MXGP silly season 2020

alex69
2/7/2020 10:45am
tek14 wrote:
Well I do disagree about that. Best thing Team could do is publish PR and cut any rumours. They have worked hard and looks good for...
Well I do disagree about that.

Best thing Team could do is publish PR and cut any rumours.
They have worked hard and looks good for 2020.
roninho wrote:
Hard to tell imo if that is the best thing without knowing what the situation really is.
63mark wrote:
I believe they should have by now figured out what is going on, and where they are heading, aswell as with who... So yes, IMHO they...
I believe they should have by now figured out what is going on, and where they are heading, aswell as with who... So yes, IMHO they should have already send out a press release. If i was a sponsor, i would most definitely not approve these rumour starting insecurity around the team.
They just announced the extension of a big sponsor so that isn't a big problem.
But there are people who wondering why there are no Dutch riders in the team only foreigner's.
Bidirella
2/7/2020 11:43am
alex69 wrote:
They just announced the extension of a big sponsor so that isn't a big problem. But there are people who wondering why there are no Dutch...
But there are people who wondering why there are no Dutch riders in the team only foreigner's.
Because Yamaha choose the other riders.
thehenk
2/7/2020 11:57am
tek14 wrote:
Well I do disagree about that. Best thing Team could do is publish PR and cut any rumours. They have worked hard and looks good for...

roninho wrote:
Hard to tell imo if that is the best thing without knowing what the situation really is.
63mark wrote:
I believe they should have by now figured out what is going on, and where they are heading, aswell as with who... So yes, IMHO they...
I believe they should have by now figured out what is going on, and where they are heading, aswell as with who... So yes, IMHO they should have already send out a press release. If i was a sponsor, i would most definitely not approve these rumour starting insecurity around the team.
i couldn,t believe it when i first heard the rumors. But if they make a press release or not, I think everybody in NL already knows it. and he wont get another team any time soon. but i think the dutch fans would appreciate it if they had a replacement dutch rider on the team
roninho
2/7/2020 12:15pm
alex69 wrote:
They just announced the extension of a big sponsor so that isn't a big problem. But there are people who wondering why there are no Dutch...
Because yamaha selects the riders or at least has a heavy influence on it

The Shop

roninho
2/7/2020 12:21pm
tek14 wrote:

roninho wrote:
63mark wrote:
I mean hard to tell by YOU to say what the best course of action is right now without knowing what the situation is.
I dont know the situation and am surprised there is not some sort of team bulletin. But i can think of multiple situations where the team cannot or does not want to do a team bulletin.
roninho
2/7/2020 12:22pm
thehenk wrote:
i couldn,t believe it when i first heard the rumors. But if they make a press release or not, I think everybody in NL already knows...
i couldn,t believe it when i first heard the rumors. But if they make a press release or not, I think everybody in NL already knows it. and he wont get another team any time soon. but i think the dutch fans would appreciate it if they had a replacement dutch rider on the team
Biggest problem with the last part will be availability of good dutch riders. I cant think of anyone who is available from the top of my head.
MXMattii
2/8/2020 6:12pm Edited Date/Time 2/8/2020 6:13pm
thehenk wrote:
i couldn,t believe it when i first heard the rumors. But if they make a press release or not, I think everybody in NL already knows...
roninho wrote:
Biggest problem with the last part will be availability of good dutch riders. I cant think of anyone who is available from the top of my...
Biggest problem with the last part will be availability of good dutch riders. I cant think of anyone who is available from the top of my head.
Rumor is that Rick Elzinga, who rode for the official EMX125 and EMX250 team of Yamaha, is close to signing. He was dropped by Yamaha because the official EMX250 team switched from SDM Corse - DP19 to Hutten Metaal. They already worked with Dankers and two dutchies was a bit too much, besides that you probably noticed that Elzinga shows lots of promising results but injuries are there way too often to screw things over for him. So he was talking with Theo Eggens (Dunno if he's the father from Eric) to work with Theo and his team for this season (Theo helped Glenn Coldenhoff before the got picked up by Jacky Martens) because Rick really needed to re-launch himself after a few serious injuries. But if the rumors are true it looks like he will get a last chance to show his skill on a competitive bike!
roninho
2/9/2020 9:21am
Theo is the brother of Erik Eggens. And i thought Elzinga was allready signed by Theo for the season. If he can get the Hutten ride great for him.
2/10/2020 2:14pm
Team VHR KTM and Tixier just part away, only 3 weeks before Matterley Basin...

More french drama.
MXMattii
2/10/2020 2:34pm

More french drama.
What is the backstory there? Does Tixier has already a back up plan (America?), Yamaha Spain, ...?
philG
2/10/2020 2:49pm

More french drama.
I am not surprised.. any reasons known?
2/10/2020 2:59pm

More french drama.
philG wrote:
Hasn’t Tixier had team troubles before right before kick off for the season? I vaguely remember something
2/10/2020 10:01pm
Hasn’t Tixier had team troubles before right before kick off for the season? I vaguely remember something
It was with BOS racing team. And it was at the end of the season...
That team was a total joke...
tek14
2/11/2020 12:30am

More french drama.
philG wrote:
Just cant understand how some riders cant get along with teams... Seems often other part comes from France.
2/11/2020 3:08pm
It was with BOS racing team. And it was at the end of the season...
That team was a total joke...
Cheers
I think he gets a get out of jail free card with the BOS thing for sure judging on everything that has happened with that team.
tek14
2/27/2020 11:04am
He wont comment why quitting with previous team but here is new team.

View this post on Instagram

@jorditixier joins KTM Sarholz Racing! Just two days before the start of the MXGP world championship in Matterley Basin, the team can announce the collaboration with the former world champion Jordi Tixier. The 27 year old Frenchman will compete the european rounds of the world championship and the ADAC MX Masters series for the german team. Andre Sarholz: „After the decision was made that Jordi quits with his old team, we stayed in contact and try to make the deal happen. With the support of our sponsors and, especially, KTM we find a solution. We believe in his strength and are looking forward to a successfull season in GP´s and ADAC.“ Jordi Tixier: „Three weeks ago, I found myself without a ride (I will not comment on this subject). But I’m not the type of person who gives up, I’m blessed to have a supporting family and a solid team believing and trusting in me. Without further ado, we raised our heads again and we put in work all we have to be in position on the grid. I thank the team Sarholz who did the best to be able to take me on board in 2020. The work done these last 3 weeks is humongous. None of this would be possible without the support of factory KTM Austria and the trust of all my loyal personal partners, and sports partner.“ Danke an alle Sponsoren und Partner für die Unterstützung! @ktmdeutschland @ktm_official @motorex_powersports @_xtrig_ @pirellimx @afam.official @wossnerpistons @hgs_exhaust_systems @haan_wheels @goldfrenbrakes @aspenfueluk @polisportplastics @dt1filtersusa @dt1europe @zupin_motosport @flyracingusa @ortema.de @wp_suspension @zehetner_sportwear

A post shared by KTM Sarholz Racing Team (@ktmsarholzracingteam) on Feb 27, 2020 at 9:30am PST

Post a reply to: MXGP silly season 2020

The Latest