Colt Nichols or 21 Savage

BobbyLight
2/11/2019 2:03pm
I was in urban outfitters the other day and they had heafty stock of like 5 different 90's looking bmx themed long sleeve shirts. One was mongoose, one was gt, forget the others. But they were SUPER 90's just like 21 savages shit. I guess that kind of stuff is coming back in.

I really don't mind it, let the kids wear whatever. Reminds me of when I used to skate all the time, and skateboarding blew up and all of a sudden everyone had skate shoes and ordered their whole wardrobe out of CCS. Posers will be posers, never bothered me, and just made me cooler since I could actually do it. You could always tell who really skated by looking at the toes of their shoes. Just like if I saw 21 savage walking down the street in that shirt, I'd just go ahead and assume the only moto he is probably riding is a wheelie through london.

In all seriousness though, the industry could use some attention. Beggars can't be choosers and we could use all the new riders we can get.
Question
2/11/2019 2:13pm
Nichols , good looking,

The other, well I would be Honda's attorney I would take my shirt off !

The Shop

2/13/2019 6:28am
Common sense seems far from common.....

“We expect you to maintain at least a reasonable level of civility. Treat others the way you want to be treated. Don’t post things that you wouldn’t say when face-to-face with another person. Name calling, insults, and personal attacks are lame. So is keyboard bravery. We’d like the activity to be more like Bourbon Street at 2:00 AM, not downtown Baghdad at 2:00 AM. Time spent here should be fun for everyone, not a painful experience.

Show respect. Not only to each other but when posting about riders, team personnel, officials, etc. If you can’t, don’t be shocked if you find your post(s) deleted, or moved to a more appropriate spot (like The Dumbgeon).”
slipdog
2/13/2019 6:40am
Common sense seems far from common..... “We expect you to maintain at least a reasonable level of civility. Treat others the way you want to be...

“We expect you to maintain at least a reasonable level of civility. Treat others the way you want to be treated. Don’t post things that you wouldn’t say when face-to-face with another person. Name calling, insults, and personal attacks are lame. So is keyboard bravery. We’d like the activity to be more like Bourbon Street at 2:00 AM, not downtown Baghdad at 2:00 AM. Time spent here should be fun for everyone, not a painful experience.

Show respect. Not only to each other but when posting about riders, team personnel, officials, etc. If you can’t, don’t be shocked if you find your post(s) deleted, or moved to a more appropriate spot (like The Dumbgeon).”
While I certainly admire your integrity, Nathan, I'm afraid that ship sailed out of Port Vital a long time ago.
FLmxer
Fantasy
905th
2/13/2019 6:53am
Fucking Russia again huh OP?

bigk218
Fantasy
3159th
2/13/2019 2:48pm Edited Date/Time 2/13/2019 2:50pm
rikhek wrote:
I finally figured out what a 21 Savage is by the post 2 up from mine where it says he''s a rapper. I'm guessing he rides...
I finally figured out what a 21 Savage is by the post 2 up from mine where it says he''s a rapper. I'm guessing he rides??? If so, I never heard of him/it. Maybe he's one of those guys who steals dirt bikes and rides wheelies?

Regardless, I think it's insulting to associate him/it with a hard working, wonderful young man like Colt. Colt is a standup act in everything he does. Good people.
How this post gets three thumbs down blows my mind.
HHR21
2/13/2019 3:19pm
Common sense seems far from common..... “We expect you to maintain at least a reasonable level of civility. Treat others the way you want to be...

Nate,

You are and always will be an inspiration!
Way wise beyond your years!

Post a reply to: Colt Nichols or 21 Savage

The Latest