Christina all wheel drive motorcycle

Related:
Create New Tag

11/5/2017 6:32 AM

Wonder if this all wheel drive will ever be refined enough for moto- already makes sense for enduro and Rec riding- there’s definitely some advantages-

https://www.dirtrider.com/tests/off-road-bikes/141_0711_christini_honda_crf250x

">
|

11/5/2017 6:35 AM

well if it hasn't been by now...

|

11/5/2017 6:50 AM

|

11/5/2017 6:55 AM

es337 wrote:

well if it hasn't been by now...

New technology has emerged, lighter , faster, less parts, traction control is better

|

11/5/2017 6:56 AM

I did a magazine test on a supermoto version of this, based on a 450 KTM, it killed it in the wet , but in the dry it was really hard to ride in the way you would ride a normal bike, because of the way the front handled on the brakes with a chopped throttle.

It was maybe 20 laps, but i didnt feel i could go much faster on it.

|

11/5/2017 7:02 AM

It was just on the TV show Adventure Capitalist (really cool show) they didnt make a deal.

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"
Twitter: @ocscottie | Facebook

11/5/2017 7:08 AM

ocscottie wrote:

It was just on the TV show Adventure Capitalist (really cool show) they didnt make a deal.

Ha. That’s where i saw it, love that show -were going to see electric awd bikes real soon

|

11/5/2017 7:16 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/5/2017 7:24 AM

ocscottie wrote:

ak23 wrote:

Ha. That’s where i saw it, love that show -were going to see electric awd bikes real soon

That electric bicycle was pretty nutty!

Photo

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"

11/5/2017 8:01 AM

ocscottie wrote:

Photo

I love the stance on that, looks fun. Remember any of the stats?

|

11/5/2017 8:24 AM

kott0n wrote:

The thing was so fast it was almost out of control, it could hit 50mph. here is their website: http://www.cabmotorworks.com

They had people from the show that had no business being on something like that, it was sketchy!

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"

11/5/2017 1:47 PM

ak23 wrote:

ocscottie wrote:

Photo

kott0n wrote:

$8500!!!!!!!!!!!! Those people are on freaking dope!!!!!!!! They're using a Chinese steel frame you can get on Ebay. https://www.ebay.com/itm/E-Bike-Frame-high-carbon-steel-electric-bike-frame-enduro-frame-bicycle-Frame-/122408902960

I hope they supply lube to their customers before they fuck them.

|

11/5/2017 5:05 PM

How do you watch "Adventure Capitalist"?
I'm sure I would like it.

|

2019 KTM 350 XCF
Single Track Warrior

11/5/2017 5:31 PM

Deal Brothers Trailers wrote:

I think it's on CNBC or something. I have it recorded on DVR. I've only seen one episode so far but it's pretty cool. It's just like shark tank except all outdoors/adventurous type of stuff.

|

11/5/2017 6:47 PM

Damn that is awesome!

|

If it can't be fixed with a hammer, it's an electrical problem.

11/5/2017 9:22 PM

|

11/5/2017 10:49 PM

Deal Brothers Trailers wrote:

agn5009 wrote:

I think it's on CNBC or something. I have it recorded on DVR. I've only seen one episode so far but it's pretty cool. It's just like shark tank except all outdoors/adventurous type of stuff.

correct CNBC

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"

11/6/2017 1:53 PM

Surely, if two wheel drive ever takes off it will be once electric bikes take off. You could have a separate smaller lighter motor for the front (not necessarily in the front hub) and you could tune the level of power going to the front.

|

"The online debates can get silly and then ugly in a hurry." DC

11/6/2017 2:06 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/6/2017 2:18 PM

Even Trophy Trucks aren't 4WD.

That's a segment where absolutely the branding, sales ambition, sponsorship drive, and every other big money push would be there to launch it, if the competitive advantage were immediate. You've got companies that are making billions on pitching 4WD off-road vehicles to suburbanites in that game. And still... not there yet.

|