Christian Craig instagram

VilloFan951
Seen on his insta today that his Honda had electric start. Are they gonna be allowed to race with that next season?
|
Olson
10/1/2016 4:20pm
I thought it was an aftermarket option, so yes.
yurcho44
10/1/2016 4:35pm
Lol. That's Cole Seelys bike. Look in the background and there is TLD gear

The Shop

10/1/2016 5:06pm Edited Date/Time 10/1/2016 5:11pm
KTM/Husky owners talkin to Jap bike owners with their noses in the air now the way Samsung/Android users do the iPhone crowd haha

"Pshh.. E-Start?? Welcome to KTM technology 5 years ago!" Laughing
10/1/2016 5:10pm
Seriously though... Having one vs not having one is such an insane advantage.. Can't believe the other OEM's weren't quicker to respond to this. Though, KTM seems perhaps to be a little quicker on their feet than the other guys.
kiwifan
10/1/2016 5:24pm
Seriously though... Having one vs not having one is such an insane advantage.. Can't believe the other OEM's weren't quicker to respond to this. Though, KTM...
Seriously though... Having one vs not having one is such an insane advantage.. Can't believe the other OEM's weren't quicker to respond to this. Though, KTM seems perhaps to be a little quicker on their feet than the other guys.
look to the others to follow Honda in the next 1-2 years
Rockinar
10/1/2016 6:33pm
The problem with other OEMs is the bikes already weigh more than the Huskys with e-start. Honda is gonna weight 250 by the time they get e-start.
colintrax
Fantasy
2342nd
10/1/2016 6:35pm Edited Date/Time 10/1/2016 6:40pm
Seriously though... Having one vs not having one is such an insane advantage.. Can't believe the other OEM's weren't quicker to respond to this. Though, KTM...
kiwifan wrote:
With what? Hondas backwards copy of TM's intake? Or going back to spring forks now that WP figured out how to make good air forks?
zehn
10/1/2016 6:35pm Edited Date/Time 10/1/2016 6:35pm
Watch out, some knuckledragger is sure to call you a pussy for using or liking one
10/1/2016 6:46pm
zehn wrote:
Watch out, some knuckledragger is sure to call you a pussy for using or liking one
To those who kicked their bikes uphill to school both ways... "don't hate the player, hate the game baby" Laughing
kiwifan
10/1/2016 6:55pm Edited Date/Time 10/1/2016 7:03pm
kiwifan wrote:
colintrax wrote:
With what? Hondas backwards copy of TM's intake? Or going back to spring forks now that WP figured out how to make good air forks?
WTF? calm down dude, why dont you read all the thread, then you would know we were talking about EC not anything else, all you did was look like a douche.

All I was saying is that the other Jap manufacturers will have EC in 1-2 years....take an asprin and have a lie down
Mainmoto
10/1/2016 7:04pm
Gonna need a lot of Titanium to offset that e starter weight gain!!
kiwifan
10/1/2016 7:06pm
Mainmoto wrote:
Gonna need a lot of Titanium to offset that e starter weight gain!!
Not really, you just remove the kickstart mechanism, gears, etc....after all if you really needed EC then you dont need a kickstarter
colintrax
Fantasy
2342nd
10/1/2016 9:16pm
kiwifan wrote:
WTF? calm down dude, why dont you read all the thread, then you would know we were talking about EC not anything else, all you did...
WTF? calm down dude, why dont you read all the thread, then you would know we were talking about EC not anything else, all you did was look like a douche.

All I was saying is that the other Jap manufacturers will have EC in 1-2 years....take an asprin and have a lie down
Someone shit in your cocopuffs grandpa?
Chugger
10/1/2016 10:23pm
zehn wrote:
So the pussification of motocross continues....... back in my day stalling the bike would mean damn near breaking a leg to get it going again. That's when men still had hair on their balls and didn't smell like hookers underwear and when you wiped your butt on yesterday's newspaper. Fucking kids these days!
51xc
10/1/2016 10:29pm
KTM/Husky owners talkin to Jap bike owners with their noses in the air now the way Samsung/Android users do the iPhone crowd haha "Pshh.. E-Start?? Welcome...
KTM/Husky owners talkin to Jap bike owners with their noses in the air now the way Samsung/Android users do the iPhone crowd haha

at least 9 years ago
CarlinoJoeVideo
Fantasy
2339th
10/1/2016 11:02pm
KTM/Husky owners talkin to Jap bike owners with their noses in the air now the way Samsung/Android users do the iPhone crowd haha "Pshh.. E-Start?? Welcome...

