Christian Craig / Jake Weimer

MXTRAINER1
Edited Date/Time 1/23/2012 10:04am
Not sure if anything has been posted about these two but they deserve props for coming back from injury and laying it down on one of the toughest tracks.
Christian broke his back a couple of years ago and it was not certain that he would walk again. He beats the odds, works himself back into riding and ends up top 10 in the 450 class, amazing at the least.
Jake was injured and did not ride the SX series but has healed and rode a solid race for 6th in his return.
I'm sure there are others who deserve credit as well but these two stood out in my opinion.
|
Xeno
5/26/2011 7:20am
Great observation. It's easy to forget what these guys go through.
Christian had a very invasive surgery on his spine and a long recovery.

Both of them are young and still on the learining curve, too. So their results will even improve from here.
Kryan5
5/26/2011 7:46am
Christian is def. fun to watch. Before his injury in supercross this year i was pulling for him the hardest. Also, very cool to see him at the USGP. Respect for him!
5/26/2011 7:59am
Props to both guys for returning from there injurys, and being able to run top 10-15,,after a few more Nationals, both of them should be able to get deeper inside the top 10,

After Christian got hurt,, someone posted a picture of Christians x ray, and i was like wow,,i showed it to the mrs and she says,"looks like hes half steel, and half human",and i said titanium baby, titanium,, lol

Good luck to Jake and Christian,,
MXMattii
5/26/2011 4:15pm
Craig made me a fan true his life story and Baker made me a fan due riding the USGP!!

Post a reply to: Christian Craig / Jake Weimer

The Latest