MXGP silly season 2020

Related:
Create New Tag

7/17/2019 12:55 AM

SEMAC wrote:

If I was JGR I Will sign him for the outdoors, the times he raced in América he did awesome

Desalle ain't cheap.

Heck, RCH approached him for an outdoor only contract and Kyle Bentley said he "wanted a lot of money".

Even with prize money, doing the nationals without an excellent base salary isn't going to get him over.

|

7/17/2019 1:18 AM

Second rider besides Vialle would be Mattia Guadagnini i think, this young dude has a fenomenal season, he almost won every moto in Emx125, rides near the front on a 250 2stroke in Emx250 (win level 6969) he is even winning italian championship rounds on this 250 2stroke against the likes of Cervellin, Bernardini, Lupino. And he became Junior World Champion last weekend in Italy. I think he is also just 16 or 17 years old, would be an easy choise i think.

|

7/17/2019 1:34 AM

SEMAC wrote:

If I was JGR I Will sign him for the outdoors, the times he raced in América he did awesome

St Ann More wrote:

Desalle ain't cheap.

Heck, RCH approached him for an outdoor only contract and Kyle Bentley said he "wanted a lot of money".

Even with prize money, doing the nationals without an excellent base salary isn't going to get him over.

As with all athletes, 2016 Clement Desalle ain't 2020 Clement Desalle.

|

7/17/2019 1:37 AM

I wouldn’t say he is a contender anymore but he definitely would be a great number 2 rider on a team.

|

7/17/2019 1:47 AM

Motofinne wrote:

I could see Sterry on a RFX KTM bike in 2020.

What happens to BOS Kawasaki? Do they have room or are searle and bobby inked for 2020?
Maybe Sterry could land there if kawi pushes a bit?

|

7/17/2019 2:13 AM

Bidirella wrote:

With Maddi becoming the Factory Husky team, i can see Forato get that spot. And well deserved IMO. If that guy gets a Factory bike and loose a few pounds he will be a front runner in GPMX2

Maddi is not becoming the main factory Husky team, something else is planned...

|

7/17/2019 2:19 AM

Cortami79 wrote:

Double post, but MX2 should be really good

Title contenders:
YAMAHA: Geerts
HUSKY: Olsen and maybe Beaton
KTM: Vialle
KAWASAKI: Pootjes/Vd Moosdijk
HONDA: Evans

More and more open spots in these teams. Would be nice to see some EMX250 Talent coming up. Also, curious who would be placed next to Vialle. Is Geerts open or does he has a contract already?

Bidirella wrote:

With Maddi becoming the Factory Husky team, i can see Forato get that spot. And well deserved IMO. If that guy gets a Factory bike and loose a few pounds he will be a front runner in GPMX2

mpy wrote:

My guess would be that ICEONE takes over the 250 team also.

|

7/17/2019 2:58 AM

Cortami79 wrote:

Double post, but MX2 should be really good

Title contenders:
YAMAHA: Geerts
HUSKY: Olsen and maybe Beaton
KTM: Vialle
KAWASAKI: Pootjes/Vd Moosdijk
HONDA: Evans

More and more open spots in these teams. Would be nice to see some EMX250 Talent coming up. Also, curious who would be placed next to Vialle. Is Geerts open or does he has a contract already?

Yeah Pootjes isnt going to be a title contender. He can't keep up with Olsen, Geerts and Vialle, and should be happy to be a regular top 5 guy and hopefully finally stay healthy for a full year.

|

7/17/2019 2:59 AM

Muscle-Milk-KTM wrote:

Bogers has got to be out at HRC, Vlaanderen not taking over that spot then?

Any rumours where Jacobi & Sterry are going?

CalimeroFan wrote:

Money talks. Since HSF logistics is 1 of the biggest sponsors of HRC and the sponsor who took Bogers with him there, I wouldn't count Bogers out yet. If HSF wants him to stay there, HRC will keep Bogers.

According to motocrossplanet Bogers is out. Which is a pretty reliable source.

|

7/17/2019 3:23 AM

Ray_MXS wrote:

Not happening either.

|

7/17/2019 3:48 AM

mpy wrote:

Ray_MXS wrote:

mpy wrote:

Not happening either.

