Circumstances or Luck

blusmbl
4/28/2019 6:33am
71Fish wrote:
I'm not sure which "Dude" you are referring to without Googling who is 4th in all time wins, but I'm guessing you mean Tomac. I wrote...
I'm not sure which "Dude" you are referring to without Googling who is 4th in all time wins, but I'm guessing you mean Tomac. I wrote "guys" plural, chasing him. It's not always about him.
4th all time is Dunge.
71Fish
4/28/2019 6:39am
71Fish wrote:
I'm not sure which "Dude" you are referring to without Googling who is 4th in all time wins, but I'm guessing you mean Tomac. I wrote...
I'm not sure which "Dude" you are referring to without Googling who is 4th in all time wins, but I'm guessing you mean Tomac. I wrote "guys" plural, chasing him. It's not always about him.
blusmbl wrote:
4th all time is Dunge.
Thanks for the clarification. Dude was a machine who made very few errors.
BobPA
4/28/2019 6:48am
71Fish wrote:
Reminds me of Dungey. Not the fastest on the track but incredibly smooth and very few mistake, while the guys chasing him make minor errors every...
Reminds me of Dungey. Not the fastest on the track but incredibly smooth and very few mistake, while the guys chasing him make minor errors every lap,. That adds up and wears them down.
BobPA wrote:
Dude is 4th in all time wins behind RC, JS, and The King. I believe you need to rethink saying he was not the fastest on...
Dude is 4th in all time wins behind RC, JS, and The King. I believe you need to rethink saying he was not the fastest on track....
71Fish wrote:
Basic reading comprehension should have led you in the right direction. Guess you need to be spoon fed.
Mxracer6y
4/28/2019 7:10am Edited Date/Time 4/28/2019 7:12am
kb228 wrote:
“Luck” is winning the lottery. When preparation meets opportunity, thats when the results come. Thats not luck at all. Luck is total bullshit. Cooper did the...
“Luck” is winning the lottery.

When preparation meets opportunity, thats when the results come. Thats not luck at all. Luck is total bullshit. Cooper did the work and put himself in the position every weekend this year.

Saying he had “luck” is kindof rude after all the work he put in.
Mxracer6y wrote:
ehhhhhhhhh hes had some pretty goddamn lucky scenarios come his way....... like landing on a tuff block and almost killing himself, but ends up making a...
ehhhhhhhhh hes had some pretty goddamn lucky scenarios come his way....... like landing on a tuff block and almost killing himself, but ends up making a pass instead....

he was also lucky that musqin was penalized for jumping, and cooper wasnt (When there's video of him jumping as well)

Oh and lets not forget the time roczen was out front by quite a good margin, and the race was redflagged... had to do a staggered start which put webb all over roczen. Webb never would have been able to cactch roczen otherwise.

OR the time when he had a shit ass start and was buried at the back of the pack.... again redflag and the race is restarted ....aaaaaaaaaaaaand he holeshots.

A lot of that sounds like luck to me.
MotoMo165 wrote:
Or a roczen fanboy:whistle: “Oh and lets not forget the time roczen was out front by quite a good margin, and the race was redflagged... had...
Or a roczen fanboyWhistling

“Oh and lets not forget the time roczen was out front by quite a good margin, and the race was redflagged... had to do a staggered start which put webb all over roczen. “

Oh and what about the time cooper game from the very back of the pack in Dallas, passing roczen? Happened twice (forget which race) What makes you think he wouldn’t have done it -a 3rd time(talking about the red flag race)

Haha these guys are professionals at riding bikes, you may not be able to fathom landing on a tuff block and still making the corner without crashing, but bike control is all skill.. luck? Na.
If that were you, would you say it was luck or skill? Shit, I would say skill all day long.
Im not even going to respond to the retardedness that is your comment. There is so much there that tells me you have the IQ of a goldfish.

Youre totally right. He skillfully manipulated his bike to land just properly on that tuff block so he could make the pass on eli. He totally did everything on purpose.

Oh yea and youre right, im a roczen fanboy because i mentioned his name in a scenario that i saw in a race one time.

You're too smart for me Wink

The Shop

downard254
4/28/2019 7:17am
Rab wrote:
Man it hurts being a Tomac fan
Welcome to the 2011-2014 Dungey fan club
mxb2
4/28/2019 8:37am
71Fish wrote:
Reminds me of Dungey. Not the fastest on the track but incredibly smooth and very few mistake, while the guys chasing him make minor errors every...
Reminds me of Dungey. Not the fastest on the track but incredibly smooth and very few mistake, while the guys chasing him make minor errors every lap,. That adds up and wears them down.
BobPA wrote:
Dude is 4th in all time wins behind RC, JS, and The King. I believe you need to rethink saying he was not the fastest on...
Dude is 4th in all time wins behind RC, JS, and The King. I believe you need to rethink saying he was not the fastest on track....
71Fish wrote:
Rv is in the top 4 of all.time easy. titles matter more than wins. Rv. Second best ever to rc.
lukaitis9
4/28/2019 11:58am
"I am a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it." ~ Thomas Jefferson

Post a reply to: Circumstances or Luck

The Latest