Colton Facciotti to Race Daytona

Related:
Create New Tag

3/1/2018 10:52 AM

He put up an instagram post saying he'll be racing Daytona, and will be running number 100. How do we think he'll do? I tend to think he should be in the main but it could be tough.

I'd put his post up but I'm on my phone.

|

3/1/2018 11:06 AM

Lil' Hanny just took his shirt off.....

|

3/1/2018 11:27 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/1/2018 11:31 AM

flopper12 wrote:

He asked to get the lowest number possible and that's what the AMA gave him.

@jorgechavez I think he'll make the main. Also, Tyler Medaglia might line up as well.

My new number for @supercrosslive Daytona Supercross on March 10.

A post shared by Colton Facciotti (@coltonfacciotti) on

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

3/1/2018 12:11 PM

Watched him in the Canadian series for a couple years hope he does well..... Those rockstar announcer guys crack me up every time...

"HOLE SHOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT"...................

|

"Shifting gears and passing queers" GL

3/1/2018 12:13 PM

Man, Daytona already? I guess the season is about to start.....

|

3/1/2018 12:16 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/1/2018 12:17 PM

flopper12 wrote:

I hope it's to put his gear on and actually race

|

3/1/2018 12:18 PM

jorgechavez wrote:

Post of the day- So much Win right herecool cool

|

Twist the grip off of it! Slinging parts and service at Marine World.

3/1/2018 12:35 PM

I kinda wish 145 was available

|

I ripped a start from Egypt and I was happy about that.

3/1/2018 12:36 PM

Did he race arenacross?

|

3/1/2018 12:56 PM

flopper12 wrote:

jorgechavez wrote:

Savage!

|

3/1/2018 1:06 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/1/2018 1:07 PM

hellbillyohio wrote:

Did he race arenacross?

Up North yes and he won the 1st round of the Rockstar Energy Triple Crown Series.

Edit: If you're meaning the road to supercross he doesn't have to. Foreign Pro and 4x Canadian MX champion.

|

3/1/2018 1:25 PM

JOE_SPROCKETS#1 wrote:

Watched him in the Canadian series for a couple years hope he does well..... Those rockstar announcer guys crack me up every time...

haha they are the best. Even the nick names they think of for the riders are jokes.

really makes the videos entertaining to watch aswell if there is good racing happening too

|

3/1/2018 1:33 PM

JOE_SPROCKETS#1 wrote:

hyler199 wrote:

haha they are the best. Even the nick names they think of for the riders are jokes.

really makes the videos entertaining to watch aswell if there is good racing happening too

Way better than any other announcers around! On top of the fact that their racing seems to be way better than what we have down here.

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hammerfamily_4 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

3/1/2018 1:52 PM

hellbillyohio wrote:

Did he race arenacross?

He won last weekend.

|

3/1/2018 1:53 PM

jorgechavez wrote:

He put up an instagram post saying he'll be racing Daytona, and will be running number 100. How do we think he'll do? I tend to think he should be in the main but it could be tough.

He will make the main. He’s healthy and riding well.
It would be cool to see Tyler racing a# well.

|

3/1/2018 2:15 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/1/2018 2:16 PM

Top 13. Colten Rips the sand and specially on a more outdoor track.

|

3/1/2018 2:21 PM

hellbillyohio wrote:

Did he race arenacross?

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Up North yes and he won the 1st round of the Rockstar Energy Triple Crown Series.

Edit: If you're meaning the road to supercross he doesn't have to. Foreign Pro and 4x Canadian MX champion.

Oh I know who he is mav. He's super fast and it was nothing to bash him. I didn't think he would have to but it seems like everyone else does so what is the rule? If you win any professional Championship prior you are good to go?

|

3/1/2018 2:42 PM

DF313 wrote:

Man, Daytona already? I guess the season is about to start.....

Right? This off season has been nuts so far! It'll be nice to get the SX season finally started.

|

3/1/2018 2:55 PM

I hope he does well, good luck to him.

|

Current rides: 2020 CRF450RWE and 2019 TC300
Occasional ride for VMX: 1985 CR500RF
Adventure/Road bike: CRF1000L

3/1/2018 3:20 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/1/2018 6:17 PM

hellbillyohio wrote:

Did he race arenacross?

-MAVERICK- wrote:

hellbillyohio wrote:

Oh I know who he is mav. He's super fast and it was nothing to bash him. I didn't think he would have to but it seems like everyone else does so what is the rule? If you win any professional Championship prior you are good to go?

If Canadian pro's want to race AMA MX or SX they need to get in touch or apply through the CMA/FIM and they go to bat for the rider. In Colton's case he's a very accomplished racer up here and add to the fact that he's had good results South of the border it's a no brainer for them to grant him a license.

No different then Gajser going over or Herlings or any other rider.

Hope he does well and keeps it on two wheels. That's the most important thing. We need him to stay healthy for the entire series. Can't start from behind with Goerke, Epstein and Alessi lining up.

|

3/1/2018 3:34 PM

jorgechavez wrote:

Tuna wrote:

He will make the main. He’s healthy and riding well.
It would be cool to see Tyler racing a# well.

Yeah I personally believe he'll make the main and do pretty well with the current lineup, if he had to race the lineup at A1 then I wouldn't be so sure.

|

3/1/2018 4:30 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

If Canadian pro's want to race AMA MX or SX they need to get in touch or apply through the CMA/FIM and they go to bat for the rider. In Colton's case he's a very accomplished racer up here and add to the fact that he's had good results South of the border it's a no brainer for them to grant him a license.

Hope he does well and keeps it on two wheels. That's the most important thing. We need him to stay healthy for the entire series. Can't start from behind with Goerke, Epstein and Alessi lining up.

I hope he does well. I'm starting to wonder if Gajser should have should have been forced to do a round of arenacross first

|

3/1/2018 4:51 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/1/2018 4:53 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

hellbillyohio wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Colt raced SX 10-12 years ago in the 250 class, also raced the US arena cross series and broke his neck 1 year

|

3/1/2018 7:21 PM

I hope he does well and wish him all the best even though he has no supercross experience per se he is good in the sand 17th-22nd my prediction.

|

3/9/2018 8:53 PM

flopper12 wrote:

jorgechavez wrote:

Don’t count on it !!

https://instagram.com/p/BgHoEXyH-lI/

|

3/10/2018 12:22 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/10/2018 5:49 AM

Very cool. Thinking further on it he might do pretty well due to the very "outdoor" nature of Daytona.

|

Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul.

Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn.