Commercial choice and timing

Related:
Create New Tag

4/14/2018 8:10 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2018 8:11 PM

Weed week? Are you f*cking kidding me? Is there anything off limits? Is it Feld or FIM that accepts the cash from these commercials? I guess they figured with the nice baseball delay and all, young ones would be sleeping. Timely with Tickle's issues too.

Unfrickin believable.

|

4/14/2018 8:13 PM

Are you that offended? What about when a Bud Lite commercial is on tv? Butthurt then too?

|

-'09 KX500AF

- '19 KX450f

4/14/2018 8:15 PM

cityjack wrote:

Weed week? Are you f*cking kidding me? Is there anything off limits? Is it Feld or FIM that accepts the cash from these commercials? I guess they figured with the nice baseball delay and all, young ones would be sleeping. Timely with Tickle's issues too.

Unfrickin believable.

I think commercials are based on your location. I've heard people say they've seen commercials about dick pills, weed, etc. but have yet to see one of those commercials on the stream I watch.

No idea who gets the cash. I remember a guy on here said he worked on one of the ads for the dick pills lol. Maybe he knows more about that subject?

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

4/14/2018 8:17 PM

cityjack wrote:

Unfrickin believable.

Weed really is not that big of a deal... like its not the incarnation of satan or anything

|

"Life is Too Short To Last Long"

4/14/2018 8:19 PM

cityjack wrote:

Unfrickin believable.

-MAVERICK- wrote:

I think commercials are based on your location. I've heard people say they've seen commercials about dick pills, weed, etc. but have yet to see one of those commercials on the stream I watch.

No idea who gets the cash. I remember a guy on here said he worked on one of the ads for the dick pills lol. Maybe he knows more about that subject?

I think you're right. I ain't seen a weed commercial but lots of commercials for fixing boners.

|

4/14/2018 8:21 PM

cityjack wrote:

Unfrickin believable.

Motodave15 wrote:

Weed really is not that big of a deal... like its not the incarnation of satan or anything

Well if you like drugs I guess it's no big deal.... but DMAA is a problem so lets punish tickle for 4 years!

|

Never try to argue with idiots; they will only bring you down to their level.....and being more experienced, they will beat you at their own game!

2006 KX250

4/14/2018 8:26 PM

cityjack wrote:

Unfrickin believable.

-MAVERICK- wrote:

colintrax wrote:

I think you're right. I ain't seen a weed commercial but lots of commercials for fixing boners.

I guess you people in GA have a problem getting it up. Must be because of all that heat and humidity. If your shorts don't help cool things down it might be time to call when the commercial shows up again lol.

|

4/14/2018 8:35 PM

Again, I’m sure your not offended by a bud light commercial but yet a weed commercial gets you upset. Do some research and see the difference between alcohol and marijuana. The latter is way less an evil.

|

4/14/2018 9:06 PM

JVT357 wrote:

Again, I’m sure your not offended by a bud light commercial but yet a weed commercial gets you upset. Do some research and see the difference between alcohol and marijuana. The latter is way less an evil.

Idiotic statement is idiotic.

|

4/14/2018 9:15 PM

cityjack wrote:

Unfrickin believable.

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Exactly I'm in a legal weed state and all I've seen is a car dealership's commercials saying hey we sell trucks! Then they list all of the car manufactures and say but we also have trucks like no one knew they have ever made trucks, I'm losing my shit over here with the mute button

|

4/14/2018 9:15 PM

JVT357 wrote:

Have you seen any weed commercials in Vail or Denver?

|

4/14/2018 10:22 PM

Is that song about broken bones and learning to float an original for the Tomac Oakley commercial?

|

4/15/2018 8:19 AM

rpawley wrote:

Have you seen any weed commercials in Vail or Denver?

Nope, I’ve never seen a commercial here for it. See ads in newspapers but that’s it.

|

4/15/2018 8:28 AM

cityjack wrote:

Unfrickin believable.

So these type of people really do exists... blink

I don't smoke anything but I really don't see what's so taboo about weed?

|

4/15/2018 8:35 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2018 8:36 AM

A certain number of the ad slots are sold by the local programming provider, so that's why you see certain ad's not seen by other viewers. This has nothing to do with FELD or FOX Sports.

|

4/15/2018 8:47 AM

Why not bring back Bud Light? Coors, and Camel?

People are going to buy it or not, regardless of the adverts. Has anyone seen any beer or cig companies go out of business?

All advertising will do is try to take a guy from smoking one brand to another. Coke to Pepsi, Coors to Heineken.

which BTW, F1 still allows alcohol sponsors and Adverts for beer, bourbon etc.

|

4/15/2018 9:30 AM

|

4/15/2018 10:45 AM

Jeff_Crutcher wrote:

Hey, you cool man?

Like how?

Ohhhkay.

|

4/15/2018 11:57 AM

I would prefer weed commericals to having the ‘addiction network’ commercial every 15 minutes. Certainly is area dependent, and considering I am in Western West Virginia, I can see why they advertise addiction network so much.

|