Christmas eve eve

Related:
Create New Tag

12/23/2018 6:09 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/23/2018 6:16 PM

What are you all up to? We watching a little bit of footage from yesteryear.... Photo

|

Official member of the ElHombre fan club

Team MooseCAN

Deano2021

12/23/2018 6:10 PM

That's a good idea. I'm going to force my wife to watch old moto videos.

|

Instagram: vanillaice782
Amateur helmet painter

12/23/2018 6:11 PM

Fireball. Keep me off RMATV !!!

|

12/23/2018 6:48 PM

Sip'n a bit of whiskey...it's good for the arteries. pinch smile

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.

12/23/2018 6:48 PM

Doing much better than last year, when I was going into surgery for a broken femur

|

"Nothing happens until something moves"

12/23/2018 8:12 PM

Its festivus!

|

12/23/2018 8:23 PM

Staying inside and watching football. Last nigbt was Knob Creek 120 proof. I shoild be all better by New Years eve.sick

|

THERE IS NO SECOND MOTO IN LIFE!

12/23/2018 8:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/23/2018 8:29 PM

Sir Roostsalot wrote:

Staying inside and watching football. Last nigbt was Knob Creek 120 proof. I shoild be all better by New Years eve.sick

Haha! I revved her out pretty hard last night myself. A few too many Two Hearteds along with some Permafrost Schnapps had me a little green around the gills this morning. Taking it easy tonight looking forward to being with family the next couple of days and then on to SX and snowmobiling the first few months of the year smile

|

12/23/2018 8:45 PM

Well , I had dinner about an hour ago and am now treating myself to something I haven't had in a long time.....Rootbeer float's! haha....I know , weird. Gawd dang I forgot how good these things were.

Got a couple movie's and am kicking back , being a total slob and preparing my gut for two day's of feast's , and about as much left over's as they will let me take home. 1 party to go to tomorrow , and I have 2 on Christmas day. Some good breakfast's planned with all that left over ham.

Other than that....I hope all you guy's have a great holiday season , spend time with your loved one's , eat good and most of all , have fun.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

12/23/2018 8:46 PM

Sir Roostsalot wrote:

Haha....been there with some different drinks!

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

12/24/2018 10:04 PM

Sir Roostsalot wrote:

No rest for the wicked! Tonignt Christmas eve was some crazy scotch called Craig, smrlled like feet and tasted like a peat bog! Best damn thing ive ever haddevil

|

THERE IS NO SECOND MOTO IN LIFE!