Classic cafe racer

Related:
Create New Tag

11/19/2017 1:04 AM

Photo

Photo

Photo
My brother finished building this the other year, he spent a lot of hours making, sourcing and putting the parts together.
I think it's a work of art and wanted to share it here , hope you all enjoy the poor photos from my phone.
|

11/19/2017 1:17 AM

It's a beauty!!!
w00t

|

11/19/2017 1:53 AM

Very nice BSA!

Mine has brought me a lot of fun over the last few years:

Photo

|

11/19/2017 2:20 AM

Motocrossjunky wrote:

Very nice BSA!

Mine has brought me a lot of fun over the last few years:

Photo

Cool ride!

|

11/19/2017 2:54 AM

scottydogmx wrote: Photo

Photo

Photo
My brother finished building this the other year, he spent a lot of hours making, sourcing and putting the parts together.
I think it's a work of art and wanted to share it here , hope you all enjoy the poor photos from my phone.

Beautifull bike!! I like the catch pan underneath, your typical BSA accessory back in the day

|

If you like uncle tony's meatballs, you'll love his sausage

Now that's Italian

11/19/2017 3:08 AM

Photo

Photo

Uncle Tony wrote:

Beautifull bike!! I like the catch pan underneath, your typical BSA accessory back in the day

Ha, well noticed, the bike is used regularly and like most British bikes of that era like to leave their calling card where ever they go!!

|

11/19/2017 4:47 AM

Photo

This was a design, the one they made is uglier.
|

11/19/2017 4:49 AM

Photo

Photo

This is my X11
|

11/19/2017 5:07 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/19/2017 5:08 AM

We're moving up the coast and i'll have to commute to Sydney 2-3 days a week or catch the train. Quite seriously contemplating getting a S2R1000. Not everyone's taste but I really love them. Not a fan of the new design at all.

These just always looked great to me!
Photo

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11/19/2017 8:35 AM

Photo

Photo

Non-moto

|

11/19/2017 9:19 AM

That BSA is rad!!!

|

Never try to argue with idiots; they will only bring you down to their level.....and being more experienced, they will beat you at their own game!

2020.5 KTM 450 SXF FE
2006 KX250

11/19/2017 10:07 AM

Photo

Photo

Uncle Tony wrote:

scottydogmx wrote:

Ha, well noticed, the bike is used regularly and like most British bikes of that era like to leave their calling card where ever they go!!

Why don’t the Brits make computers?

Because they couldn’t figure out how to make them leak oil.
smile

|

11/19/2017 10:12 AM

newmann wrote:

Why don’t the Brits make computers?

Because they couldn’t figure out how to make them leak oil.
smile

The British did have lucas, didn't they invent darkness?

|

If you like uncle tony's meatballs, you'll love his sausage

Now that's Italian