Cone valve settings

Related:
Create New Tag

4/20/2020 2:19 PM

Ktm 250f 19
I’m 140lb 30plus B rider
Forks setting 43 spring and 410cc 12 comp reb 13
Shock 39 spring lsc 15 hsp 40 reb 20
Any one have good settings to share with same ou closer weight about spring rates and settings ?
Thank you

|

4/20/2020 2:44 PM

nunoktm1980 wrote:

Ktm 250f 19
I’m 140lb 30plus B rider
Forks setting 43 spring and 410cc 12 comp reb 13
Shock 39 spring lsc 15 hsp 40 reb 20
Any one have good settings to share with same ou closer weight about spring rates and settings ?
Thank you

It's very hard to say without knowing what valving you have in there.

Is it the new kit from WP with stock valving?

Who set them up?

|

4/20/2020 3:30 PM

I’m new on cone valves! Forks were done by powerband not complaining at all I just hear riders saying they don’t feeling breaking bumps and they are super plusher and they have good bottom on landings but mine don’t work as good as others saying! They are little better than stock but not that crazy good as I hear!
I just want know if some one has same weight and Ktm and what setting they have so I can compare with my cv

|

4/20/2020 4:47 PM

nunoktm1980 wrote:

I’m new on cone valves! Forks were done by powerband not complaining at all I just hear riders saying they don’t feeling breaking bumps and they are super plusher and they have good bottom on landings but mine don’t work as good as others saying! They are little better than stock but not that crazy good as I hear!
I just want know if some one has same weight and Ktm and what setting they have so I can compare with my cv

Have you called Billy at Powerband to discuss what you're feeling and what changes they recommend?

|

4/20/2020 5:14 PM

ML512 wrote:

Have you called Billy at Powerband to discuss what you're feeling and what changes they recommend?

Yes I just called him he gave some changes for me to try before we go for new setting

|

4/20/2020 6:10 PM

nunoktm1980 wrote:

ML512 wrote:

nunoktm1980 wrote:

Yes I just called him he gave some changes for me to try before we go for new setting

Then why are you asking us if the guy that valved them have you new settings to try?

|

2018 KTM 250sx
Instagram CamaroAJ

4/20/2020 6:30 PM

ML512 wrote:

nunoktm1980 wrote:

AJ565 wrote:

Then why are you asking us if the guy that valved them have you new settings to try?

Sorry I don’t think you understanding what I’m asking

|

4/20/2020 9:16 PM

nunoktm1980 wrote:

Did Billy valve them for you or did you buy them used ? I’ve owned several sets that Billy set up for me and have been super happy with all of them.
Motocross-
‘14.5 SXF 450
‘15.5 SXF 450
‘19 SX 150
Off-road-
‘19 XCW 300
‘18 EXC 500

|

4/21/2020 3:18 AM

You want strangers on the internet to give you clicker settings for your forks?

|

There are two kinds of people against dirt bikes, those who never tried and those who weren't good at them.

4/21/2020 6:29 AM

nunoktm1980 wrote:

langhammx wrote:

Did Billy valve them for you or did you buy them used ? I’ve owned several sets that Billy set up for me and have been super happy with all of them.
Motocross-
‘14.5 SXF 450
‘15.5 SXF 450
‘19 SX 150
Off-road-
‘19 XCW 300
‘18 EXC 500

What is your weight ? What preload are you used ? What sag ? And spring ?

|

4/21/2020 6:47 AM

Aussie_power_sports wrote:

You want strangers on the internet to give you clicker settings for your forks?

I’m new with cone valves and were did for me but not impressed at all this time but maybe it just the forks that are not good as I was expected! I saw in some forum that some riders love them just want to see what king springs rates, cc oil and sags they have to see if I can compare with mine because some time a little changes can make them work perfect! It’s just what I’m looking for

|

4/22/2020 4:37 AM

Buys cone valve forks - doesn’t know how suspension clickers work.

|