Come to HANGTOWN Herlings

Racer331
Edited Date/Time 10/9/2018 1:40pm
And see if you can touch Tomac. I couldn’t care less about this race yesterday in that slop, and our riders embarrassing starts. If anyone thinks Herlings would destroy Tomac week in and week out, you’re insane.

This rain ruined everything
|
Bultaco
10/8/2018 10:24am
Denial is a wonderful thing eh?
Forty
10/8/2018 10:27am
Racer331 wrote:
And see if you can touch Tomac. I couldn’t care less about this race yesterday in that slop, and our riders embarrassing starts. If anyone thinks...
And see if you can touch Tomac. I couldn’t care less about this race yesterday in that slop, and our riders embarrassing starts. If anyone thinks Herlings would destroy Tomac week in and week out, you’re insane.

C'mon man....shake it off. If they had started bar to bar JH would have had a 20 second lead by the end of lap 3.

It doesn't matter the track...Herlings has this...it's up to our boys to take it back.
10/8/2018 10:28am
Racer331 wrote:
And see if you can touch Tomac. I couldn’t care less about this race yesterday in that slop, and our riders embarrassing starts. If anyone thinks...

Herlings beats Tomac 8 out of 10 races ... Tongue

you should have come up with the usual SX race , Tomac wins every race in SX against Herlings ..
Moto96
10/8/2018 10:29am
They race shittier tracks than Hangtown. Ever seen some of the 3rd world shit they race?

I hope Herlings never comes back. Twice now he's smoked our top guys on a track he's never raced, and in a country he does not live.

The Shop

M-M
10/8/2018 10:31am
Why not go the whole hog and tell him to line up at A1.

10/8/2018 10:33am
Racer331 wrote:

Watch what you wish for! Herlings is clearly at another level, Tomac may or may not be at that level but, Herlings lives there.
NorCal 50+
10/8/2018 10:34am
Stop, just stop. Some of the US fans are making absolute asshats of themselves. The US just got completely owned on home soil, and made to look like amateurs, even getting beat by relatively obscure Europeans. This is motocross- you might find some mud now and then. If multi-million dollar riders can't handle some mud, the sport is in sad shape in this country.
kaptkaos
10/8/2018 10:35am
Forget Herlings, there were 5 other guys who we couldnt sniff
BikerScars
10/8/2018 10:42am
USA lost. The French and the Netherlands rocked it! A job well done. They earned it.

I bleed red, white, and blue - but stop this BS. You are acting like a little bitches.

How about the US fans take loosing like a "man" (am I even allowed to stay that anymore, or is someone triggered? Whatever... FU).

Herlings is fantastic, earned the GP title, and kicked our asses (along with a number of other GP riders). He is the current king of MX, an American is not.
Give credit where it is due, and show some damm class. This age of social media has made everyone weak!!
Fonzarelli
10/8/2018 10:43am Edited Date/Time 10/8/2018 10:46am
Racer331 wrote:

The practices were pretty sloppy but those races were not sloppy at all. The rain was overwith in the morning and after they got done prepping there wasn't standing water or slimy mud anywhere on the track, it was mostly wet sand. By the time the third moto ran they were down to completely dry dirt in many of the corners and jump faces.
OldHalfway
10/8/2018 10:45am
BikerScars wrote:
USA lost. The French and the Netherlands rocked it! A job well done. They earned it. I bleed red, white, and blue - but stop this...
USA lost. The French and the Netherlands rocked it! A job well done. They earned it.

I bleed red, white, and blue - but stop this BS. You are acting like a little bitches.

How about the US fans take loosing like a "man" (am I even allowed to stay that anymore, or is someone triggered? Whatever... FU).

Herlings is fantastic, earned the GP title, and kicked our asses (along with a number of other GP riders). He is the current king of MX, an American is not.
Give credit where it is due, and show some damm class. This age of social media has made everyone weak!!
This.
Sir
10/8/2018 10:47am
kaptkaos wrote:
Forget Herlings, there were 5 other guys who we couldnt sniff
Aye and some were on 250's, regardless of outcomes and upsets it was some ruddy good racing when all is said and done. Roll on next year.
BikerScars
10/8/2018 10:52am
Racer331 wrote:

Fonzarelli wrote:
The practices were pretty sloppy but those races were not sloppy at all. The rain was overwith in the morning and after they got done prepping...
The practices were pretty sloppy but those races were not sloppy at all. The rain was overwith in the morning and after they got done prepping there wasn't standing water or slimy mud anywhere on the track, it was mostly wet sand. By the time the third moto ran they were down to completely dry dirt in many of the corners and jump faces.
Agreed. I was there.
Redbud did a fantastic job on the track! Track was wet, but absolutely fine. I have raced on tracks a hell of a lot worse than that. That is Moto! Man up!

And by the way "the rain ruined everything" ? I would have caught the ball, but the sun was in my eyes.... I would have fucked the prom queen but my zipper was stuck....
Turbojez
10/8/2018 11:02am
I love those threads with titles written in capital letters, and "I couldn't care less" thrown in somewhere between the first and third sentence.
MXGP guys raised the bar, get over it, be grateful for the spectacle.
Falcon
Fantasy
856th
10/8/2018 11:04am
BikerScars wrote:
USA lost. The French and the Netherlands rocked it! A job well done. They earned it. I bleed red, white, and blue - but stop this...

This. Give the respect where it's due, people: GP Motocross is the best right now, until we can prove otherwise.
Arofin
10/8/2018 11:17am
The rain ruined everything blablabla...winer. USA riders are great but only at perfecy prepped tracks....They should train more in this kind of conditions
make1go
10/8/2018 11:26am
im calling CBT

sadly nearly all commercial forums employ this method of generating revenue..
10/8/2018 11:30am
"See if you can touch Tomac"

Hahahahahahaha.

After that ... "OK, well, uh, come to Glen Helen and see if you can beat him again."
ML512
Fantasy
54th
10/8/2018 11:30am
make1go wrote:
im calling CBT

Huh?
10/8/2018 11:31am
The riders are supposed to be good in all conditions.

Quit being butt hurt.

Tomac will get smoked next year in Assen too if he chooses to go.

AK74
10/8/2018 11:33am
make1go wrote:
im calling CBT

ML512 wrote:
Huh?
I'm guessing CBT stands for Click Bait Thread.
dirtmike86
10/8/2018 11:35am
This dudes shooting for a vital thumbs down record.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
10/8/2018 11:42am
dirtmike86 wrote:
This dudes shooting for a vital thumbs down record.
Alteady has it. Check the link I posted lol.
slaveO
10/8/2018 12:09pm Edited Date/Time 10/9/2018 12:08am
Racer331 wrote:

That’s as stupid as saying
„Come to Lommel Tomac!“
????

Even one of Your greatest (RV) admitted that Herlings is on another level! Deal with it and get used to it ?

Would I like to see each of those guys doing at least a few races in AMA/MXGP ?? Of course. But unless the whole system changes and the SX madness stops it never gonna happen ...

BTW You Americans gave way more attention to Sx than it’s healthy for the whole industry !!!

Feld is the Youthstream of SX. And they don’t give a shit about the teams. Same as YS here. They are making as much profit as they can in their organizations. The teams have to pay the riders the big paychecks and the unhealthier the core industry is the more difficult it is to pay that checks from industry money. That’s why the teams need outside industry sponsors... and in order to get them they use SX as the main product to sell to that sponsors. So when the budget gets tight teams tend to go SX only to save costs to still be able to write the paychecks. But the ironic thing is that it’s the MX fans and the National MX series as a product which keeps the moto industry itself alive and healthy !

So while all teams want to go fishing for outside industry sponsors to show and shine in SX the MX industry keeps hurting itself. Unless they also start putting more focus on MX Nationals (as a product to drag in more money) and trying to improve the product for moto and outside industry sponsors we will see big teams folding and the whole sport going backwards..... without a healthy core industry we are all screwed. And the core industry is MX.

Post a reply to: Come to HANGTOWN Herlings

The Latest