlock his character.

The developers thought it would give the players a sense of accomplishment for progressing through the game!

Lol classic!

|

11/30/2017 10:05 AM

Acidreamer wrote:

Eli tomac said he races almost every race throughout the year and HAS to draw the line somewhere. He cant even make it to MXDN. What makes you think he can make it to all the races in the video game?

He doesn't have to show up for all of the races in the game. Just a few.

|

11/30/2017 10:11 AM

Really doesn't make sense if Monster is the reasoning.

Game looks decent except for the part about needing technical riding skills to race SX. I guess I shouldn't expect that from the official SUPERCROSS game. I have no interest in it if you can just bounce off/overjump everything and still be fast. There's enough of that in MX vs. ATV.

|

11/30/2017 10:15 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/30/2017 10:16 AM

rmoto003 wrote:

The$developers$thought$it$would$give$the$players$a$sense$of$accomplishment$for$progressing$through$the
$game!

|

11/30/2017 10:35 AM

rmoto003 wrote:

I would pay money for a Tyler DLC pack. Exclusive SUSZUKI with WWE graphics and CYCUL RANCH track.

|

11/30/2017 10:44 AM

rmoto003 wrote:

RoflCopter726 wrote:

I would pay money for a Tyler DLC pack. Exclusive SUSZUKI with WWE graphics and CYCUL RANCH track.

With the RM 80 or the elusive RM 100? Lol.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

11/30/2017 11:17 AM

Well I guess I'll just make my own character with a number 3 on him

|

11/30/2017 11:56 AM

Acidreamer wrote:

Sheeeeesh hahaha that's hilarious

He wanted more money let's be real

|

11/30/2017 11:59 AM

This was confirmed weeks(months?) ago actually by myself in the other post, have you been living under a rock?

|

11/30/2017 12:12 PM

MX Guy wrote:

Sheeeeesh hahaha that's hilarious

He wanted more money let's be real

So Grant wanted more money too? I would think it comes down to the team having an issue considering they both aren't in the game. Not that this means much but they were both in that Alive game a few years back.

|

11/30/2017 12:15 PM

YZfan1230 wrote:

Well I guess I'll just make my own character with a number 3 on him

You should be hearing from Eli's lawyer any minute now.

|

11/30/2017 12:17 PM

I'm really curious what specifically is the licensing issue. Kawasaki teams were in MXGP. Monster is all over the game. What is the hold up?

|

11/30/2017 12:21 PM

rmoto003 wrote:

RoflCopter726 wrote:

Whats the back story on this tyler character? Is it a joke or is he really some illiterate kid that loves wrestling?

|

11/30/2017 12:22 PM

731chopper wrote:

I'm really curious what specifically is the licensing issue. Kawasaki teams were in MXGP. Monster is all over the game. What is the hold up?

Personally the only theory I have is that the team wanted money for their bikes and riders to be in the game.

|

11/30/2017 12:29 PM

Without knowing the specifics it is most likely a USA vs. Japan issue. Kawasaki US uses a marketing agency that you have to go through for licensing and partnerships. Then Japan has to sign off. The only other issue is if the rider wants more than they want to pay which may or may not be the case. I'm excited to see what they can do though.

|

Design Director, Turn10 Studios (my posts in no way reflect the views of my company.)

11/30/2017 12:32 PM

This is all good info that should be going into Maverick's original thread on this game. Not sure why we keep making new threads about this freaking game.

|

11/30/2017 12:37 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/30/2017 12:39 PM

jwoltz wrote:

This effects all those out there who wear Eli’s clothing brand, Which is about 17 people. At least MXoN has you covered.

I can tell you that there are a lot of people wearing AStars gear when they go riding (I’m one of them), it’s not like 10 years ago, the company is investing a lot also in the US now

|

11/30/2017 12:38 PM

Donovan759 wrote:

This is all good info that should be going into Maverick's original thread on this game. Not sure why we keep making new threads about this freaking game.

Agreed. Put it in the original Maverick thread, please. Again.

|