And who are you and why do you know all these things? Provide some information to your claims or you're just another attention seeker in my eyes.
There's nothing worse than the "I know stuff but I won't tell you" people here on vital. Spill the beans or shush.

|

7/17/2019 4:42 AM

I'll just shush then...

|

7/17/2019 6:58 AM

Ray_MXS wrote:

mpy wrote:

Not happening either.

Ray_MXS wrote:

And who are you and why do you know all these things? Provide some information to your claims or you're just another attention seeker in my eyes.
There's nothing worse than the "I know stuff but I won't tell you" people here on vital. Spill the beans or shush.

Nestaan

|

7/17/2019 8:00 AM

Ray_MXS wrote:

mpy wrote:

Not happening either.

Ray_MXS wrote:

Because most people that post like that ,have no sources. Look at me,, look at me. I want attention. Either post info or dont post anything. This isnt 4th grade school.

|

7/17/2019 9:18 AM

mpy wrote:

If its not Maddi or Martens then they make a big mistake at Husky

But no matter who it will get, Forato should be sign to the Factory team..

|

7/17/2019 9:19 AM

chris92six wrote:

What happens to BOS Kawasaki? Do they have room or are searle and bobby inked for 2020?
Maybe Sterry could land there if kawi pushes a bit?

I dont think Searle will be back with BOS haha! I think he would rather retire then to it all over again.

|

7/17/2019 12:39 PM

Is Ansties deal up at the end of this year?
Man,hes not lived up to expectations.He has put in some great rides but I expected much more of his career.
Hopefully he gets another chance and puts in the results he is capable of.

Searle is another who has never really delivered,he is getting older and I can see him hanging it up,for the GPs at least.

|

7/17/2019 2:18 PM

Is Febvre really going Kawi? first i heard about this.

|

7/17/2019 2:42 PM

Love this time of the year silly season. Pretty wild to see febvre going to kawi.

|

7/17/2019 2:44 PM

J-Wishbone wrote:

Man,hes not lived up to expectations.He has put in some great rides but I expected much more of his career.

Searle is another who has never really delivered,he is getting older and I can see him hanging it up,for the GPs at least.

As a guess, Searle to build base Honda next year

|

7/17/2019 3:06 PM

DimitrieSep wrote:

Second rider besides Vialle would be Mattia Guadagnini i think, this young dude has a fenomenal season, he almost won every moto in Emx125, rides near the front on a 250 2stroke in Emx250 (win level 6969) he is even winning italian championship rounds on this 250 2stroke against the likes of Cervellin, Bernardini, Lupino. And he became Junior World Champion last weekend in Italy. I think he is also just 16 or 17 years old, would be an easy choise i think.

faster than forato? that kid seems like he has a bright future. Needs to get serious about his weight though.

|

7/17/2019 5:47 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/17/2019 5:50 PM

Bidirella wrote:

mpy wrote:

Bidirella wrote:

If its not Maddi or Martens then they make a big mistake at Husky

But no matter who it will get, Forato should be sign to the Factory team..

Kay Hennekes the guy behind Nestaan, will start "a new team" signing all people from Jacky Martens team besides JM himself and he will enter Beaton and TKO in the 2020 championship. Not really a classy move if you ask me, if after almost 14 years of sponsorship you betrayal the man who introduced you to the sport. All just because he wants to be the only boss.

My other info: Jago Geerts will normally stay at Yamaha, he got a two year deal with a clause to extend it with one year. That clause is used from the moment KTM, HRC and others came knocking on the door. So normally, if no other team buys his out of his contract, what is very uncommon in mx, he stays at Yamaha.

Brian Bogers won't stay at HSF, but he would be a option for Gebben Kawasaki this to replace the French kid who once fought for the MX2 world title.

René Hofer is a Austrian talent that KTM really wants to bring fast, so I would not be surprised if he becomes second or third MX2 rider for the team.

|

7/17/2019 9:15 PM

And word on the street (matthes) is that moreau has signed a us deal with tld ktm...
Seems like a done deal.

|

7/17/2019 9:54 PM

@MXMatti

Didnt know that about the nestaan deal. Gonna be a strong team with good money backing then.

