Chris Blose gets signed!

thiel77
Edited Date/Time 1/20/2012 2:03pm
I am kind of surprised that no one has brought this up. Chris def. earned this one, and I think his US Open ride helped solitify it too.

http://motocross.transworld.net/news/rockstarhh-team-sign-chris-blose/
|
swizcore
10/19/2009 9:03pm
Someone mentioned it in the other CB63 thread. Awesome that its been "press released" now though. Pumped for him.
squid48
10/19/2009 9:09pm
Alls i can say is Good people.

The whole Blose family are just great people.
10/19/2009 9:50pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 2:50am
what happened with TLD? Ping always had great thing to say about him but seemed bummed with him on the RacerX podcast
I think a SX only H&H ride is a step down from TLD. but what do I know

The Shop

mw21784
10/19/2009 10:33pm
congrats couldnt have gone to a harder worker. chris will do great on a 450 this year. now its time for mike to get his deal and give it another shot
swizcore
10/20/2009 6:47am
what happened with TLD? Ping always had great thing to say about him but seemed bummed with him on the RacerX podcast I think a SX...
what happened with TLD? Ping always had great thing to say about him but seemed bummed with him on the RacerX podcast
I think a SX only H&H ride is a step down from TLD. but what do I know
In the other CB thread, Ping said he was never promised a deal but they really liked Chris and wanted to to work something out but with the current economic state they had options for other riders they may not otherwise so they were looking at them as well. In the end it didnt happen.
thiel77
10/20/2009 6:51am
It might also have to do with his good results on the 450 and TLD not being able to do the whole SX season. Im sure Ping and the whole TLD team would love to have that kind of talent on thier team, but if the resources arent there I can't blame them for not wanting to hold him back.
DanDunes818
10/20/2009 10:57am
I don't know the why's but I still think it's BS that Troy Lee after saying he was 100% going to be with them in 2010 didn't resign him. H and H isn't exactly a parallel move from Troy Lee. Isn't H and H considered a privateer team? I may be wrong but I seem to remember their riders being considered in top privateer results. Chris rode his ass off last year and brought a lot of exposure to the infant team last year. Them not signing him makes no sense.
500guy
10/20/2009 11:33am
I don't know the why's but I still think it's BS that Troy Lee after saying he was 100% going to be with them in 2010...
I don't know the why's but I still think it's BS that Troy Lee after saying he was 100% going to be with them in 2010 didn't resign him. H and H isn't exactly a parallel move from Troy Lee. Isn't H and H considered a privateer team? I may be wrong but I seem to remember their riders being considered in top privateer results. Chris rode his ass off last year and brought a lot of exposure to the infant team last year. Them not signing him makes no sense.
Almost makes a person wonder if it gets back to Chris's Uncle Chappy and the bad blood he had with Jeff Ward who is Troy Lee's good buddy doesn't it.

Good for Chris now that he has a home for the season, lets hope he has a great year.
500guy
10/20/2009 11:34am
thiel77 wrote:
It might also have to do with his good results on the 450 and TLD not being able to do the whole SX season. Im sure...
It might also have to do with his good results on the 450 and TLD not being able to do the whole SX season. Im sure Ping and the whole TLD team would love to have that kind of talent on thier team, but if the resources arent there I can't blame them for not wanting to hold him back.
Ping is full of shit he should delete his Vital account.

MelonFan123
10/20/2009 11:42am Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 2:51am
i think people are a little off by trying to throw Ping and the TLD team under the bus here. Both Ping and Gma Blose said that Chris never had a contract offer for '10 w/ them. He moved out to CA on his own and against the advice of fam (according to GmaB's post). Ping had great things to say about him as a person on the podcast with Matthes but according to him it all came down to results and they are looking for a consistent podium and possible race winner threat, and apparently they didn't think that was CB. I think he has a good shot on the H&H team with competitve bikes and it should be interesting to see what he does in 450 SX
BobbyM
10/20/2009 11:49am Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 2:51am
DID GRANNY DO THIS? Wink congrats to chris and crew!

I wonder who his wrench will be? hmmm......
BobbyM
10/20/2009 11:55am Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 2:51am
I don't know the why's but I still think it's BS that Troy Lee after saying he was 100% going to be with them in 2010...
H&H might be better than TLD at this point....bet they have more hard cash on hand.
10/20/2009 12:51pm
i think people are a little off by trying to throw Ping and the TLD team under the bus here. Both Ping and Gma Blose said...
i think people are a little off by trying to throw Ping and the TLD team under the bus here. Both Ping and Gma Blose said that Chris never had a contract offer for '10 w/ them. He moved out to CA on his own and against the advice of fam (according to GmaB's post). Ping had great things to say about him as a person on the podcast with Matthes but according to him it all came down to results and they are looking for a consistent podium and possible race winner threat, and apparently they didn't think that was CB. I think he has a good shot on the H&H team with competitve bikes and it should be interesting to see what he does in 450 SX
And who are they going to sign that will finish on the podium, forget about race winner?
mxer146
10/20/2009 12:55pm
i think people are a little off by trying to throw Ping and the TLD team under the bus here. Both Ping and Gma Blose said...
And who are they going to sign that will finish on the podium, forget about race winner?
Someone from New Zealand that hasn't raced for awhile...
MelonFan123
10/20/2009 1:03pm
Ping has mentioned he is waiting for the outcome of which rider is going to get the last spot on Monster/Pro Circuit/Kaw, as there are 4 riders in contention for the last spot. I would assume the three remaining riders would be on the list that Ping and TLD are looking to sign. i believe the 4 are Tickle, Dean Wilson, Baggett, and Morais. Morais and Tickle have already gotten SX podiums and Wilson and Baggett are two of the top new pros. Any of those riders would make the TLD team very strong and be a step up from the caliber of riders they have had IMO
10/20/2009 1:10pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 2:51am
I remember Ping saying that his Chick Miss SX was holding him back, as smoking hot as she was he needs to kick her to the curb. I think he already did so mute point. Good Luck to him at H&H

Post a reply to: Chris Blose gets signed!

The Latest