Club Mx Open house Nov 3-5

Related:
Create New Tag

10/25/2017 9:41 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/25/2017 12:46 PM

Alright guys who is heading out to the Club Mx open house? I'll be heading down after work on friday. Ill have a little Big Rock Powersports pit set up with some stickers and the 2018 Yamaha YZ450! Be sure to stop by and say hello! When im catching my breath because im out of shape, you can spin a lap or two on my 450!


Photo

|

10/25/2017 10:17 AM

looks so good

|

10/25/2017 10:44 AM

I'll be there from Pa

|

Older and YZer!!!

10/25/2017 11:02 AM

Bike looks good! I’ll probably be there Sunday in grey Nissan van. Here’s a photo of my bike.Photo

|

10/25/2017 11:06 AM

I'll be there.. Always a good time. If you've never ridden their sand track, it's quite the humbling experience; especially if you're not used to riding sand. Or if your bike isn't setup for it. Ask me how I know laughing

|

Positively, absolutely 110% obsessed with anything MOTO.

10/25/2017 11:27 AM

I would love to try club one weekend, im in Kinston so it's the same drive for me, 5-6 hours? I ride sand and would love to try the sand track. But I don't do big jumps, and I know I would get my ass ran over out there with all the fast people that go.
Bike looks sweet I spot a jwtf logo.

|

10/25/2017 12:39 PM

billyg371 wrote:

Alright guys who is heading out to the Club Mx open house? I'll be heading down after work on friday. Ill have a little Big Rock Powersports pit set up with some stickers and the 2018 Yamaha YZ450! Be sure to stop by and say hello! When im catching my breath because im out of shape, you can spin a lap or two on my 450!


Photo

Those MGX graphics are sick! I had some back around 2010 and they didnt turn out near as well as yours.

|

10/25/2017 6:46 PM

honda907 wrote:

I'll be there from Pa

I have two buddies coming down from PA! see you there!

|

10/25/2017 6:54 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/25/2017 7:03 PM

Zesiger 112 wrote:

I would love to try club one weekend, im in Kinston so it's the same drive for me, 5-6 hours? I ride sand and would love to try the sand track. But I don't do big jumps, and I know I would get my ass ran over out there with all the fast people that go.
Bike looks sweet I spot a jwtf logo.

You should make the trip down, its only 3.5 from New Bern so it should be closer for you! Saturday is on the practice track. (no big crazy jumps) Ill be leaving from New Bern at 6!

|

11/1/2017 5:47 PM

When you go take some pictures and post them here. They are posting killer shots. They said 6 tracks groomed 3 for riding 3 for show.
Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

11/1/2017 5:59 PM

I"ll be heading down to Fla in about 3 weeks, looking for a place to stop & ride along the way to break up the drive. Is Club MX open for day riders? Is the sand track open most days? Is it far off 95? ....

|

11/1/2017 6:05 PM

honda907 wrote:

I'll be there from Pa

billyg371 wrote:

I have two buddies coming down from PA! see you there!

Not gonna make it. Someone from the household is down there though. Look up the nutritionist there, she'll be riding a number 59 Honda.

My business sometimes takes over my life.

|

Older and YZer!!!

11/1/2017 8:29 PM

Club MX is one of the funnest places I have ridden. The guys always have the tracks flow well and the dirt/sand is incredible! Anybody that has a chance to make it out there, should 100% make it happen.

|

11/2/2017 6:41 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/2/2017 7:05 AM

sandman768 wrote:

I"ll be heading down to Fla in about 3 weeks, looking for a place to stop & ride along the way to break up the drive. Is Club MX open for day riders? Is the sand track open most days? Is it far off 95? ....

ClubMX is about an hour and half off the path of I95, you'd get off 95 in Lumberton, NC. Track is located in Chesterfield, SC. The public track (known as the "ClubMX Practice Facility") is usually open during the week, but the sand track is typically off limits to the public along with the front MX track and the SX track - except during the open house weekend and a few other select times during the year. Otherwise it's only for the riders who pay to train/live there. The public track is very legit though, you won't be disappointed. The entire facility is beyond top notch, really good people too https://www.facebook.com/Clubmxpracticefacility/videos/1901399036777248/

|

Positively, absolutely 110% obsessed with anything MOTO.

11/2/2017 6:26 PM

So sad I'm missing this. Birthday weekend and everything. I'm from Chesterfield and live literally a dirt road away from here. Weirdly didn't get into riding until I moved to Alabama but I rode the practice track once this summer when I was visiting home and it was a blast.

|

11/4/2017 4:28 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/4/2017 4:29 AM

Photohere
The boys love this place come every chance we get
|

11/4/2017 10:35 AM

Looks like fun!
Hope you guys enjoy.

|

2019 KTM 350 XCF
Single Track Warrior



11/4/2017 11:58 AM

sandman768 wrote:

I"ll be heading down to Fla in about 3 weeks, looking for a place to stop & ride along the way to break up the drive. Is Club MX open for day riders? Is the sand track open most days? Is it far off 95? ....

Practice facility is open Thursday - sunday, fully prepped and watered to all. Stand alone camping is free and hook ups are 30 - 40? a night at the practice facility.

I have to work this entire weekend. if I didn't I'd be there. Place is awesome.

|

11/4/2017 1:40 PM

GARage looks empty Billy, where are all the bikes? Need to plan another trip in January,...

|

Tomac and/or Anderson for 2020.....

11/4/2017 7:59 PM

Photo

|