Colton Facciotti to Race Daytona

He put up an instagram post saying he'll be racing Daytona, and will be running number 100. How do we think he'll do? I tend to think he should be in the main but it could be tough.

I'd put his post up but I'm on my phone.
|
flopper12
Fantasy
2296th
3/1/2018 11:06am
Lil' Hanny just took his shirt off.....
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
3/1/2018 11:27am Edited Date/Time 3/1/2018 11:31am
flopper12 wrote:
He asked to get the lowest number possible and that's what the AMA gave him.

@jorgechavez I think he'll make the main. Also, Tyler Medaglia might line up as well.

My new number for @supercrosslive Daytona Supercross on March 10.

A post shared by Colton Facciotti (@coltonfacciotti) on Feb 27, 2018 at 4:27pm PST

3/1/2018 12:11pm
Watched him in the Canadian series for a couple years hope he does well..... Those rockstar announcer guys crack me up every time...

"HOLE SHOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT"...................
DF313
Fantasy
2455th
3/1/2018 12:13pm
Man, Daytona already? I guess the season is about to start.....

The Shop

3/1/2018 12:16pm Edited Date/Time 3/1/2018 12:17pm
flopper12 wrote:
I hope it's to put his gear on and actually race

mgifracing
Fantasy
346th
3/1/2018 12:18pm

Post of the day- So much Win right hereCoolCool
TXDirt
3/1/2018 12:56pm
flopper12 wrote:

Savage!
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
3/1/2018 1:06pm Edited Date/Time 3/1/2018 1:07pm
Did he race arenacross?
Up North yes and he won the 1st round of the Rockstar Energy Triple Crown Series.

Edit: If you're meaning the road to supercross he doesn't have to. Foreign Pro and 4x Canadian MX champion.
hyler199
3/1/2018 1:25pm
Watched him in the Canadian series for a couple years hope he does well..... Those rockstar announcer guys crack me up every time...

haha they are the best. Even the nick names they think of for the riders are jokes.

really makes the videos entertaining to watch aswell if there is good racing happening too
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
767th
3/1/2018 1:33pm

hyler199 wrote:
haha they are the best. Even the nick names they think of for the riders are jokes. really makes the videos entertaining to watch aswell if...
haha they are the best. Even the nick names they think of for the riders are jokes.

really makes the videos entertaining to watch aswell if there is good racing happening too
Way better than any other announcers around! On top of the fact that their racing seems to be way better than what we have down here.
Tuna
3/1/2018 1:53pm
He put up an instagram post saying he'll be racing Daytona, and will be running number 100. How do we think he'll do? I tend to...
He put up an instagram post saying he'll be racing Daytona, and will be running number 100. How do we think he'll do? I tend to think he should be in the main but it could be tough.

He will make the main. He’s healthy and riding well.
It would be cool to see Tyler racing a# well.
akmx17
3/1/2018 2:15pm Edited Date/Time 3/1/2018 2:16pm
Top 13. Colten Rips the sand and specially on a more outdoor track.
3/1/2018 2:21pm
Did he race arenacross?
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Up North yes and he won the 1st round of the Rockstar Energy Triple Crown Series. Edit: If you're meaning the road to supercross he doesn't...
Up North yes and he won the 1st round of the Rockstar Energy Triple Crown Series.

Edit: If you're meaning the road to supercross he doesn't have to. Foreign Pro and 4x Canadian MX champion.
Oh I know who he is mav. He's super fast and it was nothing to bash him. I didn't think he would have to but it seems like everyone else does so what is the rule? If you win any professional Championship prior you are good to go?
aeffertz
3/1/2018 2:42pm
DF313 wrote:
Man, Daytona already? I guess the season is about to start.....
Right? This off season has been nuts so far! It'll be nice to get the SX season finally started.
kiwifan
3/1/2018 2:55pm
I hope he does well, good luck to him.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
3/1/2018 3:20pm Edited Date/Time 3/1/2018 6:17pm
Did he race arenacross?
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Up North yes and he won the 1st round of the Rockstar Energy Triple Crown Series. Edit: If you're meaning the road to supercross he doesn't...

Oh I know who he is mav. He's super fast and it was nothing to bash him. I didn't think he would have to but it...
Oh I know who he is mav. He's super fast and it was nothing to bash him. I didn't think he would have to but it seems like everyone else does so what is the rule? If you win any professional Championship prior you are good to go?
If Canadian pro's want to race AMA MX or SX they need to get in touch or apply through the CMA/FIM and they go to bat for the rider. In Colton's case he's a very accomplished racer up here and add to the fact that he's had good results South of the border it's a no brainer for them to grant him a license.

No different then Gajser going over or Herlings or any other rider.

Hope he does well and keeps it on two wheels. That's the most important thing. We need him to stay healthy for the entire series. Can't start from behind with Goerke, Epstein and Alessi lining up.
3/1/2018 3:34pm
He put up an instagram post saying he'll be racing Daytona, and will be running number 100. How do we think he'll do? I tend to...

Tuna wrote:
He will make the main. He’s healthy and riding well.
It would be cool to see Tyler racing a# well.
Yeah I personally believe he'll make the main and do pretty well with the current lineup, if he had to race the lineup at A1 then I wouldn't be so sure.
3/1/2018 4:30pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
If Canadian pro's want to race AMA MX or SX they need to get in touch or apply through the CMA/FIM and they go to bat...
If Canadian pro's want to race AMA MX or SX they need to get in touch or apply through the CMA/FIM and they go to bat for the rider. In Colton's case he's a very accomplished racer up here and add to the fact that he's had good results South of the border it's a no brainer for them to grant him a license.

Hope he does well and keeps it on two wheels. That's the most important thing. We need him to stay healthy for the entire series. Can't start from behind with Goerke, Epstein and Alessi lining up.
I hope he does well. I'm starting to wonder if Gajser should have should have been forced to do a round of arenacross first
MauriceR
Fantasy
211th
3/1/2018 4:51pm Edited Date/Time 3/1/2018 4:53pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:

Oh I know who he is mav. He's super fast and it was nothing to bash him. I didn't think he would have to but it...
-MAVERICK- wrote:
If Canadian pro's want to race AMA MX or SX they need to get in touch or apply through the CMA/FIM and they go to bat...

Colt raced SX 10-12 years ago in the 250 class, also raced the US arena cross series and broke his neck 1 year

Bermworm
3/1/2018 7:21pm
I hope he does well and wish him all the best even though he has no supercross experience per se he is good in the sand 17th-22nd my prediction.
pilotdude
3/10/2018 12:22am Edited Date/Time 3/10/2018 5:49am
Very cool. Thinking further on it he might do pretty well due to the very "outdoor" nature of Daytona.

Post a reply to: Colton Facciotti to Race Daytona

The Latest