Company selling lightspeed product

Edited Date/Time 11/19/2020 6:20am
Hello guys,

Related to my next build project (a 250 YZF 2021 that i just received last weekend), i'm looking for a carbon fiber front disc guard from Lightspeed (Aka the one used by the Star racing team).

I can't get in touch with Lightspeed right now, i only get one short answer after many emails but that didn't help...So i was thinking maybe i should try with a company selling their products.

So, does anyone know a reliable company selling Lightspeed product ?
Or anyone working with Lighspeed that could help me know if the front disc guard is in stock right now and if i can buy it as soon as possible ?

The only other company i know doing similar front disc guard style is Legacy Carbon...But as many people know, this company is not very reliable and never answer...
Unfortunatly, the other great carbon spelialists (P3, Nihilo, CMT, CRM, Pro-Carbon, etc) are not doing the same front disc guard style as the one selling by Lightspeed and Legacy.

Anyway, thank you all for your help !
|
Donkey Kong
11/18/2020 11:00am
Anyone ever use the lightspeed skid plate for late model yamahas? I'm in the market for one and was interested in reviews/feedback of them.
11/18/2020 11:21am
Anyone ever use the lightspeed skid plate for late model yamahas? I'm in the market for one and was interested in reviews/feedback of them.
I was looking for one for a new YZ 450. from the website, does not look like they offer one, or they have not updated the website in years. If they are selling them, no one would ever know.
11/18/2020 1:34pm
crc245 wrote:
WPS carries LightSpeed products: https://wps-inc.com/catalogs
Thanks, i will try to contact them ! Maybe they have the disc guard in stock.

And to answer to the reply above, well yes Lightspeed is making one for the late YZF model (2019/2021) but i can't get to know if they have it in stock and how to buy it.

The website is a mess and i don't want to wait 3 months for the item (as it seems to happen very often with this company regarding the comments from Vital members...).

Well, if anybody have any other suggestions, thanks in advance !

The Shop

Dimblewambie
11/18/2020 1:36pm
I was looking for one for a new YZ 450. from the website, does not look like they offer one, or they have not updated the...
I was looking for one for a new YZ 450. from the website, does not look like they offer one, or they have not updated the website in years. If they are selling them, no one would ever know.
I’ve been looking for one of these too. Got a link? Probably just go aluminum Works Connection but Carbon would be nice.
Titanium
11/18/2020 3:30pm
I see you're in France but have you tried calling them? I called yesterday and ordered a carbon chain guard for the same bike. After giving her my cc info she said "we'll ship that out for you today" I'll update on how long it takes to arrive. Good luck!
MotoGuido
11/18/2020 3:42pm
I have one. Bought it from a vendor that had it in stock. Bought a lug guard direct from Lightspeed and they wanted to give me my money back but I said no I will wait for you to make it. Just FYI.

Zeke27G
11/19/2020 5:38am Edited Date/Time 11/19/2020 5:38am
crc245 wrote:
WPS carries LightSpeed products: https://wps-inc.com/catalogs
THIS!

When I wanted a Lightspeed skid plate for my '19 KX450, I stopped by Lightspeed and Willy said they were out of stock. I looked around online and found them through WPS, I ordered one and it arrived several days later.

Side note: At the time, Willy did put me down on a wait list and called me once he had the skid plate back in stock.
11/19/2020 5:49am
Titanium wrote:
I see you're in France but have you tried calling them? I called yesterday and ordered a carbon chain guard for the same bike. After giving...
I see you're in France but have you tried calling them? I called yesterday and ordered a carbon chain guard for the same bike. After giving her my cc info she said "we'll ship that out for you today" I'll update on how long it takes to arrive. Good luck!
Yes i'm in France right now that's why i tried to contact them by email and moreover my english talking is not perfect so i don't know if they will be able to understand me...

Anyway i sent a request to WPS and i will see what they can do.

About Ebay, yes i tried, but didn't find any carbon fiber front disc guard there from Lightspeed for my 21 250 YZF.

Thanks guys

a353
11/19/2020 6:20am
Tried reaching out to Lightspeed several times. Always no response. Frustrating, when you’re trying to buy their product.

Post a reply to: Company selling lightspeed product

The Latest