Classic Motocross on ESPN Classic.....

jeffro503
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 12:47am
Last summer i got the chance to watch all the 2003 nationals that ESPN played one day. I was wondering if it was "only" that year they ended up playing , or was there some other years i may have missed?

I'm hoping they do some more marathons like this from the 80's and 90's would be great to see. Jesus Christ.......there is enough races at ESPN they could make an all MX/SX channel for Christs sake!

here's hoping they replay some great years of racing!
|
Leachum
1/1/2010 10:35pm
Do not use the LORD your GOD'S name in vain.
gt80rider
1/1/2010 10:41pm
Leachum wrote:
Do not use the LORD your GOD'S name in vain.
What? I didn't see him use the word DOLAN once in his post...............
jeffro503
1/1/2010 10:44pm
Sheeeesh...........this is a motocross site my man. You think that was the worst anyone has said on here? Sorry if it offended you. Huh
Leachum
1/1/2010 11:28pm
There is no need to repent to me repent to the LORD your GOD, I know this is a mx website, but the LORD GOD is above all things, HE JESUS CHRIST died on the cross to bear all of our sins so we would not have to burn in eternal fire, so I beg you to please take heed and respect the LORD GOD and obey the LORD'S commandments and statutes and judgments.

The Shop

Neutra
1/1/2010 11:36pm
Geez, another Jesus freak.
Whitey
1/1/2010 11:58pm
jesus fucking christ, you have to be kidding me.......Ger is that you?

Non Moto if you want to preach
mxjef
1/2/2010 12:00am
Leachum wrote:
There is no need to repent to me repent to the LORD your GOD, I know this is a mx website, but the LORD GOD is...
There is no need to repent to me repent to the LORD your GOD, I know this is a mx website, but the LORD GOD is above all things, HE JESUS CHRIST died on the cross to bear all of our sins so we would not have to burn in eternal fire, so I beg you to please take heed and respect the LORD GOD and obey the LORD'S commandments and statutes and judgments.
Shut the fuck up.
Leachum
1/2/2010 12:10am
To get back on the subject I watched the 03 mx season classic on espn it was awsome to watch those old races, not hating on kdub or red dog but I think rc would have gone 48-0 if he was racing the 450 like kdub and red dog were, I could clearlly see that rc was underpowered.
1/2/2010 12:14am
Neutra wrote:
Geez, another Jesus freak.
Hey man, there was no need for that. True, he could have taken a different approach to what he is getting at with the OP or he could've even ignored it alltogether. Well he didn't, and yes it is turning into a crap storm, but really there was no need for what you just said to him;.
Jordan421
Fantasy
2602nd
1/2/2010 12:14am
Leachum wrote:
There is no need to repent to me repent to the LORD your GOD, I know this is a mx website, but the LORD GOD is...
Can I use Buddha?
Like "O Buddha", "Well Buddha damn it", "Holy Buddha!", ect?
Jake-247
1/2/2010 12:17am
Leachum wrote:
Leachum
1/2/2010 12:23am
You can disrespect me all you want, but you shall not disrespect the LORD your GOD for ye are held accountable for your actions.
Rim Lock
1/2/2010 12:32am
Leachum wrote:
You can disrespect me all you want, but you shall not disrespect the LORD your GOD for ye are held accountable for your actions.
Man, you can sure F-up a potentially good thread.
Leachum
1/2/2010 12:32am
buddha is a false god, ye shall not worship a false god.
Rim Lock
1/2/2010 12:56am
Leachum wrote:
8 posts and 5 of them are here and you are a whack job who probably has 10 different user names and you are the type of person who has made message boards un-fun for the last 10 years.

My question to you is just like what I think about people who create computer viruses and that is WHY?

jeffro503
1/2/2010 1:05am
Leachum wrote:
Dude , i completely understand your view on God , but please don't preach to me! You are on the wrong website for that. Now please , get the fuck out of my thread!
jeffro503
1/2/2010 1:07am
back on subject : I sure hope ESPN Classic decides to air a bunch more of these older races. Preferably some older 80's and 90's stuff would really be cool to see!
Leachum
1/2/2010 1:08am
Rim Lock wrote:
8 posts and 5 of them are here and you are a whack job who probably has 10 different user names and you are the type...
8 posts and 5 of them are here and you are a whack job who probably has 10 different user names and you are the type of person who has made message boards un-fun for the last 10 years.

My question to you is just like what I think about people who create computer viruses and that is WHY?

No I only have one username and why? because my calling from the LORD is to save people's lives from eternal condemnation.
Rim Lock
1/2/2010 1:12am
jeffro503 wrote:
back on subject : I sure hope ESPN Classic decides to air a bunch more of these older races. Preferably some older 80's and 90's stuff...
back on subject : I sure hope ESPN Classic decides to air a bunch more of these older races. Preferably some older 80's and 90's stuff would really be cool to see!
I have the DVD "Supercross Classics 1983 to 1989" and I highly reccomend it.
It is one of my favorites.

More mullets, pink riding gear and drama than you can shake a stick at.
Has all of the legends that some of us older guys remember so well.

MX is really a young sport when you think about it.
It has taken a little while for us to have a history and past to reflect on.

I really enjoy the "Where are they now" articles and especially the "Vintage Iron" page that MXA does every month.
Leachum
1/2/2010 1:14am
jeffro503 wrote:
Dude , i completely understand your view on God , but please don't preach to me! You are on the wrong website for that. Now please...
Dude , i completely understand your view on God , but please don't preach to me! You are on the wrong website for that. Now please , get the fuck out of my thread!
Do ye not care if ye go to heaven or hell?
Rim Lock
1/2/2010 1:16am
Rim Lock wrote:
8 posts and 5 of them are here and you are a whack job who probably has 10 different user names and you are the type...

Leachum wrote:
No I only have one username and why? because my calling from the LORD is to save people's lives from eternal condemnation.
If I remember right, Gibby has the ability to remove certain posts without runing the entire thread.

I hope a clean sweep is in the making.
Whitey
1/2/2010 1:18am
Leachum wrote:
No, because neither exist, it is worm food for all off us, unless you choose the big oven.

That Supercross classics is a great DVD set for anybodies collection.
jeffro503
1/2/2010 1:20am
jeffro503 wrote:
Dude , i completely understand your view on God , but please don't preach to me! You are on the wrong website for that. Now please...
Leachum wrote:
UUHHGG! Dude , i don't know if you are being serious , or just being some kind of a jackass. But IF you are serious , i respect your views , but i'm here to talk SX and MX with a bunch of dudes who enjoy the same thing. I'm not here really thinking about "repenting" anything........now please respect my beliefs and quit friggin' preaching! And .....STAY on the subject please! Subject : ESPN Classic MX races ( in case you forgot , and before you attempted to derail my thread!)
jeffro503
1/2/2010 1:21am
jeffro503 wrote:
back on subject : I sure hope ESPN Classic decides to air a bunch more of these older races. Preferably some older 80's and 90's stuff...
Rim Lock wrote:
I have the DVD "Supercross Classics 1983 to 1989" and I highly reccomend it. It is one of my favorites. More mullets, pink riding gear and...
I have the DVD "Supercross Classics 1983 to 1989" and I highly reccomend it.
It is one of my favorites.

More mullets, pink riding gear and drama than you can shake a stick at.
Has all of the legends that some of us older guys remember so well.

MX is really a young sport when you think about it.
It has taken a little while for us to have a history and past to reflect on.

I really enjoy the "Where are they now" articles and especially the "Vintage Iron" page that MXA does every month.
RL.....that DVD sounds good. I'll have to see if i can locate one some where.
Leachum
1/2/2010 1:22am
Leachum wrote:
Whitey wrote:
No, because neither exist, it is worm food for all off us, unless you choose the big oven. That Supercross classics is a great DVD set...
No, because neither exist, it is worm food for all off us, unless you choose the big oven.

Your wrong, its always easyer to belive a lie than the truth.
Rim Lock
1/2/2010 1:28am
Leachum wrote:
Whitey wrote:
No, because neither exist, it is worm food for all off us, unless you choose the big oven. That Supercross classics is a great DVD set...

Leachum wrote:
Your wrong, its always easyer to belive a lie than the truth.
Your saying that Supercross Classics is a lie.
Man, you are messed up....
jeffro503
1/2/2010 1:29am
You mean , all those races i have been watching over the years have been faked? Wow.....i guess i better pick up a new sport.
Leachum
1/2/2010 2:08am
Whitey wrote:
Prove i am lieing!
So i guess ye think we were magiclly put on this earth or we evolved from apes, the earth is perfectlly posisoned so that we do not burn or freeze to death,a small distance in any direction we would either freeze or burn to death, it is to perfect to have just happened ye have to have Faith,the LORD created the Bible for our benefit so that we could understand and obey His commandments, and laws and jugements, we are put on this earth for a test to see if we are worthy to enter into the Kingdom of Heaven, I know you have heard this before, it is what it is.

Post a reply to: Classic Motocross on ESPN Classic.....

The Latest