Clement Desalle

MXMattii
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 12:07am
First of All I Wanna let you know how you need to write his name because the most of you just can't write his name correct and that is a shame ...

Why you need to learn to write his name correct?
In a short amount of time he will be in the USA competing for titles!

Sooh No Clemont Desalle No Clemente Desalle No Clemente DeSalle No Clement DeSalle!! There is one way to write is name correct and that is Clement Desalle do you understand that ???

Sooh ... C-L-E-M-E-N-T D-E-S-A-L-L-E

Thank you!

Bye the way 2 second places is not bad for someone that wouldn't get a top 15 if i would believe some idiots here!
|
eddie
8/14/2010 2:21pm
T-I-T-L-E-S

W-R-I-T-E
Team Euro
8/14/2010 4:51pm
Clement deserves every ounce of fame he gets, he worked his way up, not a Ken or Jeffrey who gets unlimited attention right from the begining. I still feel as though Clement wasted 2007/2008 by going the bare bones budget privateer route but, there was a massive amount of talent competing for the rides those years. His struggle and low budget family orientated traveling team just added to his fire and character, he's not a dirty rider but he will not back down from anyone, Watching him and David Philippaerts fighting for a position is motocross at it's best
iudi2006
Fantasy
312th
8/14/2010 5:27pm
He sucks. He didnt beat Stewart straight up!(Sarcasm alert)

The Shop

ST Anmore
8/14/2010 5:33pm Edited Date/Time 8/14/2010 5:35pm
Shame we don't see any top Americans/AMA riders doing a one off ride in a GP on the off weekend? Desalle went there and did Europe proud!
Team Euro
8/14/2010 5:40pm Edited Date/Time 8/14/2010 5:41pm
ST Anmore wrote:
Shame we don't see any top Americans/AMA riders doing a one off ride in a GP on the off weekend? Desalle went there and did Europe...
Shame we don't see any top Americans/AMA riders doing a one off ride in a GP on the off weekend? Desalle went there and did Europe proud!
It was a long way to travel for most of them and they had everything to lose and nothing to gain but self respect and the chance to see if they measured up, they all declined the invitation. The comfort zone would of been invaded.
dunn2500
8/14/2010 5:41pm
very impressive ride and he made our guys look pretty pale in comparison......the zooks look the most dialed in out of all the bikes, have the last few years as well............is suzuki gonna be the new honda....they are doing something right and riding for factory suzuki is the new sought after ride
ST Anmore
8/14/2010 5:43pm
ST Anmore wrote:
Shame we don't see any top Americans/AMA riders doing a one off ride in a GP on the off weekend? Desalle went there and did Europe...
Team Euro wrote:
It was a long way to travel for most of them and they had everything to lose and nothing to gain but self respect and the...
It was a long way to travel for most of them and they had everything to lose and nothing to gain but self respect and the chance to see if they measured up, they all declined the invitation. The comfort zone would of been invaded.
hehe, just what i was thinking Smile

Post a reply to: Clement Desalle

The Latest