Christian Craig is missing something...

Related:
Create New Tag

2/3/2018 7:31 PM

...between the ears if you know what I mean. Mad skills but I’m honestly scared for that kid.

Just my opinion of course.

|

2/3/2018 7:33 PM

Expand on that statement please.

|

2/3/2018 7:33 PM

I don’t get it...

|

2/3/2018 7:34 PM

Believing in himself.

|

2/3/2018 7:38 PM

Head case.

|

2/3/2018 7:41 PM

you can say the same for seely, roczen, Tomac, etc. Dude it was a rough and technical track. Many mistakes were made tonight by the baddest dudes in the world. Don't know how you can say he's a head case.

|

2/3/2018 7:45 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/3/2018 7:46 PM

He does not have what it takes to win. He's a 3-6th place guy. He also wont bang bars, he just gives up spots when pressured. Dad would have knocked Plessiger into the cheap seats or went down trying.

I do think he would have got 2nd if he did not get rutted. Tough track that was causing lots of casualties..

|

2/3/2018 7:49 PM

Rockinar wrote:

He does not have what it takes to win. He's a 3-6th place guy. He also wont bang bars, he just gives up spots when pressured. ...more

Just pictured Stingray doing these things.cool

|

2/3/2018 7:51 PM

Rockinar wrote:

He does not have what it takes to win. He's a 3-6th place guy. He also wont bang bars, he just gives up spots when pressured. ...more

The guys with a strong desire would have picked up that bike and spun a 180 blocking anyone that was coming. He sat there, waited for them to go through, put on his turn signal, checked both ways and then went back to racing!

|

2/3/2018 7:53 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/3/2018 7:53 PM

Skuzzy29 wrote:

The guys with a strong desire would have picked up that bike and spun a 180 blocking anyone that was coming. He sat there, ...more

U sure you are not talking about ET3? laughing

|

2/3/2018 7:57 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/3/2018 7:57 PM

Skuzzy29 wrote:

The guys with a strong desire would have picked up that bike and spun a 180 blocking anyone that was coming. He sat there, ...more

It's like he was confused as to where to re-enter the track (even though he was still on it) seeing as he missed the corner.

|

2/3/2018 7:58 PM

Gotta make their vlog interesting.....

|

2/3/2018 8:04 PM

drenmaster wrote:

U sure you are not talking about ET3? laughing

Hahahaha, maybe they've been training together? laughing

|

2/3/2018 8:06 PM

Rockinar wrote:

Pretty much spot on. I think he can win races if things go his way. Sure can't seem to close it out. Still a fan though. On a side note, Plessenger will be champ this year. He has what it takes.

|

2/3/2018 8:11 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/3/2018 8:20 PM

He can fight it out when he's on it. Remember he injured his ankle after A1... I can't still can't believe I basically babysit him when his dad was racing for Blackfoot Honda in Canada in 2001. I'd look for JSR, Blair Morgan and Mike Craig on the race track during the 250 (2-stroke) motos while keeping an eye on Christian who would ride the XR70 (or whatever that pitbike was) up and down the hill during the motos....

|

2/3/2018 8:18 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/3/2018 8:20 PM

EZZA 95B wrote:

Just pictured Stingray doing these things.cool

Enough said right here.

I love the kid and root for him every weekend, but he reminds me of Stingray all the time.

|

2/3/2018 8:48 PM

He's got the family hook up on the team. Why risk it when you can just chill and collect checks.

|

2/3/2018 8:53 PM

Craig was on it, imo. Buttery smooth in the whoops. But----perhaps leave the wife and kid at home when you go to work? I don't know how he stays focused with all the family around during work-time. I'm sure I'll get blasted, but that has to be a bit of a distraction.

|

2/3/2018 9:02 PM

gnarwhip wrote:

He's got the family hook up on the team. Why risk it when you can just chill and collect checks.

Man.....that is exactly the opposite of what that kid has done. He gives that team every cent of his paycheck back in determination. I think you would have to be blind not to see that.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

2/3/2018 9:07 PM

gnarwhip wrote:

jeffro503 wrote:

Man.....that is exactly the opposite of what that kid has done. He gives that team every cent of his paycheck back in ...more

Agreed. Even though he has the family hook-up he does not take it for grant it but works just as hard as he would for a random employer.

|