Classy Anderson Podium speech

Related:
Create New Tag

1/12/2019 9:19 PM

Bummed Roczen went down, but I liked Anderson's podium speech, much better than Musquin's in New England.

|

1/12/2019 9:19 PM

+respect. Class act despite the mishap!

|

1/12/2019 9:20 PM

"Mishap"... Lmfao

|

James

1/12/2019 9:23 PM

You can tell all these guys r rooting for Kenny.

|

1/12/2019 9:26 PM

Yep, he owned up to it rather than make excuses like Musquin did last season. I like that quality, and looking fwd to the rest of the season. Sh_t getting interesting.

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.

1/12/2019 9:26 PM

Not surprising coming from Anderson(the interview not the move). Personally i didn’t think the pass was all that egregious. I thought the outcome was more attributable to bad luck than a dirty move on JA’s part but maybe that’s just me.

|

1/12/2019 9:27 PM

Classy but unnecessary. Roczen turned down and ran into Andersons rear wheel.

|

1/12/2019 9:29 PM

All i heard is please kenny ill say anything to not be put on the ground next weekend.

If anderson really felt that way he would have stopped taking people out years ago.

|

1/12/2019 9:30 PM

I'm also glad he apologized...classy move on his part after a not so classy pass. (He's admittedly has made much worse moves than that in the past) Also glad Kenny didn't make too much of a big deal about it either.

|

1/12/2019 9:30 PM

If you dish it out you better ready to take it

|

1/12/2019 9:31 PM

Agreed, I was super pissed at first "well thats Anderson", but he redeemed himself a bit in my book after his speech that caught me off guard for sure. We will see if he keeps that promise of classy racing next round.

|

"Asking this question here is analogous to going to a KrispyKreme store and asking the patrons if you should have a doughnut."-NotCore

1/12/2019 9:33 PM

Roczen turned down into him, they were both at fault. But I wonder if the anchor after Brake Brackett got past was either to let Roczen pay him back or give him back 2nd to keep it from going to later in the year.

|

1/12/2019 9:33 PM

Look, the best possible finish is their job. Anderson classed up with an apology and that's enough. Honestly these aren't weekend worriers. They're pro racers who either pass at all costs. Even if someone soils soils thier pants.

|

1/12/2019 9:34 PM

Mit12 wrote:

ummm..anderson was going to smash int roczen even if roczen didn't start to turn in. it is as clear as day to those that have decent vision. anderson used him for a berm, plain and simple.

|

1/12/2019 9:35 PM

Class? How many ruts did he ride across to get to Ken?

|

1/12/2019 9:36 PM

Mit12 wrote:

barnett468 wrote:

ummm..anderson was going to smash int roczen even if roczen didn't start to turn in. it is as clear as day to those that have decent vision. anderson used him for a berm, plain and simple.

This. Roczen clearly followed the line in the corner that everyone was taking. He didnt cut down. Anderson cut across all of the lines into roczen. That was clear as day.

|

1/12/2019 9:37 PM

usafwx wrote:

Agreed, I was super pissed at first "well thats Anderson", but he redeemed himself a bit in my book after his speech that caught me off guard for sure. We will see if he keeps that promise of classy racing next round.

so it's ok if a rider takes another out, just as long as he apologies afterwards?

|

1/12/2019 9:37 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/12/2019 9:37 PM

I wonder if Anderson’s mechanic or someone told him to own it now before there is no factory white bikes next weekend. I’m glad he did. Marv needs to learn a lesson from this.

|

1/12/2019 9:38 PM

There was no way to get the turn without a crash!
The apology was needed!

|

1/12/2019 9:40 PM

toroP wrote:

Class? How many ruts did he ride across to get to Ken?

None to my recollection mate, pretty sure Kenny took the lowest rut. They both didn’t anticipate each other’s moves, looked straightforward to me

|

1/12/2019 9:42 PM

If ken just checked up a bit he would not have went down, and I’m not an Anderson fan.

|

1/12/2019 9:45 PM

The real question is what will he say when it happens again ?

|

1/12/2019 9:58 PM

He owned it, glad he was honest and saw it the way most people did.

|

1/12/2019 9:59 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/12/2019 10:00 PM

barnett468 wrote:

so it's ok if a rider takes another out, just as long as he apologies afterwards?

Don't think I said that in my post, ("redeemed himself A BIT") but okay bud. Some of the people in this forum, holy hell.

|

"Asking this question here is analogous to going to a KrispyKreme store and asking the patrons if you should have a doughnut."-NotCore

1/12/2019 10:04 PM

Good straight forward question from Blair to set it up

|

1/12/2019 10:04 PM

Classy as hell. F*ck ralph lol.

|

1/12/2019 10:08 PM

Mit12 wrote:

barnett468 wrote:

You need to take off your Roczen glasses and watch it again. Clean block pass the contact was caused by Roczen.

|

1/12/2019 10:17 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/12/2019 10:17 PM

I was disappointed with the apology- I didn't see anything wrong with that pass, especially since he almost did it previously, so Roczen should have been watching.
I don't know what's up with Anderson, he seems mentally drained. This year is shaping up to be very mental,
Right after the pass I was wondering if Anderson was thinking about all the crap that would be getting on social media. I wonder if that is starting to play a role in what these guys do on the track, and say on the mic. Having thousands of people rip your shit for every move can have an effect on anybody.

|

1/12/2019 10:20 PM

Regardless of how you saw the pass. It was classy for him to own it. How can you not respect that?

|

1/12/2019 10:26 PM

Dirty move. Owned it. Will pay for it later. End of story. My question is, how is it that Roczen speaks better English on the podium than Anderson does? That is the real controversy.

|