Ouch

|

James = #7. Malcolm = #27
7/27=0.259259259259259259259
Stewart return confirmed!

5/14/2018 4:17 AM

Fuck! That was horrible

|

why am I reading this? ..... Oh christ, now I'm posting...... shiiiiiiiit!!

5/14/2018 4:34 AM

Holy shit! Was this recently?

|

5/14/2018 5:04 AM

If he was alone...he’d be dead

|

5/14/2018 5:06 AM

Woah! Not good. He didn't get up out of the creek either. What injuries did he sustain? I hope the ole boy is alright.

|

5/14/2018 5:28 AM

This was just yesterday at Extreme Lagares. He did pretty well in the prologue events. I'm really not too sure what he was thinking here. There is a bridge right there. Maybe trying to get around a back-marker?

|

5/14/2018 5:31 AM

Breathtakingly Bad

|

2019 KTM 350 XCF
Single Track Warrior

5/14/2018 5:46 AM

Wow! Looks like he misjudged something and didn't hit the throttle when he should have. Wondering why not just take the bridge though, the other rider was gone before he even attempted that excursion

|

5/14/2018 6:07 AM

Ouch it could have been bad. Based on how technical/talented he is, I think it is a wheelspin because of vegetable foam on a wet rock.

|

5/14/2018 6:15 AM

Dang, that could have been way worse. Hopefully he doesn't have any spinal damage the spectators were pulling on him pretty good and he looked out of it still. That had to be a wheel spin issue but it didn't look like it on the video.....Praying he is ok and there's no permanent damage.

|

5/14/2018 7:22 AM

Wow I'm gutted for Colton. Hope the dude is alright. Not a fun one by any means

|

"A link is only as long as your longest strong chain"

5/14/2018 7:26 AM

He posted he was just banged up and sore but going to more Drs once he is home.

|

5/14/2018 7:31 AM

Heres from his IG story

Photo

|

5/14/2018 10:10 AM

Wearing a neck brace? Can't tell on my phone.

|

Yea

5/14/2018 10:44 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/14/2018 10:45 AM

There’s a video on IG from the other side of Billy Bolt dropping off the same rock with no issues whatsoever. What the angle of the Haaker video doesn’t show is that they were going that way to pass a bottleneck that was just before the bridge.

|

5/14/2018 12:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/14/2018 12:36 PM

Question wrote:

Ouch it could have been bad. Based on how technical/talented he is, I think it is a wheelspin because of vegetable foam on a wet rock.

Vegetable foam. That right there is the best term I've ever seen for that crap. Here in Oregon we have lots of "vegetable foam". I am going to steal your term and use it whenever possible. Merci!!!!!

Hammer663s

PS French for that stuff is mousse, but that's a dessert here, in chocolate. smile

|

5/14/2018 12:37 PM

Question wrote:

Hammer 663s wrote:

Vegetable foam. That right there is the best term I've ever seen for that crap. Here in Oregon we have lots of "vegetable foam". I am going to steal your term and use it whenever possible. Merci!!!!!

Hammer663s

PS French for that stuff is mousse, but that's a dessert here, in chocolate. smile

I’m glad he is ok! Lmfao at vegetable foam tho! laughing laughing laughing

|

5/14/2018 3:20 PM

That was harsh, it looked like he took in some water and his head was pinned under by the bike. Looked like his front wheel dropped in a hole he didn't expect?

|

2015 Beta 500 RS, history: 99 KTM 300, 87 CR250, 84 KLR 600, 82 GPZ 550, 81 KX 250, 80 KX 250, 79 Montesa 414 VE, 78 250 VB, 77 360 VB, 76 360 VA, 75 YZ 125, 74 TM 125, 72 TS 125, 60's West Bend Go Boy Kart

5/14/2018 3:24 PM

|

5/14/2018 3:58 PM

Question wrote:

Hammer 663s wrote:

Hammer663s

Flip109 wrote:

Actually I wanted to say "vegetal foam" after looking at some translations but typed too quickly. laughing

I really don't know what the best term is, here in France we call it "mousse végétale" or just "mousse" .
|

5/14/2018 4:26 PM

Damn that's scary! Glad there were people around to get his bike off, I'm sure there's been situations at some point in the woods where someone wasn't and they drowned. Shit, that gives me the chills.

|

5/14/2018 5:35 PM

It looks to me like for whatever reason he never gassed it or it stalled. His front tire hit the rock, his body position looks good, just no lift of the front end and no sound of engine revving either.

|

sponsored by zip tie, JB weld and peanut butter and jelly

5/14/2018 5:39 PM

That's messed up, glad they were able to get to him quickly.

|

5/14/2018 6:29 PM

devindavisphoto wrote:

Damn that's scary! Glad there were people around to get his bike off, I'm sure there's been situations at some point in the woods where someone wasn't and they drowned. Shit, that gives me the chills.

Some friends of mine were riding some mountain single track once and if I remember the story correctly, they came across a solo rider laying in a creek with his bike pinning his head/upper body in the water...water about an inch or so below his nose...footpeg put a hole in his helmet. and he couldn’t get the bike off to get up.

|

5/15/2018 9:58 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/15/2018 9:59 AM

https://instagram.com/p/BiziE3FlgLb/

https://instagram.com/p/BiziK5fFKVc/

Clearly I don’t know how to embed IG links

|

5/15/2018 11:33 AM

bodean123 wrote:

https://instagram.com/p/BiziE3FlgLb/

https://instagram.com/p/BiziK5fFKVc/

Clearly I don’t know how to embed IG links

I can’t blame the guy for taking this position. That was one of those strange crashes where everything worked out perfectly in the worst possible way.

There’s a reason waterboarding is a popular torture method. The physical discomfort is temporary and won’t cause permanent damage, but the psychological effects are profound. Colton basically got thrown face first off a six foot ledge, knocked out cold and water boarded. The psychological pain of a crash like that is probably up there with Ken and Seely’s crashes even though the physical damage is (hopefully) minimal.

Thanks for making rad shit, Colton. Really sorry to see that crash happen.

|

5/15/2018 2:53 PM

Hammer 663s wrote:

Hammer663s

Flip109 wrote:

Question wrote:
Actually I wanted to say "vegetal foam" after looking at some translations but typed too quickly. laughing

I really don't know what the best term is, here in France we call it "mousse végétale" or just "mousse" .

He said the bike cut out and died. Maybe from going thru water earlier in that event.

|

5/15/2018 3:09 PM

Question wrote:

Moss?

|