Clear graphic cover on factory bikes?

Create New Tag

7/28/2017 5:32 PM

What is the stuff and where do I get some it's like a clear graphic cover with bumps in it Ik tld ktm uses it. Where can I get some and how much


7/28/2017 5:48 PM

Stomp grip is probably what you’re seeing.


7/28/2017 6:03 PM

Or clear skateboard grip tape.