Combine the championships..

mxtryon231
8/14/2010 6:20pm Edited Date/Time 1/26/2012 4:12pm
Today's race was amazing, all of this hype about Stewart and the pipe dreamin' J-Law fans anticipating his return and what do we get? The best second moto of the year between Desalle and Dungey! I wish we could watch the top guys from each series battle it out together every weekend and get rid of the US vs All atmosphere. I know it is all about $$$ but I am just wishing out loud. Today was a great race, and the MXDN will be even better.

See you at Pala!
|
Team Euro
8/14/2010 6:32pm
You had a MxDN in your backyard at Glen Helen... No shows , fear and lack of confidence speak volumes, step up or spectate
DownSouth
8/14/2010 6:33pm
Who left the door unlocked at the mental ward? Team Euro is back.
grimey
8/14/2010 6:35pm
ok speaking of PALA, anybody know what that place will look like come race day????
mxtryon231
8/15/2010 2:54am
grimey wrote:
ok speaking of PALA, anybody know what that place will look like come race day????
Yeah.. it will look like a track with motorcycles racing around it. (/sarcasm)

I was riding there earlier today and the national track is about 60% finished. The sections they are still building are HUGE and the track looks like it is going to be one of the best layouts we have seen on the outdoor schedule.

As far as pits go, I hear the VIP ticket holders will have more than one swimming pool to choose from and A/C. Should be awesome!

The Shop

mccread
8/15/2010 3:53am
mxtryon231 wrote:
Today's race was amazing, all of this hype about Stewart and the pipe dreamin' J-Law fans anticipating his return and what do we get? The best...
Today's race was amazing, all of this hype about Stewart and the pipe dreamin' J-Law fans anticipating his return and what do we get? The best second moto of the year between Desalle and Dungey! I wish we could watch the top guys from each series battle it out together every weekend and get rid of the US vs All atmosphere. I know it is all about $$$ but I am just wishing out loud. Today was a great race, and the MXDN will be even better.

See you at Pala!
There is a world championship the American fans and riders just refuse to join it, if they did there would prob be 4 or 5 rounds in the USA and you would have the world championship everyone wants.
broman64
8/15/2010 7:14am
Team Euro wrote:
You had a MxDN in your backyard at Glen Helen... No shows , fear and lack of confidence speak volumes, step up or spectate
not interested...
BMan-

Post a reply to: Combine the championships..

The Latest