51xc wrote:
at least 9 years ago
My friend had a 2006 Husky 450 with e-start and no Kickstarter. We all thought he was crazy. Little did we know he was ahead of his time...
Plugga
10/1/2016 11:13pm
kiwifan wrote:
What's with the follow Honda shit?

Whoever does it next will be following KTM just like Honda.
kiwifan
10/1/2016 11:35pm
kiwifan wrote:
Plugga wrote:
What's with the follow Honda shit?

Whoever does it next will be following KTM just like Honda.
for gods sake, you guys love to take posts out of context, KTM and Husky already have EC, all I was saying was that the others will follow, Honda being the first Jap brand to do it...ok?
kiwifan
10/1/2016 11:37pm Edited Date/Time 10/1/2016 11:51pm
kiwifan wrote:
WTF? calm down dude, why dont you read all the thread, then you would know we were talking about EC not anything else, all you did...

colintrax wrote:
Someone shit in your cocopuffs grandpa?
Grandpa?? lol Are you here on this forum to discuss topics or abuse the people who have a different opinion or view to yourself?
tprice07
10/2/2016 5:46am
Not totally related, but I'm super pumped on winning Christian Craig's autographed Alias gear! Definitely rooting for him to win this year!

10/2/2016 7:49am
tprice07 wrote:
Not totally related, but I'm super pumped on winning Christian Craig's autographed Alias gear! Definitely rooting for him to win this year! [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2016/10/02/154344/s1200_gear.jpg[/img]
Not totally related, but I'm super pumped on winning Christian Craig's autographed Alias gear! Definitely rooting for him to win this year!

Do you love nets bro?
tprice07
10/2/2016 8:17am
tprice07 wrote:
Not totally related, but I'm super pumped on winning Christian Craig's autographed Alias gear! Definitely rooting for him to win this year! [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2016/10/02/154344/s1200_gear.jpg[/img]

Do you love nets bro?
I do now! Haha they are a good idea honestly
hvaughn88
10/2/2016 8:25am
tprice07 wrote:
They are a good idea I can't lie
Agreed. A 200+ lb motorcycle flying into people is not ideal
vetmxr
10/2/2016 8:41am
Pussy or not....I wouldn't kick,(pun intended) any bike that had electric starting out of my bed for being a few pounds heavier, its that much of an advantage. Most of the time you can't even tell that a dude with e start has even stalled the bike. Its that fast to get going again. I also wouldn't want electric start with no backup kickstarter for woods work.I'll take an extra pound or two for that convenience.
brimx153
10/2/2016 10:53am
tprice07 wrote:

Do you love nets bro?
tprice07 wrote:
Ha ha well done , i could nt believe the guy before you . How he just could nt get his head around nets lol . i know id much rather hit a net than the ground thats for sure !!!
Markee
Fantasy
1890th
10/2/2016 11:44am
Do you love nets bro?
tprice07 wrote:
brimx153 wrote:
Ha ha well done , i could nt believe the guy before you . How he just could nt get his head around nets lol...
Ha ha well done , i could nt believe the guy before you . How he just could nt get his head around nets lol . i know id much rather hit a net than the ground thats for sure !!!
At least he stood his ground. I thought that the whole deal was funny
OldYZRider1
10/2/2016 5:56pm
kiwifan wrote:

FWIW my 1972 Yamaha AT2 125 Enduro had electric start. They offered a AT2M model which was the MX version of the same basic bike except it didn't have the heavy magneto hanging off the end of the crankshaft that took out the main seals on its two stroke engine thereby spooking the shit out of the 13 yo rider when it would go WOT for no apparent reason Smile .

Post a reply to: Christian Craig instagram

The Latest