Chisholm and bopping

fanger
Edited Date/Time 2/10/2014 9:37am
I've been following bopping all year and I was so stocked to see him battling for a position in the lcq, then Chisholm had to t-bone him!!!! I'm bummed for bopping, I really though this was gonna be the night to make the main.

Not flaming Chisholm, he did what he needed to get the position and it was good racing, I just hate seeing the underdog you cheer for loose a spot and crashing like that from another rider.
|
dirtnapper
2/9/2014 8:20am
He may have gotten punted, but he still has one of the coolest names in SX!!

Tongue
mx_563
2/9/2014 8:36am
LCQs are notorious for desperate measures being taken.
Sandberm
2/9/2014 9:53am
That pass felt like Chisolm took a frustrating season so far out on Lawsen.

But its the LCQ, dont leave the door open.

The Shop

disbanded
Fantasy
1676th
2/9/2014 9:55am
It didn't matter who was there - Chisolm was making that move. Unfortunate for Bopping.
2/9/2014 10:27am
No, sorry I don't agree, that pass was not a block pass, it was a punt off the track. not pretty.

That my friend was the quickest way to alienate himself from us Aussies!
Hut
2/9/2014 10:35am
No, sorry I don't agree, that pass was not a block pass, it was a punt off the track. not pretty. That my friend was the...
No, sorry I don't agree, that pass was not a block pass, it was a punt off the track. not pretty.

"Kyle Chisholm, who's that guy?"
hvaughn88
2/9/2014 10:40am
No, sorry I don't agree, that pass was not a block pass, it was a punt off the track. not pretty. That my friend was the...

I'm sure he will lose a lot of sleep over that Wink
slipdog
2/9/2014 11:32am

In America when a rider rams another rider as hard as he can, knocking him off the track over the tuff blocks, we call that a "block" pass.
MX690
2/9/2014 12:51pm
slipdog wrote:
In America when a rider rams another rider as hard as he can, knocking him off the track over the tuff blocks, we call that a...
In America when a rider rams another rider as hard as he can, knocking him off the track over the tuff blocks, we call that a "block" pass.
Disclaimer, the word "Block Pass" can be subject to change depending on who is doing the "Block Pass" and who is going over the tuff block.
mx836
2/9/2014 12:55pm

Toughen up. Reed has taken out Stewart. Us Americans really hate him now.
slipdog
2/9/2014 2:06pm
MX690 wrote:
Disclaimer, the word "Block Pass" can be subject to change depending on who is doing the "Block Pass" and who is going over the tuff block.
Correct, "block" may be exchanged for "dirty" depending on which rider you prefer, the blocker or the bolckie.
jeffro503
2/9/2014 2:14pm
fanger wrote:
I've been following bopping all year and I was so stocked to see him battling for a position in the lcq, then Chisholm had to t-bone...
I've been following bopping all year and I was so stocked to see him battling for a position in the lcq, then Chisholm had to t-bone him!!!! I'm bummed for bopping, I really though this was gonna be the night to make the main.

Not flaming Chisholm, he did what he needed to get the position and it was good racing, I just hate seeing the underdog you cheer for loose a spot and crashing like that from another rider.
Really dude? That was a pretty gentle block pass from what I saw. Yeah Bopping went down.....but if he would of been ready for it , he wouldn't have. Besides the fact it was for a transfer spot into the main. I feel bad for the dude......but to basically call KC11 a POS because of that pass??.........well I'm not sure what to tell you.
500guy
2/9/2014 2:31pm
All it tells me is the guy running #11 is a fine example of how screwed up the Permanent numbering system is they need to make him add a 1 to it 111
mx836
2/9/2014 2:44pm
Was Brown the third fastest guy last year 500guy? No, but may have been at one point.
TheWeapon
Fantasy
53rd
2/9/2014 2:49pm
Nothing in it really. Just a shame Boppo hasn't been able to make a main yet - he's been close!
the_wood109
2/9/2014 10:07pm
Seems like Bopping gets steamrolled every week. I feel bad for him.
nc_mx_kid
2/9/2014 10:35pm
Bopping is getting tv time every week which makes him a marketable rider unluck many in the sport.. Go Lawson bopping
fanger
2/10/2014 1:27am
jeffro503 wrote:
Really dude? That was a pretty gentle block pass from what I saw. Yeah Bopping went down.....but if he would of been ready for it...
Really dude? That was a pretty gentle block pass from what I saw. Yeah Bopping went down.....but if he would of been ready for it , he wouldn't have. Besides the fact it was for a transfer spot into the main. I feel bad for the dude......but to basically call KC11 a POS because of that pass??.........well I'm not sure what to tell you.
When did I call Chisholm a POS? I never had anything bad to say about Chisholm, just that I was disappointed to see bopping go down like that, I even said it was good racing, just sucks seeing him down after cheering for him all year.

Next time read a post before you reply and save yourself the embarrassment.
MCfan4life
2/10/2014 2:43am
When it's for the final transfer spot, anything goes!

Rubbin's racin' son Cool
Jakes Dad
2/10/2014 3:46am
Let's see...? Paycheck or no paycheck....?
IWreckALot
2/10/2014 5:07am
jeffro503 wrote:
Really dude? That was a pretty gentle block pass from what I saw. Yeah Bopping went down.....but if he would of been ready for it...
fanger wrote:
When did I call Chisholm a POS? I never had anything bad to say about Chisholm, just that I was disappointed to see bopping go down...
When did I call Chisholm a POS? I never had anything bad to say about Chisholm, just that I was disappointed to see bopping go down like that, I even said it was good racing, just sucks seeing him down after cheering for him all year.

Yeah Jeffro. Reading comprehension bro.

For real, Fanger didn't say anything offensive or that he disagreed with Chisholm's move.

On a side note, the LCQ's this year seem marginally less entertaining than last year. It's probably all circumstantial but I'm wondering if the Semi's have anything to do with that.
enginedr
2/10/2014 7:11am
Lawson is heading home this week , might come back to usa later this year , DCR will be supporting this guy again , anytime ..thanks again boppo hope to see you at an outdoor in 2014.....

good sport too , never even mentioned the #11 bike . kudos , much respect ..
shredder22
2/10/2014 8:56am
500guy wrote:
All it tells me is the guy running #11 is a fine example of how screwed up the Permanent numbering system is they need to make...
All it tells me is the guy running #11 is a fine example of how screwed up the Permanent numbering system is they need to make him add a 1 to it 111
I agree
jeffro503
2/10/2014 9:37am
jeffro503 wrote:
fanger wrote:
When did I call Chisholm a POS? I never had anything bad to say about Chisholm, just that I was disappointed to see bopping go down...

You know.....you're right. I apologize. After I read your post I kept reading down the thread and came across " Inthe badboycorner " post and I assumed that it was a reply from you because you both have the generic AV. My bad and sorry about that.

I said what I said , but it should of been directed at his post.

He wrote : No, sorry I don't agree, that pass was not a block pass, it was a punt off the track. not pretty.

Sorry about that Fanger. my bad.

Post a reply to: Chisholm and bopping

The Latest