And then about the Hennekes vs Martens show. What if Hennekes had buys out Martens to get the team and Jacky can enjoy his old day.. he must be somewhere in the 60s those days.

Otherwise it would be a really weird and unrespectfull move if its like you told.

Bogers would be a good fit for Gebben or Hutten Metaal Racing. He still can do one more year MX2 and with so many guys going out of the class it might be a good option to run up front again..

|

7/17/2019 10:38 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/17/2019 10:41 PM

Bidirella wrote:

@MXMatti

Didnt know that about the nestaan deal. Gonna be a strong team with good money backing then.

And then about the Hennekes vs Martens show. What if Hennekes had buys out Martens to get the team and Jacky can enjoy his old day.. he must be somewhere in the 60s those days.

Otherwise it would be a really weird and unrespectfull move if its like you told.

Bogers would be a good fit for Gebben or Hutten Metaal Racing. He still can do one more year MX2 and with so many guys going out of the class it might be a good option to run up front again..

I dont think that jacky got paid out because there was a rumor that he starts the suzuki mxgp effort but i read in a seewer interview (maybe it was on gatedrop) that there is a contract conflict inside suzuki. I think it said something about the a reentry in mxgp earliest 2021... i will search the interview

http://gatedrop.com/interview-jeremy-seewer-on-his-impressive-season-track-prep-and-his-future/

|

7/17/2019 11:49 PM

Wilvo Yamaha will have Tonus, Paulin and Seewer is he doesnt get HRC ride.
Not sure who could take HRC ride then... Van Horebeek been good this year but he is getting older
so could they take Lieber?

I cant imagine what contract might keep Suzuki away MXGP 2020 but maybe someone can explain this?

|

7/18/2019 12:05 AM

Bidirella wrote:

@MXMatti

Signing all the guys is not really a classy move (unless agreed on obviously), but him wanting to be the main boss when you are the one signing the big checks doesn't sound that weird to me.

As for Bogers, imo he would be a massive upgrade for Hutten (they don't have anyone currently who gets close to a top 10 result) and a good fit at Gebben (his results are similar to Lupino). If Bogers can get a 2 year contract at one of these teams that should be very interesting for him. Otherwise a year in MX2 wouldnt be a bad alternative.

|

7/18/2019 12:22 AM

scottydogmx wrote:

is Builbase Honda "retirement house" for british GP riders?

|

My third and last attempt to establish account on this website.

Disabilities:
- Vitard
- Filthy Euro
- Life-long Zook fan - even when i poop-talk about it a lot; cuz mofos in Hamamatsu are crazy

7/18/2019 3:14 AM

MXMattii wrote:

Kay Hennekes the guy behind Nestaan, will start "a new team" signing all people from Jacky Martens team besides JM himself and he will enter Beaton and TKO in the 2020 championship. Not really a classy move if you ask me, if after almost 14 years of sponsorship you betrayal the man who introduced you to the sport. All just because he wants to be the only boss.

My other info: Jago Geerts will normally stay at Yamaha, he got a two year deal with a clause to extend it with one year. That clause is used from the moment KTM, HRC and others came knocking on the door. So normally, if no other team buys his out of his contract, what is very uncommon in mx, he stays at Yamaha.

Brian Bogers won't stay at HSF, but he would be a option for Gebben Kawasaki this to replace the French kid who once fought for the MX2 world title.

René Hofer is a Austrian talent that KTM really wants to bring fast, so I would not be surprised if he becomes second or third MX2 rider for the team.

If true, that's the second time that would happen to Jacky Martens as Wilvo (Louis Vosters) was also 1 of the biggest teamsponsors of JM Racing and wanted his own team as well. Not much sponsors left for Martens then....

|

7/18/2019 3:47 AM

J-Wishbone wrote:

scottydogmx wrote:

Likelyhood is Searle will not be on a Honda

Anstie i think will stay at Standing Construct

Nestaan shafted JM in the worst way

|