Colby Raha’s latest stunt

dimetime
10/1/2019 7:08pm
gnarwhip wrote:
For the haters, you’ve obviously never had a few bvgs at a punk show. My knee is still tweaked from a pennywise pit back in ‘03...
For the haters, you’ve obviously never had a few bvgs at a punk show. My knee is still tweaked from a pennywise pit back in ‘03. Fun fact; Jordan took that vid who started Moto XXX with Eric, the drummer of NOFX who is playing this show.
'03? Cockoos Nest summer of '81. Eight bands, four bucks almost every night. Slammed and dove to all the legends in real time.

By the way, deep thigh bruise takes on a whole new meaning. Gonna have nice matching tattoos for a few weeks.
langhammx
Fantasy
581st
10/1/2019 7:20pm
langhammx wrote:
I’ve come to the conclusion that Jeremy Macbeth is a negative Nancy and is pretty much “the POSER” here. My 2 cents
Punk rock is not contrived. It just happens. And it's not done for notoriety. - He obviously planned this ahead of time - He got his...
Punk rock is not contrived. It just happens. And it's not done for notoriety.

- He obviously planned this ahead of time
- He got his buddy to make sure to stand in the right spot to get it on camera
- He pointed and smiled at his buddy as he began to execute his plan as if to say, "here we go buddy. Look at me being punk rock."
- He very unconvincingly flipped off the crowd (he doesn't even look angry or pissed off at any one or any thing).
- He didn't even clear the gap
- We didn't get to see him victoriously emerge from the crowd with his middle fingers held high. Probably because he was lying on the ground moaning like a little bitch.

This was not punk rock. This was the WWE version of punk rock. Instagram Personal Brand Building is not punk rock.
I could care less what is or isn’t punk rock or what others/ you consider to be “core” PUNK.
But judging by your post history, I stand behind my last post ! Wink
Cheer up mate, you can shake the negativity and stop being such a Nancy.
And I thought I cussed too much, you got us all covered in that area for sure !
peelout
10/4/2019 8:15am
looks like Raha is at it again

#punklifebro

The Shop

Post a reply to: Colby Raha’s latest stunt

The Latest