Cole Seely the stars have aligned.

2/19/2018 2:57am
BobPA wrote:
Does anyone have any actual video footage of Anderson destroying peoples dreams (besides Moosecan this year)? All of you act like he has punted every single...
Does anyone have any actual video footage of Anderson destroying peoples dreams (besides Moosecan this year)? All of you act like he has punted every single rider into the cheap seats numerous times. All I see are good block passes and a guy who is always racing forward. Everyone thinks he is dirty, but he is the only one out there making passes and not just mailing it in.

Everyone jerks off to Hannah for racing people hard. But, Anderson is a dick for racing forward. Nice thought process bros.
Bang on!
Katoomey
2/19/2018 3:04am Edited Date/Time 2/19/2018 3:05am
burn1986 wrote:
Cole Seely’s a great rider, but I doubt he’ll win another sx much less the championship.
jeffro503 wrote:
I think that's a pretty wild assumption. As good as he's riding right now , I could see him actually win 1 or two this year...
I think that's a pretty wild assumption. As good as he's riding right now , I could see him actually win 1 or two this year. I know his " at the end of the race " speed aint really there right now , but dang , when he's on....he's on.
how is that any wilder than your assumption? Cole Seely has one 450SX win. He only has 5 250SX wins, zero motocross wins in either class, and no professional championships of any kind, and he's almost 28 years old.

No matter how likable of a guy he is, it doesn't change those facts. It's well within reason to think he won't win another SX race this season, or for the rest of his career.

the irony of your post is this...you used the word "actually" as if we would be surprised if Cole won. Well, which is it? Would you be surprised if he won, or do you expect him to win? It can't be both...

ac·tu·al·ly

/ak(t)SH(o͞o)əlē/

adverb
as the truth or facts of a situation; really.
"we must pay attention to what young people are actually doing"

used to emphasize that something someone has said or done is surprising.
"he actually expected me to be pleased about it!"
LungButter
2/19/2018 5:30am
BobPA wrote:
Does anyone have any actual video footage of Anderson destroying peoples dreams (besides Moosecan this year)? All of you act like he has punted every single...
Does anyone have any actual video footage of Anderson destroying peoples dreams (besides Moosecan this year)? All of you act like he has punted every single rider into the cheap seats numerous times. All I see are good block passes and a guy who is always racing forward. Everyone thinks he is dirty, but he is the only one out there making passes and not just mailing it in.

Everyone jerks off to Hannah for racing people hard. But, Anderson is a dick for racing forward. Nice thought process bros.
How about when he rode Braxton off the track over the take off of the triple last year or the year before? Douche move for sure.
doghouse
2/19/2018 6:13am
The thing about Anderson is he is always one incident from the wheels falling off.

The Shop

BobbyM
2/19/2018 6:35am Edited Date/Time 2/19/2018 6:35am
hyler199 wrote:
cole seely has seen the back of a jersey with the number 21 blow by him for what seems like forever anderson will always have the...
cole seely has seen the back of a jersey with the number 21 blow by him for what seems like forever
anderson will always have the edge on Seely I think because even on an off day if Seely knows Andersons behind him he will just self destruct anyways
Seely has more heart than chokemac
2/19/2018 6:44am
Racer111 wrote:
Cole has everything but heart. You ain’t winnin shit without any heart. Skill alone only goes so far. Some people have and some people don’t. I...
Cole has everything but heart. You ain’t winnin shit without any heart. Skill alone only goes so far. Some people have and some people don’t.

I like Cole and he looks like Windham our there at times, but he’s like a lamb that rides a dirt bike really well. RC, RV, CR22, JS7 etc where like Lions that ride a dirt bike really well.
Couldn't have said it any better, just a side note this is the first time I can remember where no one is on that RC, RV, CR, JS, MC level currently, Kenny maybe when fully healthy but he goes down more often than not hopefully he can change that.

Webb showed it in 250's but that's about it.

Post a reply to: Cole Seely the stars have aligned.

The